Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city o…

• Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city of Bridgewatch, laid …

• Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city of Bridgewatch, laid to the north of the …

• Quote from Ravenar: “Bit disappointed that one of the few positive figures on the game community turned out to be a jerk. So seriously thinking if I want to be a part of such community much longer. There are other things in life ” No Ravenar dont leave its just one person dont let them ruin it for you its still a good game

• Where did you guys come from?

Radvir - - Forum Banter

Quote from AesonEros: “T7 in a week, I am the King of all games ” Dont understand what this has to do with the thread bud.

• Biomes for Islands

Radvir - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from zerfaxx: “I've underestimated the amount of RP babies there are in this game ” Bro you call us RP babies but some of us just want to be more invested in our islands like i see it, after you level them up all the way you don't need to step foot in a town or city after you get your houses and building to adept and past. (Because that's the level that matters in levels for buildings in the beginning ). Also it adds to the immersion of the game that can effect RP sure but that's not only …

• Biomes for Islands

Quote from zerfaxx: “That is not what the word contradict means. Not even close. There will always be more important stuff to work on. This is a very minor detail and my point is that this should be a side thought or work for the B or C team if they even have that at SBI. @Radvir That isn't proof of anything and you took my quote ENTIRELY out of context. I stated the amount of island I had and said that it's not even an impressive number compared to some players. This was more aimed at you becau…

• Biomes for Islands

Quote from Radvir: “Quote from zerfaxx: “It's just a pointless feature. The only content on your island is storage money making and RP. That hardly counts as legitimate content because of the minimal player interaction. ” ” Quote from Midgard: “Quote from zerfaxx: “You think you have more say than me? I have like 4 islands and 2 guild islands. ” Not that island count is relevant, but if it was as you suggest, then yeah ... 9 private islands and a guild island. ” There is proof that you are not t…

• Biomes for Islands

Quote from zerfaxx: “It's just a pointless feature. The only content on your island is storage money making and RP. That hardly counts as legitimate content because of the minimal player interaction. You're just asking for some pointless change that takes time away from the devs from working on stuff people actually care about. You think you have more say than me? I have like 4 islands and 2 guild islands. That's nothing compared to some people. You sound like you don't even understand the purpo…

• Quote from Azlorn: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from talraash: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from talraash: “Unfortunately, this game is not for solo players, even high-level crafting is closed by the pvp barrier. ” Not true. Soloing (in every aspect, gathering, PVP, crafting, PVE....etc...) is all possible, but its like playing the game on "hard mode". Its much more rewarding to play it solo (or rather - rewarding, when you finally figure out how to). But I understand that…

• Quote from talraash: “Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from talraash: “Unfortunately, this game is not for solo players, even high-level crafting is closed by the pvp barrier. ” Not true. Soloing (in every aspect, gathering, PVP, crafting, PVE....etc...) is all possible, but its like playing the game on "hard mode". Its much more rewarding to play it solo (or rather - rewarding, when you finally figure out how to). But I understand that "hard mode" and "playing solo" might no…

• Just another small idea why not have the character, where they log out, stand in the Biome/area they left. For example say you log out in the area of Umbrash would show your character in a Sandy desert area, while in Bridgewatch you have a kind sandy city vibe that you character stands in before you enter the world. Of course involving other cities, seeing as i living in Fort Sterling , i feel while its not a quality of life it add to the roleplay element entering the world you left. If i log ou…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from talraash: “Unfortunately, this game is not for solo players, even high-level crafting is closed by the pvp barrier. ” Not true. Soloing (in every aspect, gathering, PVP, crafting, PVE....etc...) is all possible, but its like playing the game on "hard mode". Its much more rewarding to play it solo (or rather - rewarding, when you finally figure out how to). But I understand that "hard mode" and "playing solo" might not be everyone's cup of tea.Quote from talr…

• Quote from Radvir: “Quote from Radvir: “Our ship Arrived at one of the outposts ,Steppe Cross, on Albion from the island of Heretics. We all made it safely in Umbrash beginning our scavenge for resources, Mining the rich veins and Skinning the local game, and while also having access to wooded areas of Gleinmoor we were able to also harvest Cotton and Lumber; building upon our base of operations and progress through the land. The city of Bridgewatch, laid to the north of the Fractured Ground, is…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Radvir: “I've read quite a few pages of this and i recently changed bases from Bridgewatch to Fort Sterling and i was wondering are the devs in any way working towards making this not a thing ” The short answer is yes. The long one - you'll have to read through posts and DEV replies in this (or was it in other similar threads?) to see what they are planning/going to do. Sorry dont have time to link it right now. ” Thank you im glad to know my move isnt in va…

• Biomes for Islands

Quote from zerfaxx: “As much as I would love to see this happen, I feel like SBI's time is being spent on more important things. The black zone changes and hideout system along with QoL upgrades already seem like a ton of work. To be honest small stuff like this barely crosses my mind because I'm only on my islands to transfer gear, farm, and set up laborers. We should stop beating around the bush and just be blunt with what the citizens of Albion NEED. SHIPS. The game needs this huge gold sink …

• I've read quite a few pages of this and i recently changed bases from Bridgewatch to Fort Sterling and i was wondering are the devs in any way working towards making this not a thing. The point of Albion Online was to have a economy Run by the Players not Player and that goes against the image for what they wanted in AO. One player does not count for that whole player base so why hasnt a Developer/Moderator stepped in yet? In my opinion its honestly ruining the town having taxes above 300%.

• Where did you guys come from?

Radvir - - Forum Banter

Quote from Egrin: “UO and Darkfall are my games. Just installed Albion, looking forward to playing with you all! ” Im out of Fort Sterling if we ever cross paths id be down to go dungeon diving.

• Biomes for Islands

Quote from Midgard: “This would be a nice touch ... I'd be all for having them tied to the biome you bought it in, and maybe an option to choose for Caer. ” I completely agree but they be a bit more expensive in Caer, as getting to choose is a allowed there rather then the other areas your are in that biome.

• Biomes for Islands

So I recently got my island and i was thinking we have different biomes in Albion why cant we pick which biome our islands are? or have them be pre-constructed to the city you buy them in. i was dreaming of having a snowy mountain island or at least a snowy mountain and i feel it would add to the personality of the islands sense guilds and players use them. I hope you guys could consider it.