Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Pincholinco: “wat are you on about man I amn on the main continent with the red zones ” exactly what I said, leave tutorial area and go full black.. And simply join a mega because the true black if u in mega is less dangerous than red..

• The arcane needs 1) the shield moved to w 2) an additional q that is AOE The shield duration 50% increased And then it will be played .

• Stop playing Tutorial Area and go full black?

• I disagree, Nature Is OP in ZvZ. Too much healing, that is already too much..

• 5.1 is not 6

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

What i would really love to see, that if you enchant a weapon it gets the skills of the next T If you move a weapon from 5 to 5.1 it should have the skills of the T6 weapon. Unofrtunatelly it does not, IP is same, costs is same, but it sometimes lacks the skill...

• Not only to escape but also to terminate them I have won a shitton of 2 on 4 I have won some 2 on 7 But I have won ZERO 2 on 10+ Basically saying if the gank squads have to be smaller their risk increases.. And it gets more fair

• And the minus -10 seconds of dagger drops out of thin air right?

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “I fully agree that carving is highest mobility And I fully agree that a carving on top has insane damage And I agree that carving is broken. But I stopped care about balance. I try from time and time to give some advice, but it is pointless. Dagger should not have the mobility but the Utility. The best dagger weapon for utility is deathgivers. A dagger has such a short range, that u should be able play stealth and seek. But as soon as a dagger commits t…

• Is u problem the naked, the cheap scout, or the scout on Alt account Because a cheap scout and a naked scout are works as designed. The alt scout is the issue..but almost impossible to address..

• Deathgivers utility means, stealth usage..u cannot run, but u play assa style. And I don't care if u call it dagger or hyperloopbanachunka or whatever weapon u wanna name it. Highest dps + highest mobility is nonsense.

• I fully agree that carving is highest mobility And I fully agree that a carving on top has insane damage And I agree that carving is broken. But I stopped care about balance. I try from time and time to give some advice, but it is pointless. Dagger should not have the mobility but the Utility. The best dagger weapon for utility is deathgivers. A dagger has such a short range, that u should be able play stealth and seek. But as soon as a dagger commits to the fight he should not be able to leave …

• Well, I agree that this game has a history of "sandbox" features Remember the timeshit brimstone? Timeshift brimstone worked always because u needed zero timing People reported it, nobody did anything.. And then they used it for years to destroy everything in 2hg It got fixed after it was used in ZvZ ..but that was 2years after it was used in 2hg as known bugabuse blatant.. So this thing is in good company..

• There must be a bug then.. Why on Earth does it not show the insane amount of mob fame these guys must have ... Or.. Maybe some cleared all mobs for them and they just killed the boss for the chest.. Who knows...

• The thing that concerns me most, the trashrate request was supported by so many people, I wonder why there was NEVER at least an official comment on ..yes no ..

• I have full respect to him, so do I for hg rat and other chest rats.. It is not the people that design the game, they just play smart and efficient The issue is, it works and is efficient..

• Quote from Tabor: “Also since when it is considered "working around mobs" if the aggro mechanic is literally not working as intended?? Interesting response from Korn. ” @Tabor just sit for 5 mins in their chair Think what shell they say It is there for years. It is used for years.. Obviously, you somehow tolerated it or ignored it or forgot it or that is my concern you simply did not know it.. That is the part with playing the game..even if u just blatant gank you should have come against that s…

• Or ..let there be blob that they at least need to deeblob..

• Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Korn: “Hi there, 1) As Retroman stated above, the #1 player on the leaderbord generated the silver amount by simply saving a very large number of silver bags and then cashing them at all once. 2) Regarding the chest hunting in high end PvP zones as shown in this video, please note the following: - It happens in a few high end full open world PvP zones - The number of chests in those zones is limited Hence it is an activity that is self-balancing due to risk vs r…

• Well, we dodge 8.1 + Ava gear. Just deny content and go out.. And hope that a 1shot duo pike fixes their 10 mio invest

• i will update this section according to fuerther ideas: Let's try to document what's been there so far on Territory control with the good suggestions that many people had. Terrie control should mix PVE and Famefarm and PVP elements but should not be manipulable approaches:Vulnerability window switch based on activity in the zone One could automatically evaluate the hours over the day when the most PVE was made in the zone. This includes gathers, open world and all forms of dungeons. To prevent i…