Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “I just find it somewhat insane that people are angry with the name hideouts because it doesnt represent exactly what they personally feel the word means. They dont question where all the earth goes from creating a giant hole in the ground, they dont question magic, teleportation, the fact that lions and hyenas live peacefully next to its prey, or that you somehow dont lose your money when you die, or that you can read 100 books of wisdom in 10 seconds, or that you can ca…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Ok. If the meaning of the word is what is triggering you, then you can essily say that its called a hideout because people can hide in them and noone outside can see or know if there is 1000 inside or o. they can even see 5 people go in, and not find them even if you take down the whole building. In other news i hope you saw the upcoming change to hideout constuction ” I don’t think you understand so I’ll try to make this simple. It’s not a hideout when it’s broadcasting…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Serious answer. Its the same as when a secret cocktail bar opens, and everyone somehow knows exactly where it is. ” Sorry but that analogy doesn’t really relate to the topic. The difference is the intentions of the establishments. A bar is intended to attract customers whether its name includes the word “Secret” or not. In game, a city can be named “Secret City” and be shown on the map and it would still make sense because it’s a public space meant to attract players. Th…

• Quote from Piddle: “It's like you think words work only one way, and that is the way you decide they should be used. No other uses need apply. ” It's very hypocritical that you would say that when you specifically chose the one dictionary that supports your argument. lexico.com/en/definition/hideout dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/hideout dictionary.com/browse/hideout collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/hideout macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/hideout Aside from that, …

• Why is it called 'hideout' when it shows on the map for everyone to see? Was there a German-to-English translation error?

• Party Finder

Romsterman - - Feedback & Suggestions

People have been suggesting to improve Party Finder for 2 years now. I don't think they care

• Caerleon

Romsterman - - General Questions & Discussions

For the black market Also, tier 6 and tier 7 maps aren't considered lower tiers

• Hey SBI listen up.

Romsterman - - Rants

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “to late, they can move it themselves, I cba to put in a folder with no purpose. ” Right. it's for future reference since you wanted to: Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “let me do it right ”

• Hey SBI listen up.

Romsterman - - Rants

Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Let me rant ” You can rant in this forum: Rants

• BZ cities

Romsterman - - General Questions & Discussions

This was an early problem in the Test Server. The developers don't seem to care. Respawn after passing through blackzone city (like Morgana's Rest) - how do you get back to the royal continent?

• Quote from Headquake: “several new offers for loyal players. I cant see any offdr for loyal player. All i read is package for new player and change in increase of sub price. What is that "new offer" for loyal player ? ” The offer is a virtual pat on the back

• It was expected that there would be many players than usual wanting to participate in the recent event, especially when it was hyped up with a trailer. The community seen it coming but trusted that the devs would have a solution for it and patiently waited for this day. If SBI did not know that, then the team clearly lacks the skill sets and qualifications necessary for running a Game Development company. Quote from Eltharyon: “2. We were not able to dedicate as many development resources as nec…

• Easy anty cheat crashed

Romsterman - - Bugs

I can assure you that you did not miss out on anything

• My favorite part was when everyone spammed F in chat and then the MOD said not to spam but then the Announcer started spamming as well in all channels to assert dominance

• Overall, horrible event planning in relation to how the event was hyped up. - Many people couldn’t participate in the event. - Cannot enter Caerleon city. - Cannot enter Realmgate. - Cannot leave Bank and Marketplace. - Cannot leave Private islands. - Cannot leave Conquerors hall. - The promised "finite free gear sets" are available only for a couple people out of the lucky 1000 players who managed to get into the city out of the thousands attempting to get in. - Announcer annoyingly spamming in…

• Night in Albion

Romsterman - - Feedback & Suggestions

Maybe remove Undead mobs in open-world during daytime and only spawn them during the night

• Update the indicators for cone-shaped skills and wall-shaped skills instead of them being a straight arrow.

• Sounds like a great way to destroy the game

• What you should do is move this thread to Beginner's Questions and understand how the game works before making suggestions that changes the entire core of the game.