Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I got disconnected after changing zones, entering a dungeon or getting into arena...It have been 4 months with my ISP causing this connection issue died 4-5 times and wasted my party members time like 10 hours in total due to their wait for my recconnection. I texted like 3-4 moderators already but didnt get any respond. I use Super Online as router, all of the Super Online users have the same problem in my country. Our router havent caused any problems in other games just in Albion Online and t…

• hello everyone, I know why you are here for, I know what you feel, some of the ISP's have the same problem. We got disconnected after changing zones, entering a dungeon or getting into arena...It have been 4 months with my ISP causing this connection issue died 4-5 times and wasted my party members time like 10 hours in total due to their wait for my recconnection. I texted like 3-4 moderators already but didnt get any respond. I use Super Online as router, all of the Super Online users have the…

• Dostum dediğin gibi yaptım, 3 kere tamamen kapatıp denedim ama işe yaramadı test etmek için banka ile market arasında gidip geliyorum, siyah ekran verdi veya bağlantı koptu. Oyunu steam üzerinden mi yoksa kendi launcheri üzerinden mi oynuyorsun, bide superonline mı kullanıyorsun?

• dostum açıklarmısın lütfen