Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Are you looking for a guild that is prepared for launch? A friendly group of guys and gals that will help launch you into the world of Albion? Then you owe it to yourself to check out GoodFelllas. We are not just a group of members, but a family of over 100. One that helps each other with personal development and growth, while at the same time expanding the guilds presence in the world. We are a semi-casual guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. We have daily events which can be PvE and/or P…

• Looking to Join A guild.

GodlessGreg - - Guild Recruitment

Are you looking for a guild that is prepared for launch? A friendly group of guys and gals that will help launch you into the world of Albion? Then you owe it to yourself to check out GoodFelllas. We are not just a group of members, but a family of over 100. One that helps each other with personal development and growth, while at the same time expanding the guilds presence in the world. We are a semi-casual guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. We have daily events which can be PvE and/or …

• SLOW DOWNLOAD!

GodlessGreg - - Feedback Testserver

You apparently don't know anything about bandwidth.

• Quote from Archaegeo: “Thanks Axolotl, that really supports 3 characters, as you will have 90 days premium on Founder, 90 days premium on Starter, and 26400 gold of which 7500 will give you 90 days premium on 3rd char. Plus you get 3 horses and carts (1 founder each and 2 starter each) so all 3 have both horse and cart. And of course everyone gets their own set of armor. ” I thought the 90 Days Premium is only on First Character? Would that be 180 on First Character? Or can you now split it to a…

• On the Character Creation/Selection Screen there is a "Redeem Code" Button at bottom. You can find your Keys in "My Account" (drop-down off your email address at top right) on Albion Online Website.

• Quote from justfrost: “So I just read the new starter packs and was surprised seeing that the starter packs will be able to start the same day as founder packs, to me that seems like just flipping off all the founders. If you really want to let the starters start along with founders why not just make them be able to start on 19th, along with veterans? ” Kick in the nuts. In the least give Founders 12 hours head start each day! But I really think they should be 20, 21, and 22.

• I say delay the Starters to the 20th, but if we are bargaining...how about 12 hours after Founders each day?

• Yes, I could care less about the items... ...but starting the same date as Founder is a real kick in the nuts.

• Auction House Bug The "Take All" Button under the "Completed" Tab does not work. That is all.

• If your CPU is Overheating first check for dust blocking heatsink fins or fan. Maybe re-applying some new thermal grease between CPU and heatsink would help also. Overall internal cable management to promote airflow is helpful also.

• Stuck in the Unknown? :(

GodlessGreg - - Bugs

So apparently when my game crashed, between Martlock and my personal island, I got sucked into the "Unknown" Now at the Login Screen under my Character Select Name it says Unknown instead of Martlock or Personal Island. I cannot log in. How do I get this resolved? Thanks!

• I'm a newer player that has been playing solo for almost 2 weeks. I wanted to get a feel for things myself before jumping in a guild. And boy have I had tons of spammed requests for joining guilds. Not exactly a great recruitment tactic IMO. I'm looking for helpful people, that I can learn more game mechanics from prior to official release. I'm mainly doing crafting and PvE stuff now, but do have interest in PvP. My character name is Jamison, and I'm currently out of Martlock. I have an island t…