Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 299.

• Quote from Donger304: “So why is it a city gets a bonus to crafting or refining but a island also in that city doesnt get the same bonus it seems weird you get punished for cutting out a middle man and going in for the long since you have to build it, feed it, and repair it. I ask this because as of recently Predtz or how ever you spell his name and few other of his friends have taken over thetford so my 9% ore refining tax has went to 53%+ and all station are charging stupid high taxes like now…

• Quote from Piddle: “Other people in AO have been posting chat logs of themselves behaving badly in public. So I wanted to get in on the bandwagon to see what it is all about. I get whispers quite often and 99/100 it is a pleasant and rewarding experience for both parties, but sometimes I get another kind of whisper. From a concerned party worried about my immortal soul and worried that I am choosing the wrong path to walk along in this life. Sometimes it is because I was previously mean to them …

• I think like farming there simply just needs to be a fast bind key, whilst logging on daily for it can be a chore, it incentives you to log on.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Dualdagger is same, it has a reason it is called 1shot.. It can be fixed a lot of ways Most easiest would be to give for invis pot the same restrictions as for assa chest.. ” dual daggers has cast and stand time, and can be interrupted albeit split seconds

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Wydoyolo: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “patch 8 gathering patch is shit, less mobs to farm and they respawn fast, but so limited its worse then IT WAS BEFORE THIS patch. ” Agreed.Logged in, went to T8 zone. Haven't seen any t7 or t8 node. Logged off. It's still shit. If your answer is to go to different zone - I did with same result, if you answer is "wait for respawn" - no, that's not an answer. ” Went to 4 t7 zones and 1 tier 8, all the spawns…

• Quote from Wydoyolo: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “patch 8 gathering patch is shit, less mobs to farm and they respawn fast, but so limited its worse then IT WAS BEFORE THIS patch. ” Agreed. Logged in, went to T8 zone. Haven't seen any t7 or t8 node. Logged off. It's still shit. If your answer is to go to different zone - I did with same result, if you answer is "wait for respawn" - no, that's not an answer. ” Went to 4 t7 zones and 1 tier 8, all the spawns less in forest/swamp, desert..was meh

• Updating this, as pike is still insanely broken, 1.6k damage and its counterable unless you get them at the start

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

Sgtbloodelf - - Patch Notes

why am i finding less skinning mobs? I ran across a T6 skinning zone, and I FOUND LESS MOBS. LESS. For 30 to 12 less, what the fuck? Why is this appearing in swamps and forest now?????

• patch 8 gathering patch is shit, less mobs to farm and they respawn fast, but so limited its worse then IT WAS BEFORE THIS patch.

• Can someone to explain to me how in full t8 and a avalonian t8, I get rarely more yield then I do with a normal? Is this intended, I was farming tier 4 mobs and got a occasional +4-occasional,, and I'm like 40 in tier 4 so..why is avalonian so shit?

• One shot pike is literally dominating most PVP, there is no hard way to counter it unless you purge them, and if they have invis pots they just hit you, e and you die instantly. When are you going to get off your ass making one weapon have some animations, and fix the whole "One weapon' to dominate them all?

• Stacking on bubbled targets

Sgtbloodelf - - Bugs

Quote from Xarwyn: “This mechanic seems pretty horrible if it is working as intended. When you enter a dungeon and have a bubble, enemies are able to stack bleeds and curse stacks. If you are bubbled and are unable to take damage, or use abilities, you should not be able to be stacked on. This should be reworked to make it so that bubbled targets cannot have debuffs applied to them. If you enter and attack anyone that is already in a dungeon, they are able to stack fully on you while you sit the…

• WTS Saddled Direbears

Sgtbloodelf - - Trade

Quote from Alemaoo: “Updated price each for 12.5M or both for 24M ” not to be rude-of course. But why get a direbear when I can get something cheap or a mammoth? I dun know what’s so special about them? Nor ever see them, can you tell me, sorry if it’s a off rail question.

• This black screen shit, that then kicks you out, reconnects you, prevents you from zoning and refreshes your spells, seriously? I'm tired of this shit, this punishes people that lag even slightly, I hope this isn't just for steam either because your to fucking lazy, please fix this. This is cancer and always has been

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Ikcen: “Ranked arena is a good idea. Solo content is very bad idea. Because if you say solo in a MMO, that means safe from the other players, and at the end you do not have a MMO. 1vs1 is not solo. ” laughs, look at wow, rift, and all the other big mmos, they have entire solo patches. Nobody cares if you can’t find someone to kill, it’s what brings in the money and the people. Solo content is less punishing then open world and or appealing t…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “also is this still on the road map, or this a broken addition? @Korn Best time to add with gathering Gathering In addition to “classic” PvE dungeons, we also plan to introduce “Resource Dungeons”. These dungeons will exist in different sizes (and of course resource type) and will be particularly interesting gathering locations. Though some of them may just contain plain resources, many will have their resources guarded by mobs. This encourages …

• also is this still on the road map, or this a broken addition? @Korn Best time to add with gathering Gathering In addition to “classic” PvE dungeons, we also plan to introduce “Resource Dungeons”. These dungeons will exist in different sizes (and of course resource type) and will be particularly interesting gathering locations. Though some of them may just contain plain resources, many will have their resources guarded by mobs. This encourages players to cooperate, clearing resource dungeons to …

• bump please

• Quote from mineless: “the only class that can kill a healer is a t8 400/400 class...sftu noob the healer is so op and no make sense and lets talking real this only go to be a gankers loot sht cuase players with t5 ot t6 set thatp wanna start to got pvp action go to get in and gankers t8 400/400 go to get in so in the end go to be the same thing...another way for be ganked another ghing how can be posible that i nature healer can kill you with the first skill supose is a healer not a dps :v tell …

• Quote from Tabor: “Healers while strong can be killed by several DPS classes in solo fights. It is all about the proper build which will make these 1v1 fights super fun. You will need to be creative I just hope it does not turn into just bring the counter swap situation we have in 2s. ” I can agree with this one, unlike 2v2’s this has a pure pve and PvP goal, and I think fame farming this and having someone running hellgate cancer wouldn’t be to cool.