Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 744.

• - Do you have a guild and mates to do pve with them or do you do solo dungeons? - If you do that content during peak time you have more odds of being ganked, that means if you do this content between 4.00 UTC and 10.00 UTC you have less chances of being ganked. (NA begin to sleep and Eu begin to work) - Check maps that has not real interest for content (avoid t8 t7 maps, castle/castle outpost, chest, etc) if you want to be less ganked - Avoid the route path - Going near a gate, if you see nameta…

• Silent moderation?

Owlsane - - Rants

Quote from Sleptiq: “I posted in the Support the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund thread that I do not support WHO, and linked these videos below to explain why and inform others. My post was deleted without a reason... youtube.com/watch?v=UlCYFh8U2xM youtube.com/watch?v=D1a4Pq5GQBc *edit: I found that my post has been moved to a different thread to forum.albiononline.com/index.p…Solidarity-Response-Fund/ ” You have all the right to not support this movement, it's all COOL. But coming and b…

• That's cute Where is the Owl cartel that i own actually Mr. Adam Smith? Where is my nickname too?

• Quote from Crane: “Daggers were buffed bigly. I don't see how you can't feel it. ” There is actually people telling it got nerfed hard but that's the shitters complaining as usual

• Mean. Reported.

• Can i have your stuff?

• +1 also flexin on the bug imgur.com/EZgaqOj Also @Evas_Flarelight IG you're just "Evas" right?

• I guess we will se more and more topics about leglalizing RMT cuz people got unenployed due to the covid-19 and seeks a way to get irl income via this game lol.

• Quote from Myri: “Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Myri: “Its the only real thing that made an Assassin actually an Assassin even World of Warcraft still has theirs. This just kills my interest in daggers. ” The only thing it was taken away was the name and some cons on this weapon. It's still the exact same mechanic of running down into your target and auto him to death. ” If my build worked around Poison Coating will it then work with the new skill replacing P.C ” Dunno, what's ur build

• Quote from Myri: “Its the only real thing that made an Assassin actually an Assassin even World of Warcraft still has theirs. This just kills my interest in daggers. ” The only thing it was taken away was the name and some cons on this weapon. It's still the exact same mechanic of running down into your target and auto him to death.

• I'm waiting to see every Guild/Alliance leader to tell you that they disagree with your idea completely.

• Hilarious to see now complaints about this weapon when SBI simply changed from chanelling spell to no cast and 2s more spell duration.

• Bamboozled

• WHY THE FUCK U NERF DAGGERS

Owlsane - - Rants

Quote from kheeta: “Where you see more mobility? On new Q? It does not give you straight “meters/sec” that’s just a little “skillshot evader” but it doesn’t give you any mobility in context of moving speed like Dash does or Inner Focus was until recent nerf ” It add up over time since you get it every 4sec and less if omelette.

• Chest reset if you go to far (add a mob aggro range that if the people goes to far, chest goes full hp again.

• Quote from Theat: “Guardian helmet does not simply counter 1h-curse. It counters *THE ENTIRE FUCKING CURSE TREE*. Broken skill, stupid implementation, pity for Warlocks ” What do you think about making Curse Q stacks unpurgeable?

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Merc helmet... ” Unreflectable

• Quote from Akhenaden: “If you remove the purification from that helmet, it will be impossible to stop the Cursed with 1 hand. ” Cleric robe Cleric cowl Soldier helm Gig potion Parry strike (swords) Charge (claymore) Shadow edge (dagger) But like i've said before i rather agree to change Q dot's to be unpurgeable watsoever for adding depth to curse staff than removing dot purge in guardian helm.

• I'm all for glaive e saving their stacks tho

• Quote from Jagere: “Honestly, I like the new attack speed on daggers. So much better to proc passive. They really should have made the Chain Slash to be invulnerable to damage while invis. Too me the skill can be too punishing because it's a random hop to the whatever last target. ” It can also add mechanical depth something the likes of negating big damage if you time chain slash well. Idk