Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Îles : - Les îles personnelles et de guilde seront déplaçables au cours du mois suivant la mise à jour Queen. Ceci est actuellement prévu du 20 janvier 10h01 UTC au 20 février 10h00 UTC. - Seules les îles créées avant le lancement de la mise à jour Queen peuvent être déplacées. - Les îles déplacées lors du dernier déplacement de l'île sont toujours éligibles pour être déplacées une fois de plus après la mise à jour de Queen. 4. Objets qui ne seront PAS déplacés : - Les objets actuellement en ven…

• They are bought for faming fishing specs since T8 fish is the only fish which gives the same amount of fame than when the fish is caught. Not sure it is the highest fame yield per silver but still

• Hey ! Amazing job there ! Thanks a lot ! Could you had so « time estimation » to your travel routes ? For example: I’m interested in travelling from CH to Flintslice, what’s the time to go there by horse T5 (with 110% bonus considered) ? And by wolf ? It would help people to figure out which mount fits better their need and give some trip duration estimation for smuggling travels Hope you will consider my request ! I’m available for further details about this idea (do you have a discord where I …

• Hey, I remember when I tried EvE Online that such a system existed: bounty to kill people. It would give a lot of fun to the game but some conditions may be fulfilled not to let people abuse the system. Proposal: - bounty can be limited/claimed by guild - alliance - whole community player (set by the person paying for the bounty) - killfame should be above a value (set by game designer or let player choose this conditions), - areas where the guy may be killed (set by game devs or let player choo…

• Hey, Im a long time longbow player and can tell you from experience since last patch that longbow limitation to 5 explosive arrow per shot is active on PvE but I’m not sure of the limitation of 1 explosive arrow = 5 targets hit max. It may be also the case, because the nerf stated « targets » and not « players » Happy

• Hey ! Nice figures there. Cause I’m part of a guild involved in BZ ZvZ I may have a beginning of explanation for this: reset day is a huge event for a lot of guilds and a lot of their player see it as a good source of « content ». So first some players that don’t play the game on a daily basis may consider to connect and take part to these big scale fights to help their old friends that need big numbers to fight on this special day, which increase the number of people involved in activity compar…

• Hey Bogul ! As always it is a real pleasure to read your guides which are really useful and interesting ! I consider myself as an old player (around 120 million fame with only 8m of craft fame) and I’m still learning a LOT from all your guides ! A huge Good Job for all the work done so far. Thanks budd

• [Service] Farm Management

HappyWoodChuck - - Trade

Hi, I’m HappyDoe, I started recently Albion Online and I’m interested in managing many farms. Such a project used to be carried out by Ahlong, few months ago. So, do you have farms that you don’t use on your main character or your alt character ? Or don’t you have the time to manage your own farms ? Don’t hesitate : RENT your farms to me ! What are the conditions required ? - You should have at least 3 farms on your island. - It is better if you let me manage all the farms located on the island.…