Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

• Bugged in axe line(Bear paw)

SpeedVonY - - Bugs Testserver

Nope. I didn't made a post because of the other 999 posts. I just answerd them all so SBI sees that we still care. I didn't see any reply yet. But i think they noted it very high (like the otheer axe bug with the blood stacks). Take care, ~Speedy

• DeathGivers Help

SpeedVonY - - Beginner's Questions

So i read your post before, but i didn't want to answer. But you asked me to so i do. But first, the reason why i didnt want to answer, is that the Dash got a nerf. (With Patch 8). I still think for solo ganking the Dash is the best. And even in 5v5 oneshot. Because if you want to focus the healer, you have to go through the enemy team. And you can easily dash through but chainshalsh is hard to hogh through 4 other people. Btw. Chain Slash got nerfed too. So i think dash is better because you ha…

• Bugged in axe line(Bear paw)

SpeedVonY - - Bugs Testserver

Already reported (like a thousand times) Last was yesterday. They noticed it. And i am sure that they are on it. I am an axe player too. I know the pain. Just chill. And please search if it was already posted before you make a own thread. Thank you. Have a great day.

• I don't think you should try builds in yellow zone... Nobody will fight back if they don't think they win easy... For trying builds, go arena. Or bluezone hellgates.

• I think it's totally fine. If the other Zerg would be as big as your zerg they would take (almost) the damage as before. If it is much smaller. The damage is definitly less. And in my view thats ok.

• PVP

SpeedVonY - - Feedback & Suggestions

In my opinion this idea is completly stupid. Sorry don't want to offend you, i'm bad in english so i don't know how to say it in an other way. The high gears (t6-t8) should be only reachable with risk. Thats fine like this because you can get "higher tier" by full spec. If t6 and t7 zones what be blue the prices will drop drastically and so t4-5 will be completly useless... Nobody would use them.

• Creating Threads is buggy

SpeedVonY - - Bugs

I write them directly in the forum Editor. And this boy. It's like riding a Bull where you you just cut of his balls without narcotic. If you want i can make an exact list of bugs. Try to find why the happen and how they can be recreated. So the bugs can get fixed easier.

• Quests

True. Most beginners don't know anything and have to learn it the hard way. My friend teached me the game. He watched Videos of the alpha.

• Till Patch 8 (which was today) you could get downed by flagged players and then killed by factioned flagged (so they just finish you). But it was retarded because you as an faction flagged can just knock the pvp flagged just down on their feet. So they renewed it. Now PvP flagged and Faction Flagged people seen than as so called Blues. Blues are the people you can't attack. The none hostiles

• 1. If you kill someone in the Royal Continent (Red Zone), you lose Rep. 2. You can only kill flagged people or can get killed by flagged people. 3. In my opinion, there is no point. It's just to annoy people. Just don't do it lol.1. You get bonuses the higher your Rep status is. What exactly i dont know. Just google ^^, But if your Rep is to low you can't enter every zone in the Royal Continent. 4. Factions are just a thing they added which was very cool. But got useless at the moment in my opin…

• Creating Threads is buggy

SpeedVonY - - Bugs

The last three days i tried to create "fancy" Threads for my Guild. Oh god that was a pain in my azz. Sometime it randomly makes the fontsize of a whole row smaller when i delete the last 3 chars from a sentence. In my English Guild Thread there is a random "" which i cant delete because it bugs there agian somehow. The random Space between some unordered list points is completly random too and got there after i submited. It took me 3 hours or so to get them "a bit" like i wanted them. Its kinda…

• If you are flagged (as a Faction) other Faction flagged guys can kill and loot you (no matter which Zone you are in).

• Sounds Logic. But a small debuff is better than no debuff. Are you in a Zerg guild or Ally?

• New Weapon Tree

Nope... Like i said... I was playing albion (SRD) There are some Whip bosses.

• New Weapon Tree

Nope... More like an debuff tree...

• Quests

In my opinion that kinda takes away what albion is. First it's a Sandbox game (thats no problem, but there are no quests in Minecraft either as an example). There are some further reasons but I'm currently busy. WIll come later again to discuss more. Till then, kind regards.

• You can't penalize them very well. Because It's the outlands. There are no rules there. For penalization you have to stay in the royal continent. Do it like me.... Don't fight them in BZ. Just run. High risk high reward, this is what the outlands are. Kind regards.