Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• [5. February 2020] Queen Patch 2

Skynet - - Patch Notes

Fixed an issue that resulted in lower tier common fish in some T7 ocean fishing areas You guys do realize this issue is with all fishing zones, not just t7 right ?

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from moking: “Arcane needs a full rework.Unfortunately roundtable members dictate the flow of the game, and im willing to bet they think arcane is fine.Seeing as how they are usually wrong about everything. ” hello.I'm a roundtable member and I have bad news for you: even Jon Snow knows more than you do! - Round table isn't made to discuss item balance, it happens that we discuss it there, but almost only for gamebreaking balance issues. - RT members are also just reg…

• New Blackzone is garbage

Skynet - - Rants

Quote from Gank: “convenience was a cancer they took too far with the Galahad map, im glad they ripped off the bandaid. ” Not an excuse for bad game design

• Yes the devs are aware, they will fix next patch.

• Massive fishing bug

Skynet - - Bugs

youtu.be/iKYpd0DBvMw I Fished for about 20min to trigger this

• Massive fishing bug

Skynet - - Bugs

I will post a vid later, I have been contacted by a few others who have also experienced this in game.

Skynet - - Rants

Quote from Gank: “Lmao f2p players man. ” Your comment makes no sense, been here since beta.

Skynet - - Rants

I think this just needs to be said.The old blackzone was waay better, in every aspect of the game.I legit want to throw up just thinking about logging on and going into this new black zone.So many limited options, so much ganking, so much traveling.And for what?.Ugh whetever, this might be the patch that does it for me.

• that's because the new blackzone is pure trash

• Quote from arifur: “Quote from Skynet: “The only ones allowed to have a hideout seem to be mega alliances with 8000+ people. ” I have to disagree. We are not a big alliance but we have couple of hideouts on tier five to tier seven zones. ” Obviously and over exaggeration, the point is your not allowed to have one if your not in an alliance, of considerable size. Small/ solo guilds cant exist on this map unless they are allowed to by large alliance's.

• Fishing Help

Skynet - - Beginner's Questions

fishing was nerfed, its not you trust me.I catch low teir fish in a t5 blackzone, and I rarely catch t5 fish now

• Massive fishing bug

Skynet - - Bugs

If your fishing in one spot for too long, usually using bait, your character will be frozen in place. You cant use abilities, u cant mount, unstuck does not work from our end, ur ability animations still play such as smoke from ambush, but you cant use the skill. This is starting happen a lot, and I'm assuming this is some anti bot mechanic. Well if it is you need to adjust it, because I was almost killed several times because of this bug. As it stands between the fishing bug and the nerf to fis…

• Fishing nerfed?

Skynet - - General Questions & Discussions

Is it just me, or does it seem like fishing took a big hit on this update.For example in a T5 Black zone , u will get mostly low teir fish and rarely any t5 fish.I thought maybe its zone related relative to the center;s distance.So I traveled deeper into the black zone t5, and still only got extremely low teir fish, barely any t5 or rares again.I checked t6 it got a little better, t7 a little better but same problem.Then I checked t8, and that wa when I knew fishing took a biiig hit.Currently no…

• So I found myself gathering in a tucked away location, I didn't pass anyone no one saw me, their were no scouts, there were no invis baddies chilling. And what do you know a guy with a great axe suddenly appears in full sprint, great axe adrenaline boost procced and started tossing poisons on me as if though he had me selected before he even appeared on my screen. Naturally I started the usual gathering escape combo and managed to get away. So from what I can tell, this radar hack is similar to …

• The only ones allowed to have a hideout seem to be mega alliances with 8000+ people. Literally a waste of time and resources for solo guilds, solo and small scale players. Good job on doubling down on the one aspect of the game that is so boring and braindead that no one wants to actually watch (zvz).You also somehow managed to kill gathering , with portals being so close together there is gank party on every gate with claws or scouts everywhere. You literally cant go 2min without seeing a group…

• For the love of god , why do claws stack on each other with no diminishing returns. Do you know how brain dead ez ganking in this game currently is with 20 plus people with claws. Its already bad enough that ganking n longer requires skill. Now we have to look forward to nonsense like getting chained and clawed over and over again with no counter play . And with the abundance of purges everywhere now u cant run away , u cant go invis , ur literally fucked the moment one claw touches you. If this…