Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• So I came back from a long break, installed the game and logged back into it. Eager to start gathering. After a while something popped up in the back of my head, I remembered my full login information was stored in plain text back when I played, so I popped open regedit hoping to see an improvement there. Sadly I was disappointed. Account login information is still stored in plain text, sure enough, there is a HWID (hardware identifier) now, which is useful yes, but that is just evading the prob…

• i.gyazo.com/a91cc3dff80d8598e623ca08f073d8d1.mp4

• FastEddie's PvP Video's

HyunMi - - Forum Banter

that first video doe, like cmon man it's a yellow zone..

• Milkshake - Guild Hopper Thief

HyunMi - - Forum Banter

Quote from Suuperdad: “Here is a good Chistmas tip to all my fellow guild leaders regarding people who used to be in vendetta: Nobody leaves vendetta out of their own accord. You would be insane to leave vendetta and in 3 years it hasn't happened. If we boot someone it's because they are shit selfish attitude, a hacker, a game board scammer, or a leech. milkshake was removed for poor attitude (selfish play), almost zero guild contribution (you have seen our system). Selfish greedy stupid leech p…

• Here is a short video displaying the effect i.gyazo.com/6a69f81c7748e7372b4650c1ec372958.mp4

• Sent in an application

• remove

HyunMi - - Bugs

cdbb7219877c837bb5ef6ced6b9a8b6f.png - "Arthur's" means Arthur his, should be Arthur is ( Arthur's != Arthur is) - They'll means they will, Arthur is not plural, should be either Arthur will be ready in .. or He'll be ready in ...

• Steps to reproduce: - Take a herb garden (Empty or not doesn't matter) - Take T4 herb seeds (might be the same story with other seeds but haven't tested that) - Click place and shortly after clicking place click it again + try to move Movement will be blocked causing the same visual effect as trying to run inside an enemy territory the seed however will be placed (Which it shouldn't because I ordered a move command)

• Nockmount visual bug

HyunMi - - Bugs

This visual bug can bee seen in nockmount, the S corner e9acf5899de0b2baeb61d59173288ee3.png

• Pick 1 of the 2 pls

HyunMi - - Feedback & Suggestions

6f78e7a5990e0a2e847940d43fd83285.png pick 1 or the other please albion it's either -30% of the average price or 30% below the average price it's not really that big of a deal but hey

• When clicking inside the window when the window was not currently focused ( im clicking in firefox for example and I click back to my albion) my character moves to the bottom left corner which is quite frustrating since I gather Some system specs: uname -a - Linux hyunmi-ubuntu-box 4.2.0-19-generic #23-Ubuntu SMP Wed Nov 11 11:39:30 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux cat /etc/issue - Ubuntu 15.10 \n \l

• when you get a new T5 bag and put it in the bag inv slot of your char it doesnt render, the effect is there but the img is missing. It renders again when you go through a gate/portal

• character not turning after stun

HyunMi - - Bugs

character not turned when hitting ore node after stunn Steps to reproduce * stand near an ore * get to killing a mob * if he stuns you and dies when you are stunned + you hit the ore node

• Changelog / update notes?

HyunMi - - Feedback & Suggestions

I would really like a changelog / some sort of update notes as to what changed with each update. Of course this is not needed atm because the beta isnt live yet. And small updates can mostly be disregarded for the changelog but something that would notify us of big changes would be welcome.

• man the beta starts @ 1 AM for me, I have school the next day, and exams shortly after Q_Q xDDD. sadface

• Hmm well I do understand that this is most likely not on their todo list but it's a real bummer for me tbh. I hope they maybe add 2560x1080 support. I would be very happy even if this just means 2560x1080 support that is just 1920x1080 with black borders.