Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Atenção galera. Devido a algumas mudanças recentes na politica da aliança, estaremos aumentando de agora em diante os requisitos da guilda. Novos requisitos: 1kk de fama total, discord, e pc bom

• Albion Roadmap Update 2020

Anjek - - Developers' Statements

Waiting for Theat's reply on this :lol:

• There should be a way to reward the best solos/duos in the game. A tournament or something like that. We need to give something to make everyone more motivation to not give up when they get zerged in bz.

• Please do inc trash rate for n+1 instead of this.. please!

• Quote from CodenameFox: “And again, i say this as a player that runs everyday for big blobs, claw users, divers and all this shit alone. If i can fight, i fight and If i can not, i run. P.S: 90% of my time is in Black zone. ” If you prove that you can do this with any base class (pyromancer, for example), then I can agree with you. Because right now, it's impossible to me to escape a group of 5+ by myself, even if I use everything I have at my disposal without the bloodletter, a weapon that I do…

• Quote from BroSolo: “What if the portal zones became a bigger silver sink? Increase the trash rate in the portal zones and surrounding zones to discourage portal zone ganking. To balance this reduce trash rates in other zones as well as buffing the chest values in the dungeons. This should encourage moving the pvp to more of the black zone and provide gankers a bigger prize for successful ganks. I think this may solve a few issues at once: 1) more people able to enjoy the black zone by being abl…

• I made this bot as a study case for Discord bot development, and I still want to add more features to it. I made it public so anyone can use it. To invite it to your server, use following link: discordapp.com/oauth2/authoriz…603531028693042&scope=bot Then type !help to see what it can do! Obs: I've put some limits on guilds and players and disabled alliances temporarly, to avoid bot spams. Since i'm using a free tier server, I want to avoid high traffic and paying taxes, unless you guys want me …

• Olá, somos a Black River Gaming, e estamos buscando jogadores novos para ajudar a montar e crescer a guilda. Somos uma guilda casual, composta de 5 amigos adultos, que costumam logar no diariamente durante a noite e finais de semana. A guilda possui um clima mais maduro e entendemos que cada um tem a sua vida fora do jogo, portanto jamais iremos cobrar a presença de ninguém nas nossas atividades. Estamos situados em Thetford, onde percebemos ter uma Black Zone menos movimentada, podendo mudar ca…

• Black River se apresentando

Anjek - - Apresente-se!

E aí pessoal, tudo tranquilo? Somos um grupo de amigos de 5 pessoas (4 atualmenteo, o quinto ainda está esperando o pc chegar) baseados em Manaus, Amazonas e começamos no Albion há cerca de 2 semanas. Jogamos todos os dias no final do dia (22h até 1h brasilia) e durante os finais de semana. Todos somos VIP, amamos o game e o conteúdo de Open World é intrigante. Fomos oprimidos nos finais de semana pela SQUAK mas estamos bem graças a deus ^^' (chutamos Fort Sterling e até pensando em mudar pra Ly…

• Quote from Reducers: “Game designer try to design to make hardcore players (mega alliance in this case) to stay near the central of blackzone But the truth is they stay everywhere and take all territories and why they try to take much territories as they can ? yes, season points !! The best way to keep mega alliance to stay near the center of blackzone is don't let outer territories gain points if they own territories near the center of blackzone let's categorize territories in tiers (depend on …