Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Inner focus(IF) is strong and I fully support a decrease to the movement speed buff. I think a decrease from 8% to 5% might be a bit heavy handed. I will detail some of my assumptions and compare different move speed amounts with other "W" abilities. Assumptions -To calculate distance gained by IF; I will compare distance gained on normal movement speed over 7.8s. since this is the charge time[1.8s] and up-time[6s] of IF. -I will assume all other movement Ws are on the same CD [15s]. This is cur…

• Combat Timer

combatsandwich - - Feedback & Suggestions

I also think the in combat timer should be extended for PvP combat, but specifically in hellgates. There is a skill to creating the space needed activate the out of combat regen, but the current timer seems to favor a mobility builds bit much. I would be in favor of adding a few more seconds to the out of combat timer in HG. I don't see the timer as an issue in open world. Perhaps there could be some sort of De-buff for regen. Like a "Regen-sickness". The Base timer to get out of pvp combat for …

• I'm looking forward to the royal re-work. But these faction issues seem like something that could be addressed immediately with a hotfix.

• In addition to moving you while overencumbered they also are set to move you at 100% move speed. So if your feared on a mount your move speed it reduced to the base move speed. You don't get the passive move speed bonus otherwise associated with the mount. So if you get feared there is a chance you will be feared for the full duration of the robe and if they have a move speed bonus up they can keep up to you assuring to chain the fears on the robe.

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we are aware of this issues and are looking at various ways this could be fixed. There are different ways in principle to tackle this. Here are a few possibilities - all with pros and cons: 1. Change the system such that red flagged players can be executed in yellow zones. That would fix the issue. The downside is that it would prevent the open world knockdown PvP between reds that can in theory happen in yellow zones. Does anybody here have a go…

• Quote from Korn: “Another option: 4. Treat "red flagged" as a pseudo-faction. This means that "reds" can kill faction flagged players and be killed by them, also in blue and yellow zones. The key difference is though that reds can of course still attack reds, and that reds would be subject to the reputation system. ” I would support this. Quote from Volnay: “@Korn I think your fourth option is nice but then you have to accept the fact that a red-flagged player may be downed by blue guys and then…

• Thanks for the input Korn. To respond to your points 1. I do not think red flagging for PvP in yellow is common other than hunting faction players. I De-faction flagged and went afk for 2 hrs and was left alone in the middle of Eldon Hill outside Martlock. I like the fact there are these transitional yellow zones, I'm glad its there for new players. Would it be possible that when a red player gets downed in a yellow zone they have a chance to drop part of their gear/loot they are wearing. Much l…

• I don't have any great ideas to fix it, but the things that have come to my mind are: 1. No hard flags in yellow- Not a great idea because there would be no tranitional zone for blue to Red. 2. faction players cannot be executed- Not great because this would give faction player the option to run into mob packs when low in order to enter a non-executable state. 3. Add a severe reputation penalty to any red flag player that has an assist to a kill in a yellow zone. Lets say -10,000 rep if I'm just…

• Encontered 2 different group minutes after posting and wanted to share. Only made it 2 zones before running into this youtu.be/_F6yJXGh_h0. Went back 1 zone toward town and this happend youtu.be/3N0Wzh8BLuA and got an example of the execute. 18 reds btw. youtu.be/Tg0BXxwzTvs

• I made a post about this formally in the feedback & Suggestions section, but I wanted to go a step further to provide some context to elaborate on the issue. The context I provide might be considered a rant so I chose to split the post to maintain decorum in the feedback post. Feedback post here if you would like to provide your input. I have recently stepped away from taking part in large ZvZ fights due to the impact of AoE escalation on these fights. Those fights are nearly always decided by G…

• Red Hostile flags are used in the yellow zone to interact with faction flagged players with the intent to down them so they may then be executed by a rival faction. This game is all about risk and reward. Doing this allow these players to be open to receiving a reward while taking almost no risk. Edit: I recorded a short video to provide context of the issue. Video included in rant post.

• It seems odd to me cloth armor would have such a strong and unresistable CC effect. In my experience Fiend Robe is very strong in a 2v2 setting while being unrepresented in other aspects of game play. This is one of the most expensive soul artifacts with the demand being driven by its use in 2v2. Fear Status on Robe(as I understand it) While you are in a fear state you lose complete control and are unable to use any moves during the fear status. If you have a movement buff active you move at the…