Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Cant pay for premium pack 30D

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from R3dk4z: “cant purchase 30d premium pack i dont know why 4p4 forbidden appears ” Hey could you tell more what's happening? Are you getting any error or anything?

• Cześć! Od dzisiaj do 30 kwietnie w sklepie gry jest dostępna nowa oferta "Charytatywna zbiórka pieniędzy" - pakiet zawierający: - Laske Hermesa, ozdobny przedmiot drugiej ręki - Pierścień Awatara "Laska Hermesa" 981fa7db7540fd92f80d8b4e96c73ce30ecc9dcb.png Wszystkie zyski zostaną przeznaczone na Fundusz WHO do Solidarnej Walki z COVID-19. Więcej informacji oraz oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Hey guys, if you have a problem with launcher downloading the latest patch, please send me your specs via forum PM, DxDiag ideally if it's Windows and launcher.log (launcher.log.1/2/3 if you have too). Launcher.log should be in C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Launcher or you can open your launcher -> Settings -> click on the Launcher Logs there

• Hey guys, if you have a problem with launcher downloading the latest patch, please send me your specs via forum PM, DxDiag ideally if it's Windows and launcher.log (launcher.log.1/2/3 if you have too). Launcher.log should be in C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Launcher or you can open your launcher -> Settings -> click on the Launcher Logs there

• DOWNLOAD ERROR

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @Templair1012 , please send me your specs via forum PM, DxDiag ideally if it's Windows and launcher.log (launcher.log.1/2/3 if you have too). Launcher.log should be in C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Launcher or you can open your launcher -> Settings -> click on the Launcher Logs there

• Launcher error

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Gahiji: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, when do you get this error? You could update the game via launcher and when you press the Play button the launcher crashes? ” Yes, the EAC keep loading and after a minute it crash and i get the error notice ” Start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe from your installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\AlbionOnline\game\EasyAntiCheat) and use Repair Service. If that doesn't help I'd suggest uninstalling the game together with EAC and install the game fres…

• Launcher error

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, when do you get this error? You could update the game via launcher and when you press the Play button the launcher crashes?

• Another issue with launcher update

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from LONGARD: “When press Update button in launcher pop up error "Not enough space on disc to download patch", then it says Downoading new launcher, but nothing happen further. Have free 600gb of space. ” Hey, which OS are you using? Try starting the game as admin but if the issue persist restart your pc and try after. Lemme know if you could resolve the issue.

• Launcher not downloading

Dagother - - Bugs

Please follow this thread for updates: [01 April] Extended Maintenance [Updated 13:05 UTC]

• Cześć! Dzisiejszy patch wprowadza wiele ulepszeń w łowieniu ryb oraz nową skórkę broni: Eggzekutor! Więcej informacji na stronie tutaj. 7e0a2dca79ee0b0ebed38ab1abed492a2e6050ae.png Oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Cześć! Od dzisiaj rozpoczyna się nowy sezon poleceń, a w nim do zdobycia nowa skórka wierzchowca - Alpaka! Więcej informacji na stronie tutaj. c9b5d806aca8cdbf1e3775c29c36010b52f1c747.png Rozpoczynamy też kolejne Wyzwanie Łowcy z Czarną Panterą, Pierścieniem Awatara Wyzwania Łowcy oraz innymi nagrodami, o których więcej na stronie tutaj. 262e39aec81b6ea60d855e766d0c35fea3f9dce8.jpeg ~ Dagother

• Cześć! Od dzisiaj do 07.04.2020, 10:00 UTC, każdy gracz otrzymuje premie 25% bonusu do zdobytej sławy (z wyłączniem sławy PvP i Tomisk Zrozumienia). Więcej informacji oraz oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Linux client not work antycheat

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, it looks like your client is not up to date, you need to patch your client and it should work. However, your distribution is not supported and cannot really tell if that's gonna work.

• MY CHAR

Dagother - - Bugs

@Leydim hey, what's happening exactly?

• Cześć! Wczoraj został wprowadzony 8 patch do aktualizacji Queen, który wnosi wiele zmian balansu umiejętności oraz innych usprawnień gry. Więcej informacji dotyczących aktualizacji znajduje się tutaj. 5969e0576e6735628676053f588732f4beabc4c6.jpeg Oficjalne ogłoszenie tutaj. ~ Dagother

• Random crashing since patch

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey, devs are still investigating and I will keep you updated here once we know more, but meanwhile if you have this issue since patch #8 please read below and send all the info to support if you haven't already please. Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? If so please message support@albiononline.com with following information: - DxDiag file: on Windows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm with enter. This infor…

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey again, please send all the info I posted before to support, and meanwhile could you update your gpu drivers or if you already have up to date ones, try installing a different one (older) and also check different video settings in game (change from ultra to high or normal) and post back if it changed anything. Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? If so please message support@albiononline.com with following information: - DxD…

Dagother - - Bugs

@n0mis07 and @Zulmer what do you mean by artifacts? Like broken item icons? You should try the reinstall/repair option in launcher then.

• Incorrect client version after update

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Nitromind: “Hello Since the last patch (may, 25) i can't connect in the game anymore. Anyone knows how to fix it ou auto-update de game? Screen: prnt.sc/rmmxij Thanks ” Hey, start the game with launcher to patch your client and run the game via launcher. If you're starting the game via client, make sure to use launch_albion_online.exe

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey guys, just to clarify here - your game client closes without any error message? If so please message support@albiononline.com with following information: - DxDiag file: on Windows: press Windows Key + R then type dxdiag and confirm with enter. This information can also be saved throuh "Save All Information" and attached to your report - output_log.txt - should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here: Windows: C:\U…