Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Two handed shield.

MegaEdu13 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Drift: “I would however like all shields to have a channelled skill which increases resistances of enemy's directly behind them to assist in holding chokes. Similar to shield wall for those who play WAR. ” Seems that's what they tried to do with Soldier's Helmet.

• Hud Customization

Quote from Paulii: “Quote from MegaEdu13: “Please, close this thread. ” Why? ” Some things must be just as they are. And I can't delete the post myself.

• Mouse Side Buttons

MegaEdu13 - - Bugs

Please, close this thread.

• Hud Customization

• Mob Faction Gear

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Forneus: “Dude, just no. Idea might've seemed cool once it popped into your mind. If you stop and think about it for just 2 seconds you would realise what @Owlsane and @Gank are saying is correct. It's a bad idea as it's in direct opposition to the current design philosophy of Albion. ” Ok. Someone close thread, please.

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Owlsane: “Also if u wear full cloth and the skill i need is on cloth gear, then it's clearly unfair for others that need specific gears outside of the set. They lose the set bonus. ” But they get the skills they choose.

• That's a mechanic I was trying to understand too. Didn't knew that.

• Yes. If you check both status, you'll see that Assassin's have more damage but lack defense, tho. Less tanky, but more DPS. Hunter's in in the middle.

• Mob Faction Gear

Quote from Gank: “Faction items were just skinned normal items back in the day, and a lot of models became artifacts after beta 1. Skins are coming , and i do hope factions get more depth and options later down the roadmap. They arent on the 2019 map at all though. ” Really hope it comes to live server, alongside with hair and beard customization. Lack of date and time feels bad, tho. It's like "some day on the human history".

• Mouse Side Buttons

MegaEdu13 - - Bugs

Quote from Qolkkalom: “If ur mouse use additional software, then You can emulate side buttons as normal keyboard buttons. Eg when u press mb4,5,6... It will execute q,w,e,r... And save as profile which turn on when u use Albion. ” No. It's just a normal mouse, with side buttons. Edit: works for all my other games, tho.

• Mouse Moviment

Quote from Holoin: “Quote from MegaEdu13: “Quote from Holoin: “check your mouse. Character is supposed to stop after he reaches the last destination you clicked. ” Yes.And the thread proposes it to stop when we let go the mouse button. ” ? I dont understand what you are proposing. Point and click games have always worked like this, I see no problem here. ” And there is no problem being like this, for you like it. I propose option. Don't wanna take your favorite playstyle away from you. Don't wor…

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from MegaEdu13: “Quote from Gank: “why would one set give bonuses over another? That means you no longer are what you wear but what gives the best bonus passives. ” Sounds just like it is now. Isn't it? We chose sets because of what they offer. Even if I go on my Great Axe on a Mage Robe. Isn't it like this?Set Bonus would give only a other playstyle option. ” No it's forces people (because they give set bonus) to restrain on a full cloth/leather/plate set and basicall…

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Trust me, the nerfs to it were well deserved. SoB ran rampant for like 6-8 months as the only playable tank weapon in gvgs. ” 6-8 months til something was made? Well, seems very slow reaction time to do something. At the moment, from what I see, Staff of Balance was nerfed to the ground, what is also not good at all. Having a weapon not viable is no good for the game, reduces the possibilities, and makes it boring as hell if we have reduced arsenal to use. As a new playe…

• Mouse Moviment

Quote from Holoin: “check your mouse. Character is supposed to stop after he reaches the last destination you clicked. ” Yes. And the thread proposes it to stop when we let go the mouse button.

• Quote from MasterZedX: “Nobody even has to comment on this thread but as usual the hate spews in...w/e man yall are mentally and probably physically impoverished. I honestly don't care about any of your opinions and i'm not taking any of your shit. ” No hate from me, man. It's just that it should be easier to me, if a was a PK, to use this feature and caught you off guard. Sounds simple to me. Try and make me understand.

• Quote from Gank: “One interesting use is with the specter jacket burn, as you become a walking aoe of slow anti heal and true damage. ” I thought about it once, but two things where on the way. The jacket gives true damage, right? So I wouldn't benefit from my Staff defense. Other thing is about its defense... I don't feel it's really effective. I've used it sometimes, going solo on mobs to test... Didn't felt good. Just couldn't get it to, how it works. This is a weapon with one of the most dop…

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Gank: “Can you share some examples of set bonuses that would be balanced in your opinion? ” No. I didn't thought about it yet. Proposing the balances weren't my initial idea when I made this post, but made it viable, or encouraging, to go on a full set mage, who would, for example, have his Druid Sandals over his Guardian Boots, loosing it's sustainability, for going with his sandals set for a X Bonus Set. And vice versa. I am sure I can think about some ideas over it later about bala…

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Gank: “why would one set give bonuses over another? That means you no longer are what you wear but what gives the best bonus passives. ” Sounds just like it is now. Isn't it? We chose sets because of what they offer. Even if I go on my Great Axe on a Mage Robe. Isn't it like this? Set Bonus would give only a other playstyle option.

• Full Set Bonus

Quote from Gank: “This idea is completely against the current design philiosphy. Why punish players for innovating builds? Players who mix and match lose outright stats compared to people who choose gear based on its name? No thanks. ” Sorry, friend. Where do you see punishment? The proposal here is "will I go with my mixed set with the skill I gather together", or "will I either go on full set and chose it's bonus set it offers"? Where is "punishment" if the two sides get different advantages? …