Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 743.

• Bug price

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the Bunny Stalker Shoes Skin is supposed to cost 1,500 Fool's Golden Eggs. The display of the amount of eggs needed is apparently faulty in different localizations. If you hover over it, it should show that it needs 1,500. We'll see to adjust all localizations accordingly.

• Hey there, Toggle Spells like Bloodthirsty Blade can not be purged.

• Anti Cheat not letting me in

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, Easy Anti Cheat has a guide on how to deal with the "untrusted system file", please check that out: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/errors/

• To new shores bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please make sure you're online with that char now, I'll get to you to get you out. Otherwise, you can reach out to me on Discord: Amoebius76#3856

• Hey there, weapon and offhand vanity items (as it's currently designed) are only visible in - cities - islands - hideouts

• Who needs killing, who needs healing? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…0cd24618a590a2135728faf08

• Hellion Shoes put you in combat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

What I was saying is, that the intended design is that they should not put you into combat. But I could reproduce that they currently do, which will be fixed in a future patch.^^

• Hey there, please check out Mytherceria's post: Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, the devs are still working on deploying the new Android version. Currently I do not have an ETA on when this will be completed, but will update you as soon as I hear back. ”

• luncher not downloading the update

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, you can try to restart your PC, or the repair/reinstall of the launcher in the Settings Menu.

• Another issue with launcher update

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from EuginiusBir: “I downloaded everything, launched the game, logged in to my character. After 10 seconds, automatically logged out. It keeps kicking me from the game, EVERY 10 SECONDS. WTF IS HAPPENING ???? ” What file are you starting the game with? If you go to the launcher folder where you installed Albion and use the AlbionLauncher.exe, it will start your launcher and EasyAntiCheat. If EAC isn't started correctly, it will kick you from the game after a couple seconds.

• Cześć gdy znajdziesz się w jednym z miast początkowych, jest NPC, który pozwala ci wrócić do lekcji samouczka, jeśli potrzebujesz odświeżenia. The! nad ich głowami pozostanie. Po zakończeniu misji samouczka witaj w prawdziwej grze i wybierz własną przygodę. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, once you're in one of the starter towns, th…

• Can't download the game

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, please download the fully patched client from this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…l-issues-and-workarounds/ We're working on fixing the issue, no ETA on that yet unfortunately.

• I have a problem with Easy-Anticheat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, try the AlbionLauncher.exe in the launcher folder where you installed Albion Online. If you see EasyAntiCheat boot up when starting the game, it's the right one.

• Interrupt

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, Badon Bow's E currently interrupts uninterruptible spells from the second tick on, that's not supposed to happen. So if a spell is uninterruptible, they actually shouldn't get interrupted.^^

• Quote from Accountant.Wolff: “Hello thanks for the reply but it says the patched windows client is for 32bit systems , mine is 64bit system , will it still work ? ” Yes, it'll also work on 64bit systems.

• Hey there, please download the fully patched client from our workaround post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…l-issues-and-workarounds/ There you can get the newest client until we deploy a fix for this issue.

• Hellion Shoes put you in combat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, shouldn't put you into combat by only using Mark of Sacrifice, bugged it.

• Hey there, Bloodthirsty Blade stops automatically before it can kill you. Do you remember what other equipment you had? Best would be a screenshot of the exact message you got as well.

• Hey there, please go into the folder where you installed Albion Online and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and use its repair function.

• Random crashing since patch

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Alright @solventh and @sandstorm22, you can either try the Reinstall Option of the launcher, or directly uninstall it completely and reinstall it again.