Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Yup - root cause is, no real disadvantage in bring n+1 Starts at ganking Ends at trashrate

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from iRawr: “Well, you just a not that kind of player i think. I played like 6 months and know about this abuse from youtube video at the 2-nd month of play this game. Never used it, but i know the way. Same as i know the way of Avalonian assemblers abuse, Avalonian archer abuse. ” how do i also know about the avalonian archer thing then.. whatever. needless discussion, this is. summary: if you want something to be fixed, make it known by masses & revolt. : P ” this! …

• I did read something this week in this forum, and i think the credits go to @Niefart which was one of the best Balance Guidance Generic for OW non ZvZ which show at once what is broken and what not If you combine highest Damage and highest Mobility you create an unbalance. This just applies for small scale and is already negated on 5 on 5 But if you apply that on Samll scale and open world, you see at once what is broken: Super high mobility: Carving, Double Bladed, Bloodletter, Great Hammer, GA…

• Yes I agree on some banning issues.. I reported a guy who named him self about a heavily killing people desease.. This shit is really annoying in rl I don't want to be chased and potentially killed by a guy that is named by an actual striking desease that kills a shitload of people ..it is tasteless to nane self for the virus for a laugh about ...xxx-virus has killed abcd That is retarded and tasteless for the people on the ventilator atm...

• wieder-Einstieg

Hollywoodi - - Stell dich vor!

Quote from MaraxuS: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “[...] mimimi ” Findest Du es nicht ein wenig egoistischen und kontraproduktiv, Deinen eigenen Schmerz hier anderen vor die Füße zu kotzen; und das im Wiedereinsteiger-Thread eines quasi Anfängers ... Wenn es eine Dislike-Funktion geben würde, hättest Du in meinen knapp 3 Jahren AO Forum meinen ersten verdient. @Hollywoodi ” das ist doch kein Schmerz. Ich bin jetzt zutiefst betroffen was du mir da unterstellst. Das was ich ihm gab war, wie er bevor es …

• If - then adjust the blobbing based on the content it is optimized for T8 blob by more than 7 T7 6 T6 5 T5 4 Srd 8 2 Srd 7 1 Srd 6 1 Srd 5 1

• Or, change dungeon design to have multiple entrances? Take for example the Exalted crypt. Right now, each Area has exactly ONE instance of it. Imagine the rewards of it get pushed, so does the risk... Each layer / zoning insight connects u to different instances which get random connected.. Means - an exalted remembers from where u and your team enters, but the instance inside can get accessed from different entrys from different zones. More contact, more reward, no scouts possible, dives more t…

• Well, Yesterday I just wanted to HG 2. Just to give a feeling how fked the mega are. We run it from a rest.. I did like 40 gates. HG content was fun, I died 5 times. But, once inside the hg. 4x outside, a fight that started looking like content 2 vs 2-5, each time turned into getting Raped, stun locked at the end while fighting a blob. I don't want to fight a blob if I compete for a hg. I want to PvP in a controlled environment. I want to fight 2-5 people as 2, not 25. It is completely unfun to …

• Well, you could actually just use the duo gates and implement matchmaking.. U enter, you wait up to 3 mins, solo player get matched with solo player, duo with duo..and matchmaking based on IP of people.. Give the solo player 40% more ip so suprr gear solo might with fantastic k/d might be matched with crap duo and u have auto balance. Stop gear swap inside and u have build diversity.. Adjust the loot of the chest based on total IP of all parties in Done

• Quote from Tabor: “I see the bigger problem personally being the abundance of shit geared people in gates. For every time you run into a 8.1 team you will run into 30 flat 5 teams. I guess to your point there are not really many work arounds to this besides stack ranked match making of some sort. I would stress though if this ever did happen the rewards of chest would need to follow suit. You should not have big chance of consistent quality chest loot of you are only risking flat 5 gear (unless …

• You get that wrong. They risk this gear for ONE reason. A missing matchmaking.. They will get several fights they can steamroll..and the gear wins it. I am a fan of skillbased combat. If I dress 8.1 and win vs T6, this feels dull, because I had around 200 IP more, which reflect in 30% more damage + the .2 food, so 40% more damage and heal and life and resist + Ava gear. If u loose this, you should uninstall.. I agree though that people should be able to dress that, that's why I think a 3 min wai…

• Quote from Tabor: “Kheeta it was the Devs themselves who stated that HGs will be designed in such a way where avoiding conflict should not be an option (unfortunately they dropped the ball badly in actual implementation). It has always been the thought or goal for the 2s gates to be a death match of PvP. Not a oh let me see what shitty build I can create to run in circles match. ” @Tabor I disagree on this. The complete lack of matchmaking and the blatant overgear of some tryhards can just be fi…

• Quote from Retroman: “This is not intended and we will fix it. It should not be possible to attack the chest without aggroing the mobs around it. Cheers, Retro ” @Retroman Thanks for the fast response

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi everyone, Just an update that daily maintenance today will take longer than usual. Currently there is no ETA, but we will update you as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience! - Mytherceria & the Dev Team ” I really wonder if people who give a "like" on this mean actually "I hate the game".. Because how can u give a like on a message u game is longer offline .

• Quote from Niefart: “I really like the last changes in daggers. Rework 1h dagger, now its really strong and fun, but still easy to counter / kite weapon. New 15% dmg boost is really great for dagger pair, bl is still very strong, with the new Q great farmi in PvE. Deathgivers in group battles, using the new Q rolls E every few seconds. Plus, faster passive overlap thanks to the change in attack speed. BTW daggers, like spears and swords, should never be the fastest weapon in the game. If a weapo…

• wieder-Einstieg

Hollywoodi - - Stell dich vor!

Geh chest raten und tome Dich erstmal auf 400.. Spielst viel machst 300 Mio pro Woche mit chest rat Das sind 30 Mio fame und du kannst es in T4 machen. Dazu kannst nicht gelooted werden ausser deinen T4 Gear da silber sofort dir gehört Empfehle dir den silber chest rat albion zu googlen und anzuschauen Und mach dir keine Sorgen, kennt jeder ..

• Holy beam

Hollywoodi - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Wait, did u just say nature is good in any way and u want holy to adapt???? What??

• But I need the info, too. If u make all killbot user email support u overload u support..just a warning

• Imagine, you could buy an item with 1K gold This item is NOT lost on death and not loot able It has a button like OVERCHARGE but just can be used while u alivr Just works in OW and Dungeons You need be in combat to use it. What it does: If activated it kills you, everything in a radius of 15 meters AND all the gear and inventory of everyone hit gets destroyed. Zerg Debuff makes immune to that item. 1k gold is like 3 mio silver currently, so people would think twice to abuse.. Zerg cannot be dest…

• Use blink on boots ..and go on dps..