Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 860.

• Hideout Permissions

blappo - - Feedback & Suggestions

UPDATE: to anyone who hasnt noticed the devs did patch permissions. They changed the name of no access to categorized Obviously we are SUPER happy about this pointless change. WAITING ON BLACK LIST

• Hideout Permissions

This is getting old... maybe ES online has devs that fix bugs

• Quote from Tabor: “Blappo Squads owns the entire inner ring so there goes your rant. ” So attack them? dumbass u didnt even read it

• No, all the large guilds do not hand hold there are multiple groups fighting each other. There is political strategy to this. The main reason why small guilds stay weak os because they either refuse to join alliances, or combine into a full size guild. If they have done those things then the only thing stopping them is themselves. U want to take some land u have to foght someone strong, guess what it isnt easy, stop being a chicken shit guild . sack up grab another guild or 2 to help and foght t…

• Quote from PretzStarwind: “Quote from blappo: “Public hideouts can aleviate this opening whole new cities to the game, But the access permissions are broken. Hideout Permissions If we could have public hideouts not only do you get new crafting stations, with 30% rate for ours 15% or something refining, but also markets in BZ so you dont have to leave through portals... it fixes all the queen problems but its broken now 10 weeks into queen and devs arent even listening ” This is an interesting id…

• Hideout Permissions

• Gear Swap in Hellgates.

nope, this is the problem with rando pvp, the person who lucks into the right gear wins, Swapping is 100% necessary the larger the group the less swapping is needed as you are more likely to not run into a hard counter.

• Hideout Permissions

Another patch notes #9 now... still nothing on this jank permission system going a full season without Public hideouts? no wonder everyone is quitting.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, with a mechanic such as disarray, alliances / guilds always have the choice betweeen a) suffering the drawback of the debuff b) doing a work-around and suffering the drawbacks of the workaround. (coordination, friendly fire, healing, etc) One of the goals of today's disarray chance was to reduce the incentives for workarounds somewhat, while still making sure that disarray overall is effective. We'll keep monitoring the disarray "workaround meta" going forward. We co…

• Dont join a guild if you cannot trust its leader, officers, or members There is no excuse to do otherwise. Why ally yourself with those you are scared of.

• Marketplace Setup Fee

Technically taxes should be paid at point of sale if the game were real, but if it were changed there should still be a distinct fee associated with the listing of trades because while the "market" isnt a person ot technically is a group of NPCs doing the job of listing... i remember games with personal shops,, where u would list items and sit in a town square spamming chat ect. the market does the labor for you, so they should get paid thus a fee, currently taxes cover it. if it were changed i …

• you just need access to public hideouts. but they are broken right now Hideout Permissions bump this having cities and crafting and,markets in BZ removes the need of the portals no portal ganking issues. new crafting stations so u aren't beholden to the cartel brings people into the BZ for pvp and pve

• played PSO2 over the weekend and like monster hunter world before leaving u grab a buff by eating or drinking seems like an easy silver sink, with benefit, if done right brings people together in a way guild islands dont yet do.

• Surnames

would be nice i think... but probably too engrained into the code?

• Public hideouts can aleviate this opening whole new cities to the game, But the access permissions are broken. Hideout Permissions If we could have public hideouts not only do you get new crafting stations, with 30% rate for ours 15% or something refining, but also markets in BZ so you dont have to leave through portals... it fixes all the queen problems but its broken now 10 weeks into queen and devs arent even listening

• It solves OP problem, how to not get banned. play the game like everyone else without and external help.

• The Recruiting System

it does. OP doesnt like spending time to recruit, then dont lead. I spent hundreds of hours, in multiple guilds recruiting. This is a feedback forum.. to give feedback you must point out a problem and provide your insight into how it could be better... OP is just stating they dont like something, i told them how to avoid it.

• top 10% of players would all say the same, if you want to succeed your first 1-3 months in the game use cash moneys, after that do what ever, but i like the game i pay for it.

• The Recruiting System

u dont have to if you join an established guild

• just play the fn game dude