Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Some good info. Thank you. I'm almost T6 gatherer, so I will wait until I ding. Then use gathering gear to gather, or 4.1 to do dungeons. Gear set up to run rather than fight. Slower to kill mobs but that's fine.

• I understand the whole sandbox concept. Still, I play this type of game to escape the greed, corruption and monopolies we all face in RL. It's like the !#$holes that think their cute buying up all the hand sanitizers recently and trying to resell for a profit. I don't need to have to deal with this kind of crap in a game.

• I know people say 10 sets of gear minimum before headed out to BZ. I am up to 15 million but I'm not sure if that is enough. When I do quick scouting runs into the bz, all I see are t7 and t8 just waiting for this t4.1 geared noob to venture a little deeper in. I have a feeling I would be hemorrhaging my entire bank in an hour or two. I'm assuming the answer is to keep saving for awhile?

• Random crashing since patch

sandstorm22 - - Bugs

Quote from Amoebius76: “Alright @solventh and @sandstorm22, you can either try the Reinstall Option of the launcher, or directly uninstall it completely and reinstall it again. ” Reinstall Tab doesn't do anything

• Blackzone Gathering

sandstorm22 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ManicReaper: “Currently as it is, Fame Boost in Red Zone / Black Zone are higher yields for PvE content. But that doesn't apply to Gathering nodes. Why is the risk still high, but you are still only gaining the same Fame XP for gathering nodes as you would in the lower tier zones. Please make the adjustment so that the Fame Gained from similar nodes is boosted accordingly. The only nodes that would have no change, would be for T8 Nodes as those are only done in T8 zones. But anything …

• So it appears I have a knack for picking and using under powered weapons.

• Launcher Crashes

sandstorm22 - - Bugs

+1

• Random crashing since patch

sandstorm22 - - Bugs

Quote from solventh: “the launcher keeps crashing whenever it tries to update at this moment. what have you broken? ” Same

• Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Talynblade: “OK last time I will even dignify a response to your ignorance and personal attacks on differing opinions, I was civil last time... to correct you for the last time.. I have not once said remove pvp.. where in gods name did you read that... your ignorance and lack of understanding from reading a different opinion shows your lack of emotional intelligence.. if you don't know what it means look it up. With the difference in gear and ilevel pushing pve play…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Neef: “This feels so wrong...... Poor noobs.... There is a lession in this, Don't zone into a dung without a shield xD ” Yes, and that is my sole motivation. Teaching noobs about bubble. Quote from Fusionbomb: “lol @ the 8.1 bag ” Hehe... Yeah, killed him for the same bag twice due to looting issues with him being dead in the portal exit. Poor guy returned and thought he had his bag back at least. ” Oh yea, you are a humanitarian for sure. So helpful.

• What determines if you get a bubble or not when you log into a dungeon?

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Ikcen: “A solo player in a group focused game is a bad player. And if you call PvP or gank murder - you have obvious problem with the rational thinking. Your avatar cannot be killed. So let make difference between game and reality, as normal people. ” Albion supports both solo and group gameplay, as it reasonably ought to. Blaming solo players for being solo is stupid. In the context of Albion, ganking is murder (which i…

• Better Use of Focus

sandstorm22 - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from MarauderShields: “If you want to stay with the farming, I'd suggest moving up to cabbages or wheat, as both sell well on the market. When I started off I had 4 fields of cabbage and watered 5 plots in each field to keep my seed production up. I then used focus to craft cabbage soups and sold them on the market. I now have 6 islands, and craft predominantly T7 & T8 foods & Potions to sell on the market...or use for myself. However, if you are looking to refine and craft, I have heard t…

• I'm a new player less than 2 months in. I was actually thinking about this topic yesterday before I even read this post. Every game I have played since 2000 I have played as PvP. EQ not a lot. DaoC, GW2 and ESO I would say 90%+ of my time was in PvP. Here's my problem with AO. I'm a slow learner. In the 3 games listed I got worked over hard at the beginning. No problem, get back on the horse and try again. I won't use hyperbole to describe my loss/win ratio, but it was bad. Eventually, slowly I …

• Quote from TeenageDDirtbag: “Well first of all i would suggest mastering one of the professions before doing the others. You will be making much more silver as you reach T8 in skinning and able to wear T8 gathering gear. It gets more rewarding as you get your gathering specs up aswell. ” I also am only T5 gathering. I'm curious what the break even rate is for t7 and t8 gathering as compared to death rate. T5 materials sure wouldn't pay for it.

• Better Use of Focus

sandstorm22 - - Beginner's Questions

I decided to farm carrots. I have 3 farms and things are going well. The focus cost is down to 350ish per plot. Recently someone on the help channel said carrots are a poor usage of focus. It got me thinking. I really only need to put focus on 14 plots to be self-sufficient. Which is only 4,900 focus per day. Buy a 4th farm?, or is there a better way to diversify to spend the other 5000 focus per day? ( or keep focus on all 27 plots to sell the excess seeds?)

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “gathering fame is tied to yield (gathering bonus procs) if ur wearing the appropriate gear, and gathering the appropriate things, then ur getting the bonus ” Behind the scene? Visually, after killing something and then gathering the skins, the # of skins is no different with or without gathering gear. I will price some pies

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “might want to read that gathering gear description a bit more closely pork pie affects all tiers~ ” I am gathering 4+5 The gathering gear is t4. I understand no bonus for t5 kills. I killed a bunch of frogs and snakes T3 and T4 both before and after the gathering buff. No difference in yield. I only mentioned fame because someone else advised me it also helped fame. They were wrong