Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• The one had mace E is in need of some love, but being able to break an iceblock seems a bit over the top. Perhaps something more in line with the mace tree would be more appropriate. Not a big mace player myself but I did try out the 1h mace for grins awhile back and found that the other tanking weapons I used were far more effective in PVE and PVP. The little bit of mobility you get with the E and the laughable bonus damage are just outshined by everything else.

• Shields

Regazozo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Perhaps if they added a bit of HP to them on top of the defense bonus. Not nearly as much as say a taproot but perhaps 1/4 on the round shield since it has the added bonus of CC resist and maybe 1/3 as much on the sarco to give it a fighting chance to see some more open world use. The other 2 shields maybe 1/4 HP since they have added bonuses on top of the defense already. It would make them more desirable and stay within the role of a shield(being tanky). Active abilities or thorns would add ba…

• Shields

You don't see them very often. You see Taproots, Torches, Mistcallers, Tome of Spells, Muisaks, & Cryptcandles but no shields. The round shield got a nice buff with the CC resistances but it still sees very little play. Right now for pure defensive purposes the Taproot is god, all of the self healing in game is % based and the extra HP makes up for the fact you have some negative healing. The other Utility/Offensive off-hands just outshine the little bit of defense you pick up with a shield. Whe…

• Damage, Reflect, Silence, & Immunity all rolled into one W slot skill... An ability like this renders so many weapons ultimate/E abilities worthless, I would actually argue that on many weapons your E becomes their E. Infernal Scythe & Bear Paws have visual tells that give away the E, if you cast your E you just gave it away, yeah they still get a dot(that guardian is gonna remove) but you just hit yourself in the face for 400 damage + the W damage + oh yeah 0 damage done.. Even if the weapons i…

• Demon Cloak

Was out running around in 4.1 being stupid (1600/1600 100% max spec + overcharge 1250+ ip 2600 HP) Saw a 3 - 5 man group ganking. Ran in, got dismounted, 3 of them had on demon cloaks. One stun instant death. Now I knew I was gonna die, that was kinda the point after all just out having fun being stupid. But I check the combat log and it was 90% damage from Opening from Hell. I didn't die to players doing a good line up or anything special, I was literally killed by cloaks, the players just happ…

• Nothing feels better than gearing up, running to a hell-gate, beating a team outside while you wait for the bat to pop, getting inside killing 2 bosses, killing the other team, heading to that last boss...... you lag and the mobs execute you with 2 teams worth of loot on you. Grade A experience #slowclap

• Battleaxe

The battleaxe has 2 core flaws. The first is it still requires stack. If there is another ax around the E on this weapon is virtually worthless, the stack requirement should be removed. Second - The weapons healing has not been adjusted to the 20% bonus to Health Pools, not that it scaled well before that but with some heal stacking it was more viable. Both of these unintentional nerfs have hurt the weapon immensely and it should at least be taken a look at.

• This release was a massive flop... they deserve every negative reviews. Massive Queues to log in and then once actually into the game nothing but a lag infested mess. Up to this release I was really enjoying the game. The updates were reinforcing some of the older ones, faction flagging and faming in the new dungeons absolutely amazing. Now I log in and can barely finish farming on my islands before I become so annoyed with the lag I just log out. Hopefully the company learns from the experience…

• The constant freezes are taking any and all enjoyment out of the game. PVE you just randomly die because you freeze and cannot react to anything. PVP is even worse... this amount of lag/frame drops/whatever eliminates any skill play what so ever. If your goal was to upset your established player base while at the same time handing out horrible first impressions to new players... well you hit it right on the nose. Gonna take a break for a week or so and hope this can get sorted out.

• Stalker Boots

The blink nerf was just a little to much. Possibly dropping the damage bonus another 5% and increasing the blink a few meters would make these viable again.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from marg93: “Quote from Sacrifice: “Fame is so very easy to get. Why does everyone want a bonus all the time? ” From time to time give them any small bonus , what is the problem? ” There is nothing wrong with that and we do get bonuses from time to time in the form of 25% fame boost weeks. There have been several. The OP is suggesting a permanent fame boost .... not ‘from time to time’ ” I didn't suggest a permanent but a daily earned buff. The idea is you take the ti…

• Quote from Midgard: “There is already a fame reward for being active. You play and you gain fame. What you’re proposing would without doubt favour the power gamers more than the casual, even with the caps you suggest. and increase the gaps that most people want to reduce. ” The gaps already exist, this would be more of a catch up mechanic at this point.

• I am in no way complaining about the systems in place, the learning points and monthly rewards are amazing, but lets be honest they don't really promote active play, you can knock out the daily bonus for the monthly by simply logging in and doing your farms. To promote more active play and speed up the grind, I was thinking maybe a daily fame bonus would be good but that still only promotes limited play(not that I would complain about a daily bonus). I was thinking of a stacking fame bonus throu…

• Purging shield should work against abilities cast after it is activated not off of debuffs applied beforehand. Right now it will purge you if you have any dots up on the person casting it. This basically makes it a hard counter to builds that can make use dots Cursed, Nature, Axes, and so on. Cannot confirm but I believe it does the same from poison pots and the new demon cloak damage circle.

• There are several items that need to be re-tuned currently but the bigger issue is several of the combination of items needs to be looked at more. The patch on the 21st is fixing one of the bigger issues that was killing build variety which was Mercenary Jacket & Poison Potions. This is only one of a few combinations that needs to be addressed. Cursed Staves & Cleric Cowl - This is underused currently but by far one of the strongest combinations in the game, you stack up dots, shoot off your E, …

• 3v3 Hell Gates Titles & Surnames The PVE content for a Fantasy MMORPG is very lacking, I understand that it's a PVP based game but from what I can tell far more time is spent doing PVE content than PVP, I don't mean this on a case by case I mean as more of an average overall. Compare guilds pvp fame to pve fame that should make the case for me. Would make sense to expand on what people spend the most time on if only just a little.

• New Dagger Ability

Regazozo - - Feedback & Suggestions

The new dagger ability is fun does and great damage but I am having one issue with it. I'm not sure if it is muscle memory and I am just smashing the button to get it to go off or if its delay/ping/lag but I keep turning it on and turning off instantly. Having a built in delay for being able to deactivate the ability would make a huge difference, just a .5 or 1 second global that keeps you from turning it off instantly. Thanks

• Yes, general farming is impossible now, not sure what they were thinking.

• So logged in tried fishing... Multiple part fishing... Ok, not something I am interested in OH I need to farm up some T2-4 let me go get that done. Walk into zone with my ox and farming gear on MOBS EVERYWHERE. Farming was boring but you could get a good chunk done with general ease before. With mobs everywhere getting from point A to point B is now tedious beyond belief. The idea of roaming mob packs seemed kinda cool on paper, this is horrible in its current iteration. Not sure why you have to…

• Having the same issue. Went to load the game on my laptop and now I cant even log in. Why would an automated response to get a new password take so long?