Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 681.

• There's something wrong with EAC loading the client. It won't let me load the game, even after repairing/reinstalling. "Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code:29)"

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “After today's patch, I currently can't load past the standalone launcher. I get the message, "Launch errror: Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code: 23) Tried repairing and reinstalling, the issue still persists. ” Still an issue, I tried two different PC's in two different locations/internet access. This is 100% not an issue on my end.

• After today's patch, I currently can't load past the standalone launcher. I get the message, "Launch errror: Game client encountered an application error. (Error Code: 23) Tried repairing and reinstalling, the issue still persists.

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Anyway a long time ago I already wrote the idea of the trash rate and I am still very convinced that is the real true solution, you will leave only people who don't care about loot at all. Because the trash rate should be 100% when you kill 1vs5. ” The problem with ganking is that the gameplay and mechanics often times require that many people to secure a kill. You can't kill a grizzly bear or a pest lizard without help from friends. I solo gank a decent amount, and m…

• Quote from tabooshka: “great irony is hideouts were meant to buff small guilds while they did the complete opposite ” Hideouts are like the equivalent safety of home plot territories prior to Queen, except you can place many of them wherever you want in any zone. The safety they provide is actually insane for an open world sandbox pvp game - more so than territories ever have.

• I really don't think 1 tick gathering is any fun whatsoever.

• I didn't realize that premium gave bonus kill fame since it gives no tangible benefit. Has it always been that way? I've been playing for years and I'm only noticing it now.

• I have to reiterate this because I think people are glossing over this: Quote from Retroman: “small nodes now charge up again as they did before ” PLEASE don't make us go back to one tick gathering. It feels so awful stopping to kill/gather one tick at a time.

• Quote from Retroman: “small nodes now charge up again as they did before ” I'm looking forward to you're proposed changes except for this one thing. We don't need want to go back to 1 tick gathering at a time. Quote from Retroman: “Add some form of Siege Camp chests in a few clusters close to city portals ” Additional warcamps anywhere are a plus, but specifically in t8 zones is what will allow more players access to these zones.

• In this video, you can see the value of the kill as it happens: youtube.com/watch?v=NebC5kuFeY4 While the kill-board has a different value: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/70120443 EDIT: There's a 400k discrepancy here, that's a pretty massive amount - even for an inconsequential thing as kill fame.

• Quote from Gugusteh: “On top of that the removal of warcamps making it harder for people to go deep. ” Totally forgot to add that as it was 0500 for me. This is a huge point that you brought up. Not having warcamps in the deeper black zones is detrimental to the game's design as it severely limits your capabilities. Travel 10 zones to kill a few targets and now you have to travel back to drop off instead of dumping and going back to it with the intention of hauling stuff out later. It's just hor…

• The real reason why portal camping is such an issue now is because open world ganking has been heavily nerfed. Hideouts, castles, and resource/farm territories means an incredibly larger amount of safe areas to escape ganks. Then the game world is spread out which makes players overall harder to find, on top of the resource changes that make it harder to find gatherers, combined with a reduced hostile mob density (most notably in t8 swamps), sprinkle in the design changes for only two exits per …

• Mercenary jacket is definitely in need of some sort of love, in fact I think all the non-artifact leather is pretty weak overall. Assassin jacket could really use a range indicator for it's stealth radius, as well as some damage adjustments. And how many hunter jackets you see out there? The most synergy it has with weapons is bows - and there's no bow that will use it over any cloth piece in basically any setting.

• All the leather chest pieces and scholar robe need a buff imo. For the love of god destroy the damn purity robe - it's insanely busted with almost a 30% up-time. It's the single best armor for offense and defense in controlled fights, hands down. Also the mage robe has been broken OP since it's rework, I wouldn't mind seeing it toned down.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “Thanks for doing the test Frank. I do wish you had done a t8 zone though, as that's where the issue really rears it's head in my opinion. ” literally the post above yours i showed results for 2 times 30 minutes t8 zone gathering ” Oh, I must have misread. When you said no 23 tick node, I assumed you were talking about t7. How much t8 did you walk out with? I see you did silver value, but what nodes did you find and what was the total amount of t8…

• Thanks for doing the test Frank. I do wish you had done a t8 zone though, as that's where the issue really rears it's head in my opinion.

• It should be rewarding on a linear scale though. It takes effort to achieve t8 gathering, and using the gear and tools with 90 plus t8 spec should net you more rewards than royals gathering.

• @Sinatra.SUN @DangerouslySarah said to revert it to pre-Queen, not pre-Queen patch 5. Also do your test in a t8 zone and screenshot how much you can find in one 30 minute session.

• Mage raiding

Eternalhaze - - Feedback & Suggestions

Raiding mages is a thing of the past. It's content that no one cares or wants to do because the only meaningful reward for killing them is season points, and to be honest seasons have become a LOT less competitive since even before the Avalonian invasion.

• Quote from Retroman: “1) How do you like the current state of gathering? 2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience? 3) From where do you start your gathering? (From an Outpost, a royal city, an outland city...?) 4) Where do you gather? (What tier and what biome, deep in the outland center or on the royals) 5) What tier of Gathering Gear do you use? And why this tier? 6) What is your biggest gripe with the current situation? 7) How did the resource change from Patch…