Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

• I'll await the mass posts about how easy this is to exploit. We've been killing on portal all day. All it requires is some small setup and the enemy player to make 1 small mistake... which is easy to make as everyone's greedy! I wont elaborate here but you need to fix it. Well actually it would be great if you thought through all scenarios before releasing a patch.

• I'll sit patiently and wait for this to fail for all the reasons stated and watch you back peddle and implement an alliance cap as previously announced.

• Badon Bow E not reaplying debuff.

Drift - - Bugs

Yeah this needs a fix it's broken!!!

• One day SBI you might realise that the casual players your so concerned about not upsetting wont be around in the long turn and aren't the players keeping your game active and appealing to new players. If they quit the game because they unfortunately get gkick for not being active enough then they wouldnt have been around long anyway. However, i do think that due to your games business model these are the players keeping the lights on at SBI HQ and stopping your business going under, as the casu…

• Sigh. Another SBI u-turn. Your lack of product vision, clearly defined goals and understanding of your core customers is going to kill this game!

• moving my island

Drift - - Beginner's Questions

You are unable to move islands made post queen.

• one time.

• Disarray doesn't discourage large blobs... it just encourages them to leave a zone. Group A is T2 blob and looks at map and sees Group B blob is a bigger T3 blob... we engage. Group A is T3 blob and looks at map and sees Group B blob is a smaller T2 blob... we leave. This is the current zvz meta. Zone into a map... check blob sizes... 1 side will run due to the debuff. This does nothing to discourage blobs. It discourages content. The best thing you can do as it's been stated a hundred times is …

• The Avalonians have come and brought chaos to all sides To the outlands we flee, to build or new hides. Our warriors fight hard to claim fertile land New enemies to conquer, Old alliances to disband. Settled in our hides we emerge to find glory To claim back what is ours, to start our new story.

• Then you are forced run it and the risk vs reward isn't worth it for small 1/3 nodes so people aren't bothering. Thus the issue is compounded.

• I don't agree that its giving less resources. Its giving me more resources over time. In my opinion from talking with other gatherers, the issue is that the small amounts of resource returns per trip are not worth running back to a portal so it's all banked in hideouts. We now have lots of small amounts of resources which are split over many players gathered over a longer time period means less coming back to the markets. As an example if I gather small T7 nodes and get maybe 30 leather. For me …

• If you insist on fast travel then I'd suggest the following. 1. Keep everything as it is now 2. Allow naked fast travel to the black zone outposts. This will push market economy there and reduce the travel distance for players by many zones.

• I probably have an unpopular opinion but I hate this proposal. If you take the idea of having a deep hideout in the outlands as a high risk / reward location then I believe you as a player should have to risk moving to and from it on a regular basis. If you live deep then you should have to run the zones from the portal, run the gauntlet of gankers etc. With this mechanic I can pretty much just live in the hideout and very rarely if ever have to run back to a portal unless I need to sell loot. I…

• Battleaxe - E

Drift - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Are there any plans to do something with this awful skill. The skills is very weak since the change to lifesteal and needs a rework. Also the new changes to axes Q with heal increase don't affect the E so there is 0 synergy with the E.

• Black hands vs fort sterling

Drift - - Bugs

claymore issue is real and I have commented and raised bugs about it in the past. If the user moves out of range then the channel should cancel, instead what happens is the channel completes, you dash to location and hit nothing. Its just broken.

• Faction cape rework.

Drift - - Feedback & Suggestions

its not just faction capes. Capes in general need a complete rework. Ourside of PvE and GvG there is no reason to wear a Cape higher than 4.1. Ganking, roaming, zvz the game is built around burst and the Cape really is a non issue in 99% of situations which go beyond 1 or 2 engages.

• Claymore

Drift - - Bugs

I did some more testing on this and firmly believe that vs mounted enemy the Claymore E is just flat out broken and not working correctly.

• Claymore

Drift - - Bugs

I think the point is... if the E is a targeted skill and the channel completes and the dash occurs towards enemy then it should hit enemy and do damage. I agree with OP in that I dont like the idea of it being a targetted channel skill that can 'miss'. Vs mounts it is useless unless they run over you. If it is indeed a small area of effect then make it visible and ground target the skill like tombhammer E.