Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Quote from Kejima: “'Fisherman' - shows female version, hmmm ... But yeah, looks cool. ” technically the definition of a fisherman is 'a person who catches fish' so she can show her female fisherman all she wants !!!

• Just do the free 7day trial >.>

• Quote from Psifour: “Quote from Anniees: “Quote from Psifour: “100% opposed to costumes. If they can be turned off no one will leave them on as doing so would be like purposefully limiting easily visible intel. If they can't be turned off than everyone will run them as they are strictly beneficial for disguising what gear you are using. For anyone that is not aware you can currently tell what chest/helmet someone is wearing and usually even what tier it is by looking at it. With costumes that ab…

• Quote from Psifour: “100% opposed to costumes. If they can be turned off no one will leave them on as doing so would be like purposefully limiting easily visible intel. If they can't be turned off than everyone will run them as they are strictly beneficial for disguising what gear you are using. For anyone that is not aware you can currently tell what chest/helmet someone is wearing and usually even what tier it is by looking at it. With costumes that ability would go away. How about instead of …

• Fishing!!! So excited to hear that and for those who think the mini game will be a bad thing -- just think of stardew valley or BDO (I actually loved that they had mini games, it made it a lot more fun and engaging) The costume idea I really wish it would be released before the next update, we definitely need this in the game ASAP as it would give more of the personal touch to our characters that we desperately need :D!! Also, the solo pvp idea didn't make it into the next patch? :/? Can we have…

• Syphoning Mages worthless

Anniees - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Seraphimos: “Quote from Endymion: “You can solo the mages ” but-why.gif ” if he was there for 15min, ez kill :p

• It was never 10min, unless you're counting a really big Zerg or a small tiny group which might've been max 6-7 minutes. I've timed it myself and with 5-6 people you used to be able to take one in 3min 20sec with the 6 ice blocks. Dealing with the ice blocks were extremely unsatisfying and there were barely any fights even with that amount of timeframe to take them (and if they did fight and the team taking mages won they would have to stay extra just to see the ppl at the territory run around yo…

• Hello From CA

Anniees - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome!! It's always nice to see another player from Cali join the community , I'm from the bay as well and congrats on your baby! Feel free to add me if you have any questions or wanna come n do stuff IGN: Anniees I'd be happy to help

• The mage changes aren't bad, if you have a good 3 people even you can still take them...they just amped the mages where the guild it's being taken from actually has a chance to get out there and do something about it. If they actually changed the guards back to their clusters then it would be impossible for a small group to kill them. Seriously SBI cannot please you guys, many people were complaining about the mages being too easy -- none of you guys said anything...now when they change it you s…

• Quote from Raithe: “wow 500 to 1000 silver per mob? Why is tthis crap in an in town instance? OW please. ” I think they did it in a way that was really nice for most people, even casuals. It gives them incentive to level up in the OW to get their gear higher to do higher lvled expeditions, also if you are not fairly well off with silver (they are 100k~ each) u will need to go out into the OW anyways to get a map drop (which are rare). Also, if your group is unfamiliar or not very great with pve …

• Bump, this seems like an awesome idea

• Quote from Raithe: “You are not the first to ask. It does not currently. I expect it will someday. I like another idea I saw where roads give a speed buff, hills and obstructions slow you based on the obstruction (like water would be slightly slower). Some terrain should be trottable not gallupable for instance. ” They implemented the water slow in the Halloween event maze, it would be pretty cool if they added in that kind of stuff for all terrains!

• Massive Giveaway

Anniees - - Trade

IGN: Anniees Favorite anime : Rurouni Kenshin Good luck everyone

• Quote from Targun: “@Trenix Just learn to play the game, cause you don't seem to understand how the system works. I would also like to be able to decorate houses in several distinctive styles but there are more important things to fix or implement than Sims Online. ” Actually a lot of people love customization options in MMOs and many will play purely because of that fact spending hours upon hours messing with it. I think a good chunk of people left because of it tbh (like roleplayers) so workin…

• Quote from Boogis: “im agree on everything except laborers. i dont like them and i dont use them, so its not a problem for me. somebody who like them can have them. if you dont like dont use. about housing you totaly right. it would be great if every player has right to build one house in open world. maybe even one house per account. that would be awesome. remember like in UO? we could make different houses different design different size, we could even build your own castle. that would create a…

• Your solutions seem easy enough for them to put in the game, I'm honestly really disappointed with the housing and the extreme lack of furniture and customization they've offered. It would be amazing if you could have more of a personal touch to your houses, showing different trophies, having different furnishings and also the ability to work towards your preferred decorative style...oh and most importantly can we please make the option to sit on chairs and benches?!!?? Why isn't that in the gam…

• Quote from Buldozer: “Quote from Raithe: “WTF is with the arch angst? I passed through that guild and though I am really just not in a guild way atm (not logging in for long amounts of time) they seemed like perfectly nice ppl. Pretty open and quick to invite newbs on decent fame runs. Whats the prob? ” Because Arch lose 100 % GVG , 100 % zvz , they are just zerging all territory and doing nothing else . Now the result of this patch ? 10 000 t4.1 gear guys zerging again and again each reset to t…

• 100% agree, devs pls add this!!!

• Hardcore expedition glitch

Anniees - - Bugs Testserver

So we got to the 5th level map and it ported us to the new one, Fistful of silver..not sure if it was intended since we're on the test server but when we killed the mobs it was not counting towards the quest mob count on the right hand side. Also, by the time we realized it wasn't counting towards the quest we were at a checkpoint where there were monsters next to it so we kept dying over and over again until we were stripped of our gear - we then tried to A out but kept getting interrupted sinc…

• scaled expeditions

Anniees - - Feedback & Suggestions

Im assuming they just did with the hardcore expeditions coming in the Kay patch...?