Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• I am perfectly fine with waiting a few hours, what gets me is that someone on these forums kept posting (11am est) and whoever started that the past days was wrong. thats what has everyone in here saying its on.

• both of you are very experienced with AO and have played last test, some people have not played yet. As players we can only Ask and come together as a community to show them the level of actual testing and real feedback we all can give. If they have a set time then thats that. If we can prove our worth as testers, maybe thats another way to show them we use time wisely. Im glad to have the opportunity.

• would also like to know this the answer to this question.

• -Not Sure Yet -None yet? I plan on a varying but constant schedule -28 -Do you have teamspeak installed? Y / with Mic -Are you more inclined to gather resources/build all day or PvP for your resources? I tend to love PvP more then anything, that would indeed be my preferred focus. would imagine gathering an crafting when on the phone on the go, so a mix of both to an extent. -Do you agree to follow all rules and actively contribute to the common benefit of the guild?- Yes -What was rule #6? Dont…

• The amount of times Fuse attacked me during that. I think he attacked me more than he did Death haha.

• Apparently, they are sent hence: [link removed] Edit by Empa; Hey guys preferably not link to selling of keys and so on, Extremly few keys have been sent out, i can allmost guarantee it's a scam. We know you are eager but please don't let these people exploit that! /Best regards, Empa

• How old are you?

Immortality - - Small Talk

just turned 13 4 days ago! Finally a teenager Is it odd that I haven't hit puberty yet? I keep getting made fun of for my squeaky voice. Hopefully no one in AO will be mean to me :(.

• League of Legends

I don't believe one can call himself a gamer if he doesn't know what LoL is.

• Anyone play Rust?

Add me on steam then: Immortalityftw

• I think Justin Bieber is awful and sounds like a girl, but in this scenario, my opinion is worthless. He makes millions, so he is good.

• Quote from Skygrinder: “Runescape's not the best free mmorpg, that's all I'm saying, it's not even close to it. It maybe has good amount of registered accounts, but that doesn't mean anything. Good example are private WoW servers, there are some with awesome scripting, but they lack people, while there are others that have shitty scripting done on them, but have crazy large population. That's more of a marketing thing, not quality of the gameplay.” Actually, their player base means everything. I…

• Anyone play Rust?

Only $20 on steam or using reddit steamgameswap you can get it for ~$12.

• Anyone play Rust?

Nope, but I'll sell you my account for $10 xD.

• Anyone play Rust?

pls.

• Anyone play Rust?

For those of you who know me, no I won't be playing AO though I'm posting here. I'm simply desperate more or less. Oh, I also bought my Albion Online alpha key for the last test for $15. I have no problem admitting that now :D. Do any of you own Rust by chance: store.steampowered.com/app/252490/ I've been looking for a Rust partner lately, and my LoL community has a few Rust users. However, they heavily favor playing LoL. The AO forum community seems pretty legit, so I thought I should ask here.…

• Constant and unnecessary trolling. Slightly amusing considering the amount of bugs I reported. No, I am not mad about buildings being destroyed which would be destroyed tomorrow. We knew the risks and took the risk. The faggotry is completely related to all of this. We all were spending more time destroying each other's buildings with a siege hammer than actually PvPing. This game does have some great aspects to it that will serve a niche to a small player base, but I don't see it competing with…

• I actually downloaded DN last night while I was sleeping to try it out. Not happy that Nexon is the publisher but meh the MMO market right now blows

• While I still lurk these forums, my decision to stick to LoL and wait for Blade & Soul/EQnext seems highly proven. Realistically, this isn't a PvP game based upon skill. It's based upon zerging and being a faggot. You cannot call yourself a skilled PvPer in this game for being able to use QWER. I'm insanely good at PvE, but I've also completely shredded in PvP in Tera and Swtor. I 20 v 40'd a BR guild. That took skill. QWER with more numbers does not. Let the bashing of me begin

• Yes we quit, but it was not due to the destruction of buildings. I simply played AO for the feeling of loot in the game Tibia again. However, I run a fairly large LoL community, and I just hosted a 38 team tournament with mostly diamond/challengers players. I don't feel I can dedicate the necessary amount of time to both games. GLHFGG is my community name if you want to look us up. So @ Death: Thanks for the fun. You gave us someone to compete against. @ Vendetta: You guys were great to play wit…

• Player Destroying Items in Combat

Immortality - - Bugs

Empa, take the concept from League of Legends like many other concepts. Give the player who did the 2nd most damage half the fame and continue that trend for all assists. So let's say a kill was worth 3k fame to the killer. Then the player who did 2nd most damage would get 1.5k and the third 750 fame.