Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Myri: “Toggle PvP on and Off All Maps like New World or Just no looting players on Open World, I will never go to those zones or waste money on a sub or gold because of this and stay only on safe zones. Its a shame this is whats stopping the game from being mainstream. Amazon understood their own issue and gave the public PvE audience although badly and boring but they saw the issue. If PvP here was like on mosy mainstream mmorpg there would be more players ” So go play new world, Thi…

• Quote from McDobs: “I didn't leave the guild I just joined after some days from which the current season had started (I wasn't in another guild just wasn't playing). ” Well its like they say, You were so close but just didn't make the cut.

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Neef: “They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new playe…

• They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new players die over this lol. Makes me feel l…

• Quote from TanisDorku: “+1 . Also if you don't finish your crafting batch before your buff ends do you get the buff or not? ” From what I understand if you don't finish the batch before the buff runs out then you don't get the buff, Inless it was on the last round of items, Example: If your crafting 80 res pots it crafts 40 at a time, If the buff runs out after the second 40 batch has started I believe it counts, If it runs out before the second 40 takes the mats I believe it doesnt count. Not 1…

• Yes if you were in that guild at the start of the season you will, If you bring up the season ranking board and look on the right side there is a tab, Click that tab and it will show you how many days you must be in the guild to get the reward, You do not need to have the days in a row.

• New Weapon Tree

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from SpeedVonY: “Nope... Like i said... I was playing albion (SRD) There are some Whip bosses. ” Yeah, I know what boss your talking about, Just giving you shit.

• Hideout Permissions

I mean, Is adding a new permission really that hard? I would think it wouldn't be that hard to add a ban list, Guess to them it isn't a big deal =(. Should be almost as simple as just adding a new row to the permissions list that overrides any of the other options.

• Chest Guild Tab

Neef - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from XXXtreme: “Nobory? Please devs ” I mean didn't he already answer your question? Piddle that is? Quote from Piddle: “They just double in cost for each additional. So the 4th is 1.5M and the 5th should be 3M. I am not sure if it changes past 6 tabs though. ”

• Quote from LisaMalcav: “1. Non. PVP zones for lvl 6-8. That is all. ” To totally kill risk vs reward nice.

• Quote from Tabor: “@Retroman consider removing the combination of heal AND full DoT removal of guardian helm. It should just be one or the other. Right now the vast majority of solo and small scale OW players run guardian helm purely for the heal and get the benefit of fucking curse at the same time. It allows them to avoid needing to run something in their kit to block bomb which is why you see items like soldier helm and assassin shoes all but extinct atm. ” Still trying to remove the only for…

• New Weapon Tree

Were you watching 50 shades of grey when you came up with this idea? =P

• Quote from SpeedVonY: “@Midgard kinda rude but ok. Can you explain me why asking for infos is trolling in your opinion? @Neef I am fine thanks for asking. How r u? Are you a member of a Guild/Ally? What are your main activities in albion? ” Yeah I'm in Take Care, Idk man lol, I like to do almost everything ingame, From ZVZ to small scale pvp, Gathering, Faming when I'm in the mood to just chill and watch TV while running some SRD's, Umm solo pvp though its been a bit, Idk man been around albion …

• Moving an island.

Neef - - General Questions & Discussions

yeah sorry buddy you missed the free island transfer. You can however take everything down and remake it. The good thing is your level island remains the same, You just need to rebuy level 1 which doesn't cost very much. I believe the resource return on building is 90% so it isn't too bad, The pain in the butt part is moving all your items to another city and being its from Caerleon and not another royal city you will need to travel through atleast 1 redzone, Though with moving items from royal …

• Hello, I'm neef, Lord of the neefs. How are you ? Lol. I have been around albion a long time, But I must say I'm not all about the drama.

• Also want to comment on your 8GB's of ram, That is really low for gaming ATM, I would atleast upgrade to 16GB's you will run much better, Also running the game on an SSD will help a hell of alot trust me I upgraded about a year ago and the game runs 1000% better on an SSD over a HDD, I personaly bought 2 SSD's 1 500GB for windows with file paging running on a reg hard drive and another 1TB SSD for games only, Also anything I download like install files or pics/docs I download to my reg hard driv…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Piddle: “I do not enjoy being the fun police, but the Boars not being considered transport mounts seems like maybe it isn't super great balance wise. ” Yeah lol boars going to be #1 gathering mount forsure if we get the carry weight while not mounted, I know I will be using them. ” there is a #1 for everything (solo PVP, ZvZ claps, fastest PVE SRD runs, etc...) so its no surprise here... ” Yeah captain forsure, Where you been man? Haven't s…

• I will say this @ OP, Your account was made in 2017 so this makes me believe its not an alt, But that doesn't mean it isn't forsure, I just believe it lowers the chances, Either way there is a lot of albion drama and you could prob find out more information about all this talking with AlbionTv's main guy Shoven? Not sure on the name spelling but its something like that.

• Quote from Zaily: “Quote from Turnik: “Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game ” I have same problem after two last patches.. and it gets worse.. I cannot login, crash a lot on entering zones.. I always then have to reinstall game update: After 2 hours when trying again I logged into game, then moved to portal to town and after loading screen I got black screen and disconned.. Now again I cannot log in.. I tried to shut down antivirus and all other stuff running in background, nothing …

• Hideout Permissions

Bump for the love of access perm changes..