Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from iRawr: “SBI tell the players "DO NOT farm the chest", and now, its "no problem, players who abuse exploit is ok, no bans, so after few years, you also cant start use this exploit". ” Farming chests was never considered an exploit. Can you point me to where you got that information from?

• Generally changing (or adding) a referral on your account retroactively isn't possible. You can try and contact support, maybe they can assist you.

• Seaweed

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Hi @ORIADNA, This is coming with Queen Patch 9. You can read up on the changes here.

• Hey there, You can find all the official Albion Online social media accounts and pages at the bottom of the homepage: albiononline.com These are: - Twitter: twitter.com/albiononline - Facebook: facebook.com/albiononline - YouTube: youtube.com/user/albiononlineofficial - Discord: discordapp.com/invite/albiononline - Reddit: reddit.com/r/albiononline - Twitch: twitch.tv/albiononline In addition, we also have a twitch channel and a wiki: - Twitch: twitch.tv/albiononline - Wiki: wiki.albiononline.co…

• Any chance for new albion server>?

Elsa - - Rants

No.

• Chest Floating In Water

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

You can fish them up using a Fishing Rod.

• Hey, it's good to have you back!

• Albion Armory

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Nah: “This could use an update for the new avalonian armor visual update ” Indeed, will get to it as soon as time allows. Quote from WALDOCUMP1: “Hi, I'm new, any way to get this document translated into Spanish? Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks. Where can I download it in Spanish Sir? Exactly this docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…wVCtXt14pRaR38GX7m7w/edit "Items Skills & Stats Spreadsheet" ” There are no plans to translate the spreadsheet into other languages, as the spreadsheet …

• Can you also provide a screenshot of the price you are given when you select the 30 days of premium on our website and proceed to the check-out? (you don't actually have to buy it)

• Quote from sala1234: “I can send you screen if you want. ” Yes, please do. This doesn't sound right, so we would like to find out if and why that is happening.

• Hey there, The price on the Steam Store is the same as on our Store. You are likely seeing the price on Steam in a different currency. Note that the prices on our Shop are stated in USD ($), however, at check-out the price will be converted to your local currency.

• Thank you for the feedback! We will soon be adding an option that allows you to disable that notification pop-up. We also have more extensive improvements planned for the farming UI, unfortunately I’m unable to provide details at this moment. But should you have any further suggestions, please let us know

• Island ownership question

Quote from teopower89: “Regarding the 2nd point, if I delete the owner character (let's say the name is John) then the island will stay but it will still be listed as "John's island"? ” Yes. Quote from teopower89: “Since co-owners have certain restrictions that owners don't have (for example only owners can upgrade the island if I'm not mistaken) then the island is bound to remain the way it is with no possibility to change it? ” That's correct.

• You can get fishing fame by eating fish. If it counted to the overall stats, it would make the gathering stat rather meaningless, as it would no longer show the effort you put into gathering resources - you could simply buy and eat fish to boost that stat.

• Island ownership question

1. It disappears. Each character can only own one private island at a time. 2. The island remains if you delete your character, however, it will not be passed onto any other character. You will still be able to access it and use it with your other characters though, given that you have the proper access rights. 3. No. The actual ownership of the private island cannot be transferred.

• The physical size of the mount has no effect on it being able to navigate through obstacles. The mount is able to move through the same-sized gaps as the player.

• EDIT: This issue has been resolved via a server-side hotfix. All buffs associated with territory tower levels should now be active. Hey everyone, There is currently a bug which causes Tower Levels (upgraded by winning Crystal League matches) to not grant certain bonuses to your territory. These are: - Season Point multiplier - Higher enchanted rates of resources and better resource yield in the zone - Buff to territory guards Our developers are working on a solution to the problem and we will de…

• Hey hey Elsa

Elsa - - Small Talk

Why do you go by Sgtbloodelf?

• Bag with shop on mobile!!!

Elsa - - Introduce yourself!

Hey @Nerico, your items have been placed in the Marketplace "Completed Tab": VU0W6oF.png You can pick up your purchased items from there. And welcome to the forum!

• Quote from Fuat: “Elsa i dont see any avatar picture... just informatıons about avatrs... is taht bug or somethng deleted? ” Can you send me a screenshot? Also, do you have access to imgur.com? The images are hosted on that site.