Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

• Quote from Retroman: “Another suggestion I have read a lot from you is: Introducing an alliance player limit. Say each alliance could have max 300 players. ” Would you then limit number of players in a guild? The guild limit is 300, which would already be the total allowed. My best suggestion is to either look at a total number of guilds as well as total number of players you want in an alliance, where 3-5 guilds max, with total number of around 900 players might be just enough to limit the figh…

• I believe this a step in the right direction. If u consider how this game is designed, in no way should there be 100vs100 or even 50vs50. The lag or data traffic is too much for the servers as well as the players client to fight in massive fights of a 100 people dropping spells in real time. Now to consider if this is the best solution to this, while not limiting the amount of guilds or total number of players in an alliance, is something to consider all possible groups this may effect. + means …

• Reddit post here if want to partake in discussion in another form: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…es_being_set_to_1_na_and/ Please post benefits and cons of idea, will try to defend idea with best of my knowledge on the subject. This is to see if we can widen the idea of a solution of what GvGs have become in the last few months. Here are scenarios to help get an idea of how the current gvg setup is compared to the proposed idea considering namely all groups that they may effect: Scenarios of Po…

• I would say there still some gaps they need to patch up on, there are things like guild hoping to cross continents and such that are making the current situation of game less divided in the black zones and too merged together. There other things I would say they can look at and maybe make small improvements or counters on how players discover these exploits that give them advantages over other guilds. I would like to see if they planning anything for the Over charge as well, currently I think th…

• When try pull the last 3 mages behind demon prince, pulls the boss, and when leash DP, the mages leash as well, believe to be bug?

• Quote from Nuuk: “i think city plot shouldn't be affected by territories reset as it was mentioned before, it is actually a home where all the guild members meet and start all their adventures in albion. I think city plot should have 5%-10%-15%, then if you can't defend it or your alliance can't help you, you need to improve and try later. Top guilds will have more than 1 city plot? then put a maximum of 1 or 2 city plot for guild or 1 conquest possible every 10/14 days? just to make any guild d…

• Quote from Talion: “ Frost Staffs: - Frost Bolt: - Damage: 96.67 -> 87.52 - Slow strength: 20% -> 25% ” I just want a reason why all frost staffs had to lose damage on their Qs? Compared to the damage from a great curse, Crossbow, etc , this damage is nothing, slows don't mean anything when losing 10% damage as the result, make it less mana also if you going to touch the Q's of a weapon is what i suggest.

• If u need any large scale testing please contact me, can help notify when my guild/alliance will participate in large scale PvP in the open world server, had a few 100vs100 yesterday night and looked relatively alright, can see big improvement from end of beta castle event, however there were many cases of DCs during fights in which the players in the center of the battle were the ones DCing

• BZ exist for Home plots and an area away from the Carebear world, however red Zones aren't suppose to be equal to the risk of a yellow zone, Im not interested in fighting 10v1, but want there to be more chances of 100 vs 100 outside of carlion

• Quote from Phex: “Quote from Mehfisto: “Quote from MrRipper: “I in fact think the system should be more harsh. PVP should be in the game but it shouldn't be to the point of small groups with dire wolfs hunting plays in red zones to be the normal. The game forces players to red zones to advance in skill so to send a players into a blood bath, where he / she looses all there gear, isn't a good way to keep players around. AO is a business first and needs to have a health beginner / mid / advance pl…

• So first off I want to clarify that I am not suggesting we get rid of reputation system completely, but to get rid of the one thing that is limiting the games potential and that is the "Dreaded" level in rep. Benefits/reasons of no dreaded in game: -Red zones will become more active in terms of pvp, such as 50 of a single guild vs 100+ from Carleon multiple times a day, guilds will be able to lock down red zone dungeons or be killed in said dungeons making it more of an option for people to hit …

• Is there any chance of introducing a MASTER LOOTER option on party leader? For running raid bosses or large dungeons? Say we kill raid boss and want to get all the souls to the guild, this way it more organized than telling people not to touch the drops when free for all. Would only count for mobs of course

• A guild that not looking to quit no matter what happens, will be in black zone years from now, join and build up a rep now while we taking people

• For we are always there, never are we gone, exist within all, WE ARE CONFLICT!!

• Not liking the frost line changes, except for the 1 hand which did need to get some type of nerf, however it's not the damage that needed to be touched on but the CD on a 15 sec E that roots, damages, and is a wide scale range AOE, which combos perfectly with the frost bomb. suggestion: -increase CD by 5 secs and keep damage reduction from notes glacial's ice storm is literally non-existent with how fights go now, it's only day of greatness was during turn base Albion of 100vs100, but with the n…

• Hello I am making this suggestion on the forums because I sadly don't have as much direct communication with the developers that some may have on item additions or changes. My idea for an item isn't even technically a weapon or Armour, nor is it anything that one can ride or consume, what I am suggesting is something that can change the whole concept of PVP in which it can make this game very very fun, of course i am talking about "Trophy kills". As I would imagine some of your developers have p…

• I would also like to mention that I currently am not liking the gate system that allows multiple [ARCH] to teleport all the way to Flint and just camp the SW gate where the shield just ends 10 meters away from gate and if anyone zones in to kill them they can just run into the portal away because the CDs to cast spells or attack are so long, or run straight into the gate to get a shield buff and ride away which as of now catching horses is impossible. Please fix the system in a way such that if …

• ^ yes please have party function to it! All it is the same code but implement the party function with the name you right click, as simple and yet very very very necessary!