Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• high Ping

UNFM - - Bugs

thx SBI for fixed servers. now I can enjoy game GJ!

• high Ping

UNFM - - Bugs

Now we an see how SBI fix servers issue.. is same shit like was a half year ago.. maybe time to invest some more $$$$$$ for real host,servers not cheap shit. Few days ago was premier of oasis game.. their directors decide to close game for 7 days until servers get fixed.. Sbi ofc cant do anything with fact his game is unplayable with this fucking randoms kick.. and slide show.. Again you gonna lose 50% population of shits servers.. THIS IS SAD

• Quote from Slamz: “Quote from TheBacon: “ARCH is actually a huge group of many guilds that owns their corner of the map, in fact they give much more people who are not dedicated zvz players access to the Outlands. ” I actually think an alliance like ARCH will be better off for it, albeit maybe not in the way they wanted. There really shouldn't be just 1 giant alliance like ARCH. There should be several smaller ones, ideally with a treaty between them that only extends to "don't attack each other…

• Quote from glokz: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “every change to alliances has hurt arch and not hurt squad/poe ” Example please? So far the only change to alliances is season points split,That does not hurt alliances, that hurts AC You don't understand that model of your alliance ruins the nature of the hardcore mmorpg game, but I don't expect you to see that from where you sit, ” excatly, arch turn pvp game into npvp. @GluttonySDS #gogo10k

• Quote from Lacosier: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from Lacosier: “Quote from Headquake: “This is a real joke ... well that means everyone outside poe/arch/squak can forget about playing bz this season ty sbi for ignoring 80 % of your player base... With such weak action sbi , you are forcing everyone to join the big 4 ( and their incoming big 4 overflow alliance ). You know its not enough to fix the problem and most player outside those alliance have already start to quit albion or merge with them .…

• Quote from Lacosier: “Quote from Headquake: “This is a real joke ... well that means everyone outside poe/arch/squak can forget about playing bz this season ty sbi for ignoring 80 % of your player base... With such weak action sbi , you are forcing everyone to join the big 4 ( and their incoming big 4 overflow alliance ). You know its not enough to fix the problem and most player outside those alliance have already start to quit albion or merge with them . Its too weak too late. Dont forget that…

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from TheKlux: “I'm not sure why so many people insist that the previous proposed changes were better somehow? lmao ” Problem and question not in Terry control. Question is about daily and global gameplay. That's why people mad. ” excatly, how long people can be at yellow/red zones.. any try of fight is ending like movie up, ARCHs did cta for every small scale pvp. @Korn wake up! #edit: we will let you make own hideout (best memme)

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from TheBizz: “They think that territories is the problem? Lol. How out of touch with the state of th game are the devs? Squak and Arch Have literally been walling off content, camping blackzone portals all day every day. Players are leaving the game in droves and you are worried about breaking up "friendship groups". If you are friends join the same guild! or team up with each other outside your guild. you can even make your own discord serve and name it AlbionSup…

• Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from UNFM: “you can keep doing your 300v300 with limited allainces.. just invite usefull players not alts and others useless shit, you dont need be with someone in same guild/allainces to call him friend. ” I just don't understand why small scale players opinion matters in alliance mechanics discussion. Do you really think that top guilds can bring 100-150 men armies 4 times a day and have a lot of useless cheracters inside? ” lol are you troll ? True is that,you wanna …

• Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Equart: “Still think that it will not change anything, from my perspective it is not fixing zerg problem at all and it seems so obvious... We will still have thousands of players in Ally that is ruining gameplay. Who cares about terry, people just want to play the game on daily basis and have fun. Time will show. ” Go and have fun. Seriously. Why a small group of gankers should matter more than several thousands of alliance members? Also there are a lot games with …

• ok changes not gonna happened, anyone want "buy my acc" ? 650m fame, almost everything mastered. no point to play it anymore all hope to make albion great is gone. you can be happy and keep stay in your ally clusters and avoid whole pvp.

• Quote from LordSilva: “What is needed is to create a system that is organic and taxing according to the number of players in the same alliance and that affects various points in the day to day lives of all players and Guilds in that alliance. Values must scale according to the number of characters in the alliances and the towers they control on the map, for example: blZ9xWy.png Also apply to the black market and the same can be applied but in the negative for the Fame and Silver received by the …

• Quote from Tabor: “I do like this alliance change but also agree they need to look at the root cause of power projection being to easy. Not much is required to defend conquered lands so power house guilds can focus their attention on more acquisitions instead of defense. It should be exponentially more difficult to hold high tier zones and high volumes of zones. ” Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Deadrino: “I think one underestimated consequence of this change is what will happen if the alliances…

• Quote from haraj: “Why are you testing stuff in the middle of a season? ” noone care about season lol maybe some niche guilds for getting to know / having fun

• everybody here is talking only about territories .. And they probably forgot how they cried then when 1 team occupied 3/4 of the world, and here it is about global improvement of the whole game, after all nobody is fighting .. the whole continent is be divided into 4 parts, 4 dominant alliances, the rest of the content in this way is blocked for the rest of people from outside these alliances, the end of mega alliances = open content for others and increasing overall conflicts everywhere, finish…

• Quote from Isolate: “I swear this game is going in reverse order of development. The consistent "development" isn't real, it's just people saying things and you guys agreeing to do so. If no ones noticed, things just continue to be removed. Sure some weren't as bad, but it's as if the game is working backwards in development. Development clearly does not know what happens in game, and the real fact is removing alliances would not only hurt gameplay but the game itself. You'd think after finally …

• Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from shaghag: “Let’s be clear what will happen here . Let’s say top guild a, for example BA, will produce a 300 man guild. It will take its 300 best, most active players and form one guild . At 1800 utc it will fight another 300 man guild over a Terry or a hideout and it will wipe them , because they are not as good, not as coherent and not as well organised ... at 2000 utc another guild of 300, shall we call them freemen , will fight another solo 300 …

• Quote from shaghag: “Let’s be clear what will happen here . Let’s say top guild a, for example BA, will produce a 300 man guild. It will take its 300 best, most active players and form one guild . At 1800 utc it will fight another 300 man guild over a Terry or a hideout and it will wipe them , because they are not as good, not as coherent and not as well organised ... at 2000 utc another guild of 300, shall we call them freemen , will fight another solo 300 guild and wipe them ... there is no fr…

• Quote from Tabor: “This is fascinating to see all these random people show up out of nowhere to all of a sudden say they like alliances. Almost makes it seem like alliances sent out a memo to members to peg forum.... ” I can already see this anger

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from UNFM: “Quote from blappo: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Based on that impact and on the community’s feedback, we will decide on whether to keep, adjust or reverse the change. ” Trust me reverse = 50% players base just leaves300 is a bit extreme no cap to guild cap... but W/e so long as there is a cap i am happier. ” I think only fans of full monopoly adn endless himself profit will leave game for sure BUT maybe not who knows ” well all the negative say, nothing chang…