Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 239.

• Multiple NA guild members getting black screens and disconnects trying to zone and log in.

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “The real reason why portal camping is such an issue now is because open world ganking has been heavily nerfed. Hideouts, castles, and resource/farm territories means an incredibly larger amount of safe areas to escape ganks. Then the game world is spread out which makes players overall harder to find, on top of the resource changes that make it harder to find gatherers, combined with a reduced hostile mob density (most notably in t8 swamps), spri…

• Just add a few underway style tunnel entrances to each of the realmgate zones.

• Seems way more convoluted than just moving to actual dynamic control for territories. Otherwise you turn territory ownership into a trap for small and single primetime guilds.

• Quote from Akhenaden: “Introduce this so that the wizards need to be defended. Considering that a territory generates 50 season points at the end of the day. The points would be divided into negative half and positive half, example: 0-25-50 If at the end of the day the points are between 0 and below 25, those points will be lost by the dominant guild in the territory. If at the end of the day the points are 25 or above, those points will be earned as season points by the dominant guild in the te…

• Leave the gathering part alone and instead focus on daily missions. We already have the generic challenge system that covers pretty much everything other than pvp. Expand on those systems to have additional challenges with more targeted foci. It would be amazing if such systems could be integrated with the teased gatherer dungeons in ways such as the reward boxes including gather dungeon maps in the loot table.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, New Loot Distribution We'll keep checking the new item distribution in the chests now. There is some evidence (for example, the screenshots in this thread) that we might have gone too far with the adjustment. If that is confirmed, we'll address this quickly. Black Market We have very extensively checked the black market and compared numbers and data pre and post-Queen, both from our internals stats and from the in-game black market data. We could not find any signifi…

• Silver tax doesn't mean much anymore because it doesn't tax from bags and very little of your wealth gain comes from silver picked up off the ground. Gatherer tax rates as high as you quote sound unfeasible. Better to have profit motivated gathers working longer hours at a reasonable rate than to just encourage them to leave guild. Under the old territory system, you used to see some guilds requiring all in boundary resources be donated, but that's not so much a thing in queen.

• Are you reading the patch notes backwards? The change makes hightier items MORE likely in high tier zones. It's the low tier zones that will see less chance of high tier loot.

• I've had an instance before where I'm positive I had set home, but then setting didn't seem to have stuck. With it being a one off for me, I can't really tell if it was a bug, lag, or something else. The make home button also switches to a leave home button after you set home. It's possible you accidentally double clicked or something. That wasn't the case for me because I respawned at my previous set home. I personally think that the leave home button should include a confirmation prompt. You a…

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Ravenar: “Just a sidenote, I got 600 siphoned energy on my solo guild last season. I guess I got to level 2? I was bit less casual than before I suppose, doing quite a bit of solo random dungeons. I have no idea how many the mega guilds get? ” 300+split per each guild, so if you have 20 guilds, and you level up 1 season, you get 300x20 with the split ratio, however that works. So probably 10,000 per guild every 2-3 level ups, which is like..3.3k is like 10m.. …

• The problem is that every single outlands objective is zvz based. The game needs more variety in systems.

• Its the hideouts that matter for controlling whole zones the way you describe. The territories do little for that purpose. You can buff the zone by winning cgvg in the territory, but that benifits enemies just as much as you if you can't keep red gatherers pushes out.

• If you're talking about guild islands vs cities, the intent is exactly to make island stations worse. City station owners have to pay monthly for the plot and have repair upkeep costs that islands do not. The ability to make island stations just creates a soft limit on how much city stations owners can charge.

• Mercenary journals should be changed to generate souls/runes/relics instead of silver. Gives room to buff the value they return without creating a silver fountain.

• I've seen in other discussions that the royal travel cost modifiers were also applied to hideout recovery. Things like gear should be significantly cheaper to recover compared to rebuying while resources and journals are not worth recovering. If you know you're going to lose a hideout, you're better off evacuating your stuff.

• Quote from MarauderShields: “Owning a territory gives a guild/alliance access to resources worth hundreds of millions of silver. By owning 50-90 territories these mega alliances have access to billions of silver...every day. That level of wealth has already tipped the scales so far in the favor of these alliances that the rest of the player base simply has no option but to join them, or fight a loosing battle against a foe that can outspend them a thousand times over. The 4 top alliances have br…

• One shoe won't fit everyone no matter how many times you resize it. The game needs more diverse systems for making your mark in the outlands. Every system we have right now for planting a flag in the outlands is based on open world zvz. Let most zones continue to have a territory controlled by big zvz, but throw in 5v5 and 20v20 control systems as well. Make hideout destruction involve both zvz and 5v5 phases.

• If he's saying high tier tokens are not giving high tier rewards when run from city/hideout, that sounds like a bug that should be addressed. The tower level up is bonus reward enough for running at a tower. No need to short change the individual rewards.

• The likely result of this is that some megas will split up anyway because they want to continue holding large numbers of territories without getting taxed by the new system and as a bonus they get to circumvent part of the upcoming buffs to battle confusion. They'll have more incidents of "accidental" killing eachother throughout the day because of red names and just being able to do so over petty issues.