Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I just started playing Albion about two weeks ago. I am looking for an active, friendly guild. I prefer to focus on PvP, but will do what I need to in order to help the guild out. Do you have a link to Discord? The one in your original post has expired. I'd love to check y'all out!

• Hello! I just recently started playing AO again after about a year break, so I am basically starting over and am trying to find a smaller guild to join. I am mostly looking to PvP, but will of course do FF, protect gatherers, etc., whatever is needed. I plan on focusing on tank and cross bow builds, but will play whatever is needed in group PvP. I will be on Albion later tonight and will be able to talk in Discord if you'd like.

• FATES REIGN

Vengryn - - Guild Recruitment

I appreciate the reply! I'll be on tonight, maybe we could talk more in Discord.

• FATES REIGN

Vengryn - - Guild Recruitment

Howdy. I just started playing again after a looong break. I played during the beta and for a while after, but stopped playing once all my RL friends quit. I am really excited to start playing again and was hoping to find a smaller guild that focuses on PvP. Do you have an requirements for joining? Fame, gear, experience, etc.?

• Why?

Vengryn - - Rants

Yea, I've been looking for a new MMO for a while and had my eye on Albion for a while but was still playing other games that friends were playing. But, despite all the complaints I've read and I bought Albion last night and am really enjoying it. I agree, it is very grindy, but it is a sandbox mmo after all. I find it very relaxing at the moment. I'm sure once I start PvPing and lose gear that I spent all that time farming that relaxation will disappear.

• Why?

Vengryn - - Rants

Quote from m0rli: “You didn't played the game yet, that's why you don't understand why people ask for wipe. The new destiny board that came out during christmas screw few people and others got free tiers ( I was one of them ). The players that were trying to play smart and safe up Learning points got recked the most ” I understand that people will get upset over change, especially a significant one, but I guess my point was that people are clinging way too much to certain aspects of a game that'…

• Why?

Vengryn - - Rants

I've read quite a bit on the forums and just can't figure out why people expect so much from the beta of a game made by a small company? I probably should play the game and experience it for myself before asking these questions but from what I've seen from videos and read from reviews the game doesn't seem that bad for a beta. For some reason people can't seem to understand that this is a beta and not a full game meant to be enjoyed for months and months. It's mean to be played, tested and impro…

• Why?

Vengryn - - Rants

I'm not trying to start a flame war, I am genuinely curious as to why everyone feels the way they do about this game. Why everyone is mad about the game going buy to play? When you bought your founder's packs you PAID money to get into the testing phases of a FREE TO PLAY game, but then you get upset when they announce that everyone else will have to pay in order to play it? That's some pretty backwards logic. Also, I see so many people on these forums complaining that they now have to pay money…