Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hello all! I'm Cel, Guild Master of the Primordial Dragon Sect. We are a casual-play guild based in Martlock, recruiting both new players as well as experienced veterans. We're also recruiting management roles, which will be explained upon request. Currently, we're focusing mainly on party dungeon crawling, as well as gathering and crafting. We have a guild island currently at T2 with ambitious plans for the future. Only a 5% tax, used SOLELY for guild purposes. I'll post the discord link down b…

• Quote from SirFragment: “I am very happy to see more RP based guilds forming. ” Trying to, haven't had much luck! Unfortunately RP isn't very popular in AO. I've been roleplaying in practically every MMO I've played: WoW, GW2, ArcheAge, SWTOR, ESO, etc. Runescape was a big one for me, so when I saw this game I was so excited!! Trying to bring some of the RP aspects I loved from my previous MMOs into this one. Any tips, criticisms, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from PurpleGimbo: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from PurpleGimbo: “Hello all! I am the Guild Master of a brand new guild, dubbed the Primordial Dragon Sect. This is a casual-centered guild, focusing on PvE, light PvP, and a heavy focus on RP. The Recruiting tab in-game is a migraine just waiting to happen, with too much traffic and too little results. I'm well aware of how low the RP presence is in Albion; however, the fantastic thing about an open sandbox MMORPG…

• For such an open-ended sandbox as Albion Online, I'm kind of disappointed to see how scarce the RP content is. I've been roleplaying in a large variety of MMOs; WoW, ArcheAge, GW2, ESO, etc. I'm glad to see there are others who are trying to implement it into the game! Are there certain areas where it is more popular? I'm based out of Martlock currently.

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from PurpleGimbo: “Hello all! I am the Guild Master of a brand new guild, dubbed the Primordial Dragon Sect. This is a casual-centered guild, focusing on PvE, light PvP, and a heavy focus on RP. The Recruiting tab in-game is a migraine just waiting to happen, with too much traffic and too little results. I'm well aware of how low the RP presence is in Albion; however, the fantastic thing about an open sandbox MMORPG is everybody can play the way they want to! Based…

• Hello all! I am the Guild Master of a brand new guild, dubbed the Primordial Dragon Sect. This is a casual-centered guild, focusing on PvE, light PvP, and a heavy focus on RP. The Recruiting tab in-game is a migraine just waiting to happen, with too much traffic and too little results. I'm well aware of how low the RP presence is in Albion; however, the fantastic thing about an open sandbox MMORPG is everybody can play the way they want to! Based out of Martlock, I am currently recruiting for ma…