Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Remove debuff... It doesn't work anymore and just rewards those who can abuse it best (while also letting them bypass the 10 Terri for Alliance limit). ” How is the alternative any better? At least NAPs take coordination and politics, instead of everyone just joining the same alliance out of convenience. Debuff does what its suppose to do IMO. It makes fights with more than ~40 players much less effective, and much more complicated if you're p…

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger. ” Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nut…

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger. ” Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts. Also, the same big groups don'…

• Quote from Norgannon: “Hello there, I am the GM of a guild that can bring more than 100 men to ZvZ and all well equipped with a ZvZ composition. Today I can confirm you that this new Disarray is almost perfect no more one shots, it forces you to work more prudently when it comes to ZvZ not only carrying numbers and nothing else. Have a good composition and instead of carrying 100 men, you can carry 40 or 50 and the rest can be placed in different maps to kill the enemy reinforcements. Without th…

• Quote from tabooshka: “there you go gluttony, karma for being for removing gvgs, now zvzs are destroyed ” haha... I'd honestly rather have 5 ppl control all the territories again and have zvz unfucked than turn all zvz and open world battles into a gvg type elitist activity.

• The more restrictive you make zvz the more you turn zvz into a elite activity... where the top 40 players will not be able to be defeated. Wasn't the whole idea of removing gvg to make territory battles something your whole guild can participate in? Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even …

• ZVZ is now an activity where you need to tell people that aren't veterans "sorry you can't participate"... why'd we make the one inclusive style of PvP into an elitist activity?

• Remove debuff... It doesn't work anymore and just rewards those who can abuse it best (while also letting them bypass the 10 Terri for Alliance limit).

• Perhaps you should try cgvg or 20v20 city fights if you prefer even number fights only?

• If they removed debuff groups would need to choose either: 10 territory limit and the ability to fight as an alliance OR more than 10 territories but not be able to fight as an alliance and deal with FF. As it stands now, with the debuff, if you DONT fight separately you are fucked by debuff and fucked by 10 terri limit... it's a no brainer to abuse it.

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “just revert it back to the way it was before queens, problem solved. No one was complaining ” Quote from Buldozer: “WHY dont bring back the system before Queen ? He was working ...... Jeez . ”

• Its worse, i have been playing less and less until you guys believe in players and do something to make people have a good time. One more tip for the devs, from 10 gatheres i know, 9 of them just gave up gathering and are playing less. Think about it.

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “The real reason why portal camping is such an issue now is because open world ganking has been heavily nerfed. Hideouts, castles, and resource/farm territories means an incredibly larger amount of safe areas to escape ganks. Then the game world is spread out which makes players overall harder to find, on top of the resource changes that make it harder to find gatherers, combined with a reduced hostile mob density (most notably in t8 swamps), sprinkle in the design change…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Exactly, and if you don't know how to win 1v20 u don't deserve to be in the bz, right?? And if u can't walk over water, you don't believe and should be doomed, right? ” If you cant avoid gankers whether its 1v5 or 1v20 you are gonna die often in the blackzone.... its pretty simple once you have played for a week to learn how to avoid gankers.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “wouldnt that just be going back to 1 tick t7 and t8 nodes, and removing t6 nodes in t8 zones (without increasing t7 and t8 spawns?.) Is it really a wish to bring the 1 hit nodes back that makes people so riled up? Only big difference i have seen is that full time gatherers have issues here, because the changes has created a lot more gatherers, which is what makes the nodes feel more empty. Our fulltime gatherers struggle, but those who just do it as one of many playstyle…

• Quote from DangerouslySarah: “ I would be a very strong advocate to returning gathering to how it was post queen. ” Preach sister!

• Quote from Zarxy: “ But the whole "fix" sounds really shitty for me. Is this portal ganking thing really this bad, that you have to create an extra save / invisible zone, inside the designated endgame PvP zone? ” No of course it not... its like 4m pvp fame newbs who dont know how to avoid trash gankers that have complained. If you get ganked by anything other than an invis guy with a widescreen monitor you fucked up and could have avoided it (happens to the best of us).

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from blappo: “2 leaving the BZ you will still be volunerable while you are most worth it to kill perhaps a zone or 2 away from the portal shrines could go in aswell to help people leave BZ i wouldnt want 100% safety so maybe not invisibility shrines... but perhaps a 10% movespeed buff that disables attacking ” What about a system where you can flag yourself as "non-PVP" that way you can travel safely as long as you dont attack anyone you cannot…

• Quote from blappo: “ 2 leaving the BZ you will still be volunerable while you are most worth it to kill perhaps a zone or 2 away from the portal shrines could go in aswell to help people leave BZ i wouldnt want 100% safety so maybe not invisibility shrines... but perhaps a 10% movespeed buff that disables attacking ” What about a system where you can flag yourself as "non-PVP" that way you can travel safely as long as you dont attack anyone you cannot be attacked?