Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5

cuatro - - Patch Notes

All the t7 and t8 I've seen are still 1/3 or 1/2...

• Quote from Box20: “Love how they asked for questions and after getting them they just noped out for 2 days straight ” Lol it's the weekend...

• The PVP fame for some people using this API endpoint is billions of PVP fame off: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/guilds/<GUILD ID>/members A specific example: gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…P-iSqSfYEPJou9mSA/members GM of CIR now has 78,076,122,293 pvp fame: Source Code (12 lines)It is also reflected here: albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/5a-740ATRM6BEjcG0-ZNCw It appears this started happening after the Queen update. Naismith before the update had 7,807,208 pvp fame. Here is another…

• PvP Fame has been borked.

cuatro - - Bugs

were you banned?

• Fame API seems to have stalled again

cuatro - - Bugs

When using gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…rs/Jyg10qdzQCCQGQwgrGHReg or gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/…mMyTbGgFasFF3jsvA/members None of the data has been updated for 2+ days for every person or guild I have checked. What is the frequency of when this data is updated?

• killboard event api gives stale results

cuatro - - Bugs

Yea guild members seems to be stale from yesterday as well. https://gameinfo.albiononline.com/api/gameinfo/guilds/{GUILD_ID}/members For every guild I have checked all the timestamps are from: 2019-08-12T00:16 or 2019-08-12T00:17 I believe they used to be updated once a day before the data center move.

• Quote from Erehwon: “They've only gone and done it again! sbipleeeeze.PNG ” why??????

• attached picture of the map where there is no attack path available to Elmcopse.

• Fps drop in city

cuatro - - Feedback & Suggestions

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-in-City-Graphics-Option/

• When the city zone hits 400+ and it auto hides the player models everything is extremely fast and its easy to get through town/market. Could we have a graphics option so we can enable this at will. This would be extremely helpful on mobile or shitty computers.

• Quote from Lars024: “I believe the calculation is wrong in that cooldown modifier makes cooldowns go faster. not reduce the cooldown. as example, lets say a cooldown is 60 seconds like you calculated with. it regens at a speed of 1/60th cd per second. Now what the difference is here is that the 60 is not reduced but rather the 1 is increased. This gives us a regen of 1.16/60th cd per second. making the total cd time 60/1.16 = 51.72s which is very close to the value you experienced and can be exp…

• Any update?

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Bigshoes: “There's diminishing returns on cooldown modifier, so when the items are all equipped you get less then adding together each item individually. ” I think it's just one item.. ” Correct. There is only 1 thing equipped that has a cooldown modifier so diminishing returns should not have any effect.

• here is a clearer example using a 7.1 mistcaller and the cooldown on a merc jacket bloodlust imgur.com/a/2j2fsv1 Source Code (10 lines) Something is definitely not correct here. 1.2 seconds could be a big deal in a close battle.

• I dont believe the offhand cooldown modifier is actually reducing the cooldown based on item power. imgur.com/a/sLXJUpL In this picture the top portion shows no offhand and the cooldown time is 2 seconds. In the lower picture the t8 torch is equipped where it shows it should have an 8.2% cooldown reduction but the inventory detail stats screen only shows 7.6%. The tooltip shows the actual cooldown is 1.85 seconds which is also 7.6%: (2 * (1-0.076)) = 1.848 = 1.85 instead of the 8.2% cooldown of …

• trying to log in to the test server and its asking for a security code that never gets sent...