Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

• Vanity & Customization

Dacunetc - - Developers' Statements

wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Master%27s_Warhorse

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “Spend some silver and you will find out ” Do you know something we don't? Spend silver on what? ” Probably he meant that if you buy the skin (with silver) and unlock it, it will be visible to you.

• Ikr. That 3d artist who improved character models this update should have spent his time working on server infrastructure instead!

• That's top 5 dumbest thing I've read about Albion right there.

• The 1h spear can be a good option, but he had to run inner focus on W instead of forest of spears. giga -> E -> windwall -> W + boots and he could have escaped with a mot more HP.. The specter shoes will be nerfed, but anyway my problem with this kind of ganking is that the enemy can come from offscreen and you instantly lose your mount. If he has someone else, you can't do much. And yes, I don't think it's reasonable for gatherers to mount up and waste 20sec every time they see an offscreen nam…

• Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from Dacunetc: “^That, except PvE always meant fighting computer-controller entities and never meant gathering, crafting, exploring the map, talking to NPC or whatever. ” Actually no, from the earliest days of MMO's PvE has always meant player vs all aspects of the environment, be it trading, gathering, mob killing, questing or anything else that is environment based. What you are referring to specifically is PvM - Player vs Monster, a subsection of PvE. ” Really? Ca…

• Again, it's not used incorrectly by the community. It never meant what you think it does.

• ^That, except PvE always meant fighting computer-controller entities and never meant gathering, crafting, exploring the map, talking to NPC or whatever.

• Drop it, dude. People refer strictly to killing mobs by PvE. Do a search on google / ask your guildmates / whatever - nobody thinks gathering and pve are the same activity.

• PVE = player vs environment It means just exactly that you don't fight other people, but computer-controller characters.

• Graveguard helmet + cleric robe allows you to burst heal about 1k. Basically, you use the cleric robe and right after graveguard helmet someone. Keep in mind that if you do the combo at low HP without the cleric robe, you'll suicide (not get downed and lose durability, but get killed as if other player killed you).

• cleric cowl Imo it's hard to make it viable. I don't see how a small damage or speed buff would make anyone use it. I would rather change it in one of these ways - give it cleanse, so we can ice block when CC'ed. This way it would be useful in pvp. - make it a targetable spell instead of selfbuff. Basically, you can iceblock an enemy, an ally or yourself. druid cowl CC immunity would make it horribly OP. Right now it's useful for budget mage raiding and I think it's fine as it is now. cleric san…

• Vanity & Customization

I wasn't talking about MP mounts - that's a big concern and it should be addressed. I was talking about the whole idea of bashing an update that is generally good for most of the playerbase with ridiculous claims (slippery slope into game not being full loot anymore or the update being pointless because people won't have the skins turned on). You have all the right to express that you're upset (and I'd do too if this update didn't benefit my intends), but you have to acknowledge that there are b…

• Vanity & Customization

Sorry Zorva, but it really feels like you have a victimization agenda because every time someone comes with even the tinniest and most ridiculous reason against this update you immediately assumed it as your own. CaptainRussia is not the only one who comes with assumptions here - just like he believes that only a tiny playerbase percent is upset with this update, other people assume that they talk for all the collectors. Imo his assumption is a lot closer to reality because a big chunk of player…

• I still like fallen staff the most - aoe heal and cleanse. If the tank goes for a big pull, you can drop reset right under him when he uses AC and burst heal without messing with the pull.

• "HCE will kill the game", "solo dungeons will kill the game", "2v2 HG nerf will kill the game", "skin mounts will kill the game", "new axe W will kill the game", "OP ganking mounts as the raven will kill the game", "hardcore pvp kills the game", "f2p will kill the game" - to be fair, this was the closest. Is there anything that doesn't kill this game? :))

• Expand the party roles

Dacunetc - - Feedback & Suggestions

Expanding the party roles to mdps (melee weapon, soldier armor / leather jacket) and support (arcane) would make it much easier to figure out the party comp without inspecting people. I don't know how many people are being annoyed by the fact that roles auto show mdps as tanks, but I am and I think this addition is quite useful and it takes only like 30min to implement - add 2 icons, 2 items to the list and check 2 conditions.

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from chAnze: “Or introducing a new item that does the same thing. Example : transport mammoths are currently 20m. Imagine if you introduce a similar mount for next season reward. You can imagine the impact and uproar. ” Do you actually play the game? It has happened before - check the panther and the rageclaw. Also, stop acting like you're talking in the name of all the collectors. I don't have Bogul's collection, but I have some and I like this update (I'll make a ridiculous profit if I m…

• Profession trophies

Dacunetc - - Beginner's Questions

For most of the laborers there are 2 kinds of journals normal and trophy. Some laborers (for example blacksmiths) don't have trophy journals. To get trophies, you have to fill a trophy journal and give it to the laborer.

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from chAnze: “3) turn them into skins as intended. But give us an option to turn a consumed skin back into a tradable skin with gold. (the price can be set very high). ” Imo that's actually maybe the only reasonable solution in this whole thread. It can be limited only to the old mounts.