Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 235.

• YO this started last night for me, but now many guild mates are experiencing constant black screens when we log in / zone somewhere. Change that 1 to a 0!

• Quote from ProKnighTT: “(post has been removed) - please email support@albiononline.com if you have proof of player misconduct - Evas_Flarelight ” OH PLEASE DO

• Preface: Over 40 million gathering fame. I was a hardcore gatherer of all the shinies, spending the last two years getting my skills to T8: 61, 72, 69, 63, 83. Now I just play with my laborers and zvz. 1) How do you like the current state of gathering? I hate it so much that I didn't even complete last month's monthly. I used to worry about how I was going to get my resources back to town. Now I just worry about finding something. I don't log in as much now. 2) Since Queen, what is the main diff…

• Your gatherer laborers don't bring back fully refined mats. That is why.

• Quote from ProKnighTT: “Quote from Crane: “Quote from ProKnighTT: “Most players have fun at Albion with the Farm in Dungeons. The Loot was no longer a big deal and now we have the honor of the bizarrity of dropping in DG T8 of Map (purchased) only garbage from items 4 and 5. Is this a real update? are you really caring about the community? do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?Bizarre. ” I have zero empathy when a player makes these kind of loaded remarks.…

• "YZ was consistent money" because players were centrally located around the black market. Silver was too easy to make preQueen. "Now, all you get are flat tier 4 garbage drops that sell for nothing and runes." Actually, the loot you get is based on a predetermined numerical value. Sell all the 'trash' and it adds up to something comparable to prior numbers. YZ should be inconsistent for the amount of risk you are accepting (none).

• Quote from ProKnighTT: “Most players have fun at Albion with the Farm in Dungeons. The Loot was no longer a big deal and now we have the honor of the bizarrity of dropping in DG T8 of Map (purchased) only garbage from items 4 and 5. Is this a real update? are you really caring about the community? do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?Bizarre. ” I have zero empathy when a player makes these kind of loaded remarks. "Is this a real update?" Yes, I wonder wha…

• "Whoever made these changes did not play MMO in their lifetime." Oooh now your true colors are showing! Armchair dev! You honestly sound like a WOW player since you want instant rewards. Good luck.

• Quote from Neef: “The major issue here is not the loot itself but the Blackmarket access overall. @Eltharyon The amount of t6+ items being sold to the blackmarket itself has decreased by over 50% I'm willing to bet this with my life. Because people arn't bringing items from the Blackzone to the royal cities with portals then bringing them to caerleon, Its to much work for the reward which in return is only hurting the blackmarket, The blackmarket needs to be moved to a better location for easy a…

• The access to your precious black market has been interrupted. It was way too easy to access in the past, now you have to earn it. If players are not going to sell to the market, then famers are not going to get the precious loot they have been spoiled by. I don't see the problem; everything is working as expected. Only folks who can really complain are gatherers; Queen destroyed gathering.

• @Sgtbloodelf Odd tween flex but ok

• "buying pre-filled journals especially at higher levels seems near or more expensive than any laborers returns." Seems = You need to do the math on that statement, as I personally experience the opposite. Filled journals cost x, they return y (pieces, ignore rarity). Figure out the expected return per book is and let that number be your guide when purchasing from the market. As an example, I underestimated the cost of upgrading islands to T8, and committed to having around 160 T8 laborers. Major…

• "This game game can't be considered pvp focused." LOL

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Can u at least remove the false communication about the test?? Is my client bugged or is the game director still under announcement advertising the test? Many people don't read that far and believe in this communication?? Maybe have the .... And fix the communication if you already obviously know it is not gonna happen? ” False communication? Please. The devs are actively working on a very complicated problem. The solution isn't "kill alliances"; there are major consequen…

• Most likely a tool built in house specifically for Albion tile placements. Check out some dev talk videos; I even recall seeing the actual program they use to design the maps. Not sure of the name.

• The download rate will fluctuate. Just leave it for a bit and see if it downloads.

• You can't just say HELP it won't install on my phone HELP without giving details. I suspect your phone cannot handle it. What phone are you trying to install it on?

• Arena awards?

Crane - - General Questions & Discussions

The Arena signup states you can only acquire 9 total tokens from arena per day, read it. The reward is limited so potential bots don't just grind away tokens for free, killing the market. Arena is not useless. It is a place for people to try new builds and get their feet wet with fighting others. Elders Scrolls Online? really going to try and bring that POS into the conversation? Lol. Talk about a dead game. I'm sorry but some peoples opinions are worse than others. Both of your opinions fall on…

• You what was truly brave? Supporting Albion as a founder when it first released, when everything was much harder, and server population much much lower. Sticking around in those conditions, whoo.

• Queen has been the best update so far. Fights all throughout the day, and big fights at that. Transport runs daily. Mammoth kills weekly. You now have large ZONES of influence where guilds are working together. It's beautiful.