Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 494.

• Quote from Nasr91: “that is in case if i already downloaded the game through the launcher and the problem is happening when i update, but my problem is i can't even download the game through the launcher and can you show me how to send Dagother a personal message ? i don't know much in the forum -_- ” You can PM him here

• Quote from Ainar: “I can't buy this. On game press buy button, but nothing happens =( And on site don't have link in shop ” Quote from Zigmund: “I dont see where I can buy this. ” Hey, this is only available through the in-game store, which should be the button near the top right hand corner of the screen, next to the Settings button @Ainar can you try again? If you still continue to have issues with it, please contact support@albiononline.com

• @LordSilva

• Queen Hotfix 9.1 Disabled the Festivities tab in the Vanity Merchant, which will be activated during the Easter Event (April 8-22).

• Quote from Gimbo: “Just bought this... Unlocked the Staff for me but don't have the ring. I've been had haha! ” Please email support@albiononline.com and they'll help you out. Thanks!

• Hi everyone, Thanks for supporting this cause! We had an issue with the shop earlier for about 15 minutes that affected some players. For those who were affected, please get in touch with support@albiononline.com and they will sort it out for you. - Mytherceria & Support team

• Hi there, can you please contact support@albiononline.com about this issue? Thank you.

• Quote from Nasr91: “guys the launcher doesn't download !! i pissed off nobody is answering me !! what the forum is made for then ! ” Hi, can you please send in the following information requested below to @Dagother via PM? If you have any further issues with the launcher, please respond to this thread: Error on download, the download bar shows the file size but doesnt download anything Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, if you have a problem with launcher downloading the latest patch, please send m…

• Quote from Keein: “Yeah the Android version it's ok now. You need to uninstall the game and clear the cache of phone and download again. But why the game it's not on Google play or apps store? I think it gain more player to play this right now it's popular the game crossing in Mobile from PC . And it's easy to update ” The plan is to release the Android version in the Google Play Store this year. This was from our mobile dev's post in 2019: Quote from Merkur: “Store Integration & Updates Finally…

• Quote from Ginjeka: “we cant install the new update apk file.. Please fix.. Many android users too complaininh ” Hi, it appears to be working for the players posting in these threads now: - Android won't accept today's update - The update for android is not working Did you try the following steps before installing the apk? Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, can you please try the following steps: - Uninstall the game, delete all previous game files and clear the cache before installing the game from t…

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, can you please try the following steps: - Uninstall the game, delete all previous game files and clear the cache before installing the game from the Albion website again - Make sure that your SD is unmounted when installing the game ”

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, can you please try the following steps: - Uninstall the game, delete all previous game files and clear the cache before installing the game from the Albion website again - Make sure that your SD is unmounted when installing the game ”

• Quote from Anahat: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, the Android version should be updated now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this. Thanks! ” It's still the old version, just downloaded it and installed the game. ” Quote from Agamadden: “ Guys can you fix the Download like for Android user in your website. Its my 3rd attempt to download the latest patch but still im downloading the older version. I need the albion mobile 1.16.393.163530 please update it as soo…

• Quote from Xonan: “So do i have to download the apk again. And tell me where to download specifically. Please ” You should be able to download the apk from here: albiononline.com/en/download

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, the Android version should be updated now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this. Thanks! ”

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, the Android version should be updated now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this. Thanks! ”

• Hi everyone, the Android version should be updated now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this. Thanks!

• Quote from Andraax: “Quote from EuginiusBir: “They fucking broke the fucking game ! I keep getting disconnected every 10 fucking seconds. I tried repair, and it says CANT WRITE ALBION.EXE . Wtf is happening SBI, wtf ? First you took down the game for a very long maintenance. Then you failed to start the servers for another 30 minutes or so. Then the launcher could not download. Now this ? We are paying for premium and gold for this game, in return we want to PLAY, something which today apparentl…

• Quote from Barbrousa: “can download the patch on linux RIP Linux ” Quote from LordVinchii: “I downloaded the patch as it said on the launcher and now I can't open it saying my MAC doesn't support the game. why is this?? ” Hi, this should be resolved now. Please let me know if you experience any further issues.