Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

Today after the daily maintenance the problem seems to have been solved, at least until now. My ping returned to its normal. Some other guys that was complaining about the same issue have it solved too.

• Im 16 days with high ping and losing premium, since patch 7 release. Game is unplayable.

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

Issue worsened: Ping around 500

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

@Mytherceria PM sent

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

The problem worsened again today, 450 ping. 15 premium days lost. MANY players with the same problem, and devs don't even read the thread. Support is useless and claims that the problem is with our internet providers. for sure we all use the same provider after all, from italy, asia, middle east and south america where are most of the players with the same problem.

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

14 days...

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

13 days of premium lost...

• Unusual ping when jump between maps

Griphorion - - Bugs

This issue started before the quarantine, just after the patch 7 launch. And as i said in another thread i play albion since Beta and we already faced a much larger number of players: at the albion launch, when become f2p, etc. and its te firt time that this is happening. Devs dont even read this threads, almost 15 days losing premium and unable to play due to high ping, support says to everyone that its our internet provider, but no. There are a several number of players with exactly the same i…

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

Devs dont even read it, and support says that this issue is with our internet provider, oh for sure we use the same one on Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Asia,... but NO, the problem is on server. As i said a thousand times, i already contacted my internet provider and its all fine, tried other games with servers on usa and its all fine. More than 10 days of premium lost and unplayable game.

• I play it since Beta, its the first time that this is happening, even on the launch time and the peak of the player population when went f2p, etc. all running well. And anyway this issue started before the quarentine was estabilished here where i live. I have no problems with any other games or internet related: ITS ONLY IN ALBION, and started just after the patch 7 launch.

• Since the last patch me and many other players have had a huge ping increase, not solved yet. Support says that the problem is on our internet provider, but NO. The problem is only in albion. Hope devs take a look at it. 10 days losing premium, the game is unplayable.

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Guys, just tested a vpn connected to new york, theoretically farther away from brazil(my country) than washington dc. and look at the image attached, my ping is back to normal. Yep the server is blocking our connection... edit: the vpn is not even optimized for gaming, just a common vpn. ” Exactly the same happened here, the problem got worse. I did the test with a vpn and got 130 ping but i refuse to pay for a vpn service since this problem never happened before last pa…

Griphorion - - Bugs

Please let us know if you guys solve it.

Griphorion - - Bugs

Since the last week patch my ping went to around 240. When i enter my island it decreases to normal but soon goes back to 240. Impossible to play and 1 week of premium lost.

• High Ping issue persists here, since last patch. 1 week of premium lost, already opened a support ticket but no answers....

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

The problem persists. I send a ticket to support but so far with no answers. 1 week losing my premium and didn’t even get an answer.

• The same is happening to me. Since Tuesday ping has increased a lot, getting the game unplayable. Waiting for devs to do something.

• It has been since the beginning of the week that ping has increased a lot, getting the game unplayable. I have already contacted my internet provider and dont have any issues. Albion is the only program that is having problems here. Hope Devs do something.

• high Ping

Griphorion - - Bugs

Im with the same problem.

• Black screen when pass to a new zone, started today, few hours ago. More players are also complaining about this problem today. Any information about it ?