Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “making the game worse ” How would the territory capping system make the game worse? The "worst" outcome I see is that the number of territories controlled by the big alliances (BA/1941/PoE/etc.) doesn't change at all, and SBI decides to do something more drastic.I do find it interesting how many people believe that capping alliances will magically balance the …

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “making the game worse ” How would the territory capping system make the game worse? The "worst" outcome I see is that the number of territories controlled by the big alliances (BA/1941/PoE/etc.) doesn't change at all, and SBI decides to do something more drastic.I do find it interesting how many people believe that capping alliances will magically balance the Outlands. I'm not a member of a big alliance, …

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from LordZetta: “making the game worse ” How would the territory capping system make the game worse? The "worst" outcome I see is that the number of territories controlled by the big alliances (BA/1941/PoE/etc.) doesn't change at all, and SBI decides to do something more drastic. I do find it interesting how many people believe that capping alliances will magically balance the Outlands. I'm not a member of a big alliance, and while capping might help my guild in the …

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Throatcutter: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from Dadice: “Actually changes nothing. They will breat up into 3-4 alliance and still achieve the same thing. Nothings going to change with this. As they already have the workaround in their problem/solution. ” If they break up though, the net effect is the same as forcefully breaking them up via a hard cap. The key difference is that it would only be the power block who'd break up, the casual guilds and alliances can keep play…

• Arena Build

LordZetta - - General Questions & Discussions

IP makes zero difference in arena so thats not the problem. If you run spear i've made a build thats very effective and really easy to run: Trinity spear(get the cheapest you can afford) Hunter jacket, Assassin's hood, Scholar sandals, Thetford cape or keeper cape. The gameplan is to charge up inner focus>trinity's E and blow up the healer or people clamped up, once that is over, turn on haste from hunter jacket to keep the pressure on and reset with scholar and assassins hood when necessary, be…

• Quote from TheStallion001: “With the changes coming to remove alliances, I will probably stop playing Albion! I love the people I play with in ym alliance, but I enjoy being part of a seperate guild. There is a lot of us, having less than 300 people being allied will hurt us because we are not as skilled as other players that can work together, even if they are not in an alliance mechanically. ” So you're complaining about not being good enough to play without a lot of people backing you up? Thi…

• Fiend Robe

LordZetta - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Windup?? You do it wrong Fear activate, knight boots jump target - profit Been discussed for 2 years... Common argument, can be countered as you have action time in between.. Even as easy counterable and of basically no use and just against noobs, most important gear in 2 hg... That's the understand of community If u ask me, OP as hell..but I am just one ” I think you misunderstood me.I meant the robe should have a delay on activation to allow some sort of counter play, n…

• Fiend Robe

LordZetta - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

The problem i have with this skill is that it has zero windup. By the time you see it, it's already too late to stop it and the effect is way too strong for that to be a thing.

• Pretty healthy playerbase.

• Skill not working properly on mounts

LordZetta - - Bugs

Nature's staff Circle of life's damage and root aren't functioning on mounts when you have thorns up. Please fix.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from LordZetta: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from LordZetta: “This spell has so much potential for different builds, but as it is right now on the thorns route, it's very hard to make it work. The problem with this skill is that you get a really weak heal that does more harm than good(healing sickness) because you cant stack rejuvenation, and the damage+root don't make up for the cast time either. My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duratio…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from LordZetta: “This spell has so much potential for different builds, but as it is right now on the thorns route, it's very hard to make it work. The problem with this skill is that you get a really weak heal that does more harm than good(healing sickness) because you cant stack rejuvenation, and the damage+root don't make up for the cast time either. My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duration and damage. ” But then it wouldn't be g…

• This spell has so much potential for different builds, but as it is right now on the thorns route, it's very hard to make it work. The problem with this skill is that you get a really weak heal that does more harm than good(healing sickness) because you cant stack rejuvenation, and the damage+root don't make up for the cast time either. My suggestion is: completely remove the heal part and increase the root duration and damage on the thorns route.

• They're very good in small scale, open world fights(MAYBE best open world weapon line?), but they're lacking in every other scenario so nobody wants to fame them up.

• I actually thought swords could deal with that robe just fine, seems even them get caught if they're not careful eh? it's weird that the robe is so expensive when a very popular weapon can nullify it, but that kinda explains it. Guess every other melee player should leave their home thinking of a single piece of gear guys, not even a build, just a single chest piece. Seems extremely balanced to me, i don't know whats the problem.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Honnestly i can't really see any possible change that can be healty for both cultist user and ennemies atm. While GG+cleric doesn't need any big brain moment to use it, you rely on well timed cc (to waste the whole invincibility timer or to kill fast enough before he has even the time to proc the combo) or not hitting to proc the everlasting spirit in order to completely fuck the combo (which is a mind game and unless specific situation the combo user has always the edge if …

• me vs player2211. who better?

LordZetta - - Forum Banter

i don't know man, that dude was pretty charismatic. Can't talk much because i've never seen you before, but you seem very inferior imo. I hope you prove me wrong with time though.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from mcian91: “Every FF group wants three frost dps, so it's pretty hard to level up anything else lol ” longbow? badon? blazing? great fire? damnation? 1h spear? greataxe? they all work well ” 1h spear lmao People would spit on your face if you asked for a group. Hell, people won't even accept trinity!

• Quote from faintrespite: “The rewards have very little to do with it. Queues are nearly instant as well. I just don't like healing in arena because dealing with no brain dps gets tiresome really fast. DPS players with troll builds. Players who tunnel vision into tent. People who can't press buttons. New players who can't even afford a normal cape. Lack of team work. It's an uphill battle. And then when you get tired of healing the idiot who manages to die once per minute, he proceeds to flame yo…

• Quote from mcian91: “Have you not seen the solo spear builds? They are way more op then solo bow. Spear can go 1v8, get a couple kills and then just run away. Bow is fucked with any more than 2 people. ” Spear is op and better than bow? you are completely out of your mind. Bow it's way better than any spear dude, especially on open world, where spear line is at its strongest.