Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• WHY THE FUCK U NERF DAGGERS

SHARKY - - Rants

Quote from Ganjahlf: “Thanks to the 20hours i farm this shit for they get useless 1 day after i fuking hate u ” Does your mum know your'e talking to grown-ups on your computer?

• So 'Cocksuck' comes back with T8 gear, with a bubble this time, then immediately wastes it attacking way before his abilities are ready. I guess anyone with a name like that is never going to be the sharpest tool in the box. Completely deserved the Blenfjorn treatment!

• lag

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Alt3ssa: “Great game but as of 3/31/2020, the lag.... literally unplayable game. WHY? Albion literally does maintenance everyday. How is the server so horrible ? ” Did you read the announcement? [March 31st] Daily Maintenance [Update: 11:21 UTC]

• Damn, I think I wasted my guess, forgetting it needs to hit the Test Server first...

• Quote from Valiann: “Quote from SHARKY: “and make sure SHADOWS are turned OFF ” And how exactly do I do that? Cuz it seems I can only lower it to "Medium", nothing else. Same thing with Shader option. ” You can change it via the launcher, as per first screenshot, or you can change it within the game settings via ESC / GAME SETTINGS / VIDEO

• How to set up Test Flight

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

If you open TestFlight on the iOS device you were playing on, you should see the INSTALL button for Albion. You MUST be logged in to your iOS device with the same Apple ID as the one you were using when you first installed it.

• How to set up Test Flight

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from Espartanx: “Hello, I currently received an invitation for beta ios, but I accidentally deleted the game and now I have no way to enter ” If you don't log into the game for a few weeks, Apple cancels your access/invite. Your screenshots look like Android???

• Total Grind

SHARKY - - Rants

Quote from Riverborn: “this is a game and I want total freedom ” As do the ones knocking you down in yellow zones. Quote from Riverborn: “I hate ppl killing me so that I have to spend my money on repairs ” You're not getting killed, you're getting knocked down - there's a big difference. You accepted the risk when you entered. It's also VERY easy to escape the type of players that roam the YZs looking for trouble. Just keep your mount with you and your eyes open.

• COVID-19 Fame Boost

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

Already being discussed: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…Fame-Boost-for-Two-Weeks/

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

SHARKY - - Mobile Version

Quote from DOTzTheOmen: “Is there a way to sign up and test the mobile improvements? @Merkur ” For iOS: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/80296-iOS-Beta-FAQ/

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Ravenar: “Hmmm... have there been posts by devs in other threads? Maybe Berlin office is closed and people are working from home now? :O I hope everyone in SBI and their families and friends are doing fine ” Prolly doing homeoffice indeed. Hope they are all fine. ” Yep, whole world is going to be on pause for the next 3 months. Obviously this is going to slow the game development right down, but at least SBI are in the kind of industry where working from home is c…

• 10-20 fps in town with good config

SHARKY - - Bugs

Just a thought - have you turned off shadows?

• Quote from Doowie: “As many people are indeed having to stay at home depending on which country you're currently living, this does sound like a nice idea. *cough* @Talion @Bercilak ” I don't think Bercilak has been involved with the game for quite a while now. But yeah, a fame-boost would of course be nice for many.

• playing for premium

SHARKY - - Beginner's Questions

While I appreciate many people actually put a good deal of effort into earning in-game silver to fund Premium, I hope you'll all make a real cash purchase at some point and support development further.

• Quote from Ravenar: “1) Pvp fame penalty based on combined item power difference. Taking to account assists etc. (down to zero if diffference is huge) ” That would affect some players unfairly. I'm a non-aggressive solo player, but when a flagged player finds me in an SRD I fight, and usually win, as I wear mainly T8 with 3000+ HP. The PvP fame I get from this is already very low. I would hate to get anything lower as a penalty for having higher powered gear (which SBI is actively encouraging th…

• Dev Talk: What's Next?

SHARKY - - News & Announcements

Quote from ImaDoki: “Lets go, boys! Hype train for #PLACEHOLDER# UPDATE! ” I'm putting my money on ROWAN (or maybe Roland)

• Sorry, not got anything constructive to say other than to add another question: - What happened to Direwolves? They used to be EVERYWHERE!

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Also in the next update, we’re going to introduce an all new type of solo dungeon, focused on players who enjoy PvE with the risk of PvP- as long as it’s a fair fight against a single attacker. These Corrupted Solo Dungeons will be non-linear dungeons full of possessed mobs which have been taken over by a demon from Albion’s Hell dimension. ” I think this will please many solo players - me included. Sounds like a lot of fun.