Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• youtube.com/watch?v=Q7WawEbjfcc

• PvP Entrypoint too high

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Well, as others pointed out: hellgates exists You don't need to be 400 to start PvP, I've been playing since the beginning and only have 2 weapons with 100specs, yet I don't struggle against most players... BTW 100IP brings approx 10% scaling for most items not 20%

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “and top it off with nothing to do in the black zone outside of scheduled zerg fests. Here we are. ” I think that's the main issue. On top of that the removal of warcamps making it harder for people to go deep. Let's hope this get addressed. Quote from Eternalhaze: “that has been in the game since harbor removal for portals ” It was actually there when harbors were a thing too, but it does not make it right.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Since the launch of the Queen update, Tier 7-8 Black Market loot has been de-emphasized in favor of Tier 4-5 loot. ” This is the big question mark to me. Why was this a thing to begin with? ” If you do 10 T8 dungeon and loot 1 T8 item, its just bad. The idea was to have 1 T8 item dropping almost as before, but add a few lower tier items to "fill the blanks". In the end you have some smaller loot more frequently and still get the T8 item so it feels …

• Vanity Weapon & Off-hand not showing outside of city

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “However, to further increase the overall number of items received from chests, we also moved some Silver allocated for Tier 7-8 Black Market loot down to Tier 6. This means you will more frequently receive Tier 6 loot from chests. This also means that the amount of Silver allocated by the Black Market for items that are not Tier 6 is reduced and their prices will increase more slowly than they did previously. ” Could you please detail on this values? Afaik silver gener…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from hypnoticshadow: “About zone out ganking: big groups less skill less profits but still good. Small organized groups ( less than 5) requires more skill but gives more profits if well done. Actually I don't see the point in this discussion, don't like zone out ganking? Don't get angry with players doing that they are just smart because they are using a low cost and low risk tactic to get good profits, where is the problem? Complain with D…

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “About zone out ganking: big groups less skill less profits but still good. Small organized groups ( less than 5) requires more skill but gives more profits if well done. Actually I don't see the point in this discussion, don't like zone out ganking? Don't get angry with players doing that they are just smart because they are using a low cost and low risk tactic to get good profits, where is the problem? Complain with Devs who let this possible but maybe they think it'…

• Quote from Ravenar: “If someone uses a anti-visibility measure, will the "unable to attack" debuff also disappear? ” Stuff like guardian armor / stalker hood won't work (was already asked )

• Quote from Owlsane: “@Gugusteh jcomprends pas comment tu peux sortir ça et en meme temps argumenter sur la hp pool des mob avalonien sur l'autre tropic. (un peu contradictoire comme move) De toute façon ca demandera du feedback sur ces changements donc il a tout les droits d'en parler déjà mntn. Perso pareil je comprends pas pourquoi ils decident du jour au lendemain de changer un truc qui est pas demandé par la communauté. Il est pas op ni shit tier et ya plus urgent niveau changement... ” Simp…

• In the NDA Balance Playtest thread: Quote from Retroman: “This thread is not meant to discuss these unfinished changes. It is just to give all players the same chance of guessing the direction of the next balance patch. ” this. The change is definetly justified, you have other good W options. There is nothing more to say.

• Reanimate must refer to "Revitalize" (prolly a typo) Disruption Factor is the impact of damages on a cast / channel afaik. - If you take damages during a cast it will be longer - if you take damages during a channel it will be shorter The disruption factor increases that mechanic, so here revitalize should last way less time if you hit the healer.

• Quote from Kyrw: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Health and damage of all Avalonian enemies reduced by 14% ” I don't really think thats necessary. Beside the "small white wizards" most of the mobs are pretty much balanced and just represent a challenge. The dungeons are however unworthy because of the low fame and the loot being just medium. ” My problem with Avalorian Dg is that it is almost impeditive to melee dps. I mean, lots of mobs have specific skillsagaonat melee distan…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Health and damage of all Avalonian enemies reduced by 14% ” I don't really think thats necessary. Beside the "small white wizards" most of the mobs are pretty much balanced and just represent a challenge. The dungeons are however unworthy because of the low fame and the loot being just medium.

• Quote from Tabor: “any BZ is 4 zones from a realm gate ” Thats exactly why the map got changed, you need to adapt to it. (see 2nd point) Quote from Tabor: “the lack of storage for the majority of players would at least be slightly addressed. ” This is due to mega alliances and causes the feeling of needing to move: You currently can't place a hideout in most cases, meaning that you can't really base yourself deep in the outlands. Because of that you don't really have any interest of living in a …

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “I was actually noticing this, too. I've been doing T7 imbuer journals for the past week (at 150% happiness), and sometimes they only give 5 resources back... My laborers are T8 and have been in-place for over a year. ” Did you ever notice some laborers with more than 7 resources yield then?

• Quote from Lofthild: “ - Does what: look at core issues and fixing them? - I mean Queen Update 6 doesn't offer anything against portal ganking or the obviously broken loot tables and I've yet to hear any reasoning for that, especially when broken loot tables affect every instanced PvE content - Sure, the decision is up to them, but how they behave affects if a customer like myself is leaving or not - and right now they're doing really bad in terms of basic communication, offering though processe…

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Gugusteh: “Would you prefer: A. a hotfix mechanic that reduces the impact of the current portal design done (fairly) fast. B. a longterm change that fixes the "root issue" in 2 months. I vote for A until B is done. ” - Queen patch 6 doesn't do anything + their only response to far is "Portal ganking will be fixed" without mentioning anything else - so my trust in them is slightly above 0 - But yes, normally you'd take a really close look at what the root issues a…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “I will keep suggesting it in every arena topic, until it happens. 1. Unlimited arena rewards. So players can play arenas with rewards as many as they want. 2. Double reward for healers. So more players will queue as healers. 3. Give PvE fame for scoring tickets to both teams, instead of tomes for winner at the and. So players would not give up, and will try to resist as much as they can. @Gugusteh Arenas should not be worse then T4 solo expeditions in terms of time spent i…

• T'as du accepter un duel qu'il fallait pas... Sinon qu'est ce que tu as fait avant de perdre ton argent?