Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 705.

• This makes it even easier for large alliances to move points to ensure all guilds obtain the optimal ranks. I dont see this having any effect, but IF an effect should happen then the top spots simply must matter more, rewards be bigger, and ensure real incentives that isnt just 60k or 180k boundaries. I dont think it works tho, as 9998 out of top 10.000 guilds are not competing for ranks at all.

• hollywoodi, if you think that renting is the source of income of large alliances, then you simply dont know much about alliance or guild economy. Guilds typically write me asking to pay anywhere between 500k to 1 million a day for having a hideout. 1 million is the highest i have seen. 1 million a day compared to the cost of a army, or a fight is absolutely nothing in large scale economy. I have said no to everyone so far, because having other people in your zones for so little money is simply b…

• @Fubah Do you have a better suggestion that would actually work ?. Often when i see these posts, its more about frustration - because im not sure you would find a 60 v 60 fight against CIR or blue army to be a fair fight either. And generally with frustration, then we likely dont see suggestions that would actually make things better. As you see you want something you cant define, while others like glutt would just like to go back to the megaalliance days that this whole thing is meant to crippl…

• OR you can play with the items which you want to level which is both free and gives you 20% more fame. fame credits is a luxury money sink

• I met my wife when she was 20 years old. Thats 18 years ago and she definatly isnt the same as when i met her. I dont go making a lot of forum posts about it tho, because im still with her and there is a reason for that. Same with albion

• Thls ls H0W

• if you Arent gonna pvp, then why are you even grinding your gears?. the low tiers zones are meant as entry points into the game. where do you intend to use that t8 gear you wanna gather resources for ?.

• I believe that the problems we see on the territory and alliance side is related to the fact that territory income is both quite low, and its also passive. This means that once owned you dont actually have to be there to reap the rewards. Sure there is the occasional mage raiding, but overall all you need is just to own the territory. Once owned you can go wherever you want in search of "content", which often means 3d partying fights in the lower rings, or simply just taking more territory while…

• The number is completely irrelevant when alliances just split up to avoid the debuff

• @FirstTimeKarma i bring all 3 tools that the zone has. @Satyrns Can you name a zone where that should be true?, i have been doing quite a lot of tests the last week and your results are at least 7 times worse than my worst result so if there is a zone you feel is that bad id like to try it.

• As i see it, it boils down to how much silver worth a gatherer should generate pr hour while gathering. I have done quite a few different tests now and i gain between 1 million to 4 million silver pr hour of gathering. 1 million with low tier gathering in non optimal and 5 million with t7/t8 gathering with a couple good nodes. The worst hour of t8 gathering ive had was 2.5 million silver/hour On top of that are the jackpots and the eventual deaths. I dont think its bad at all

• My take on those ideas. 1. Focused attacker/defender guild/alliance. We just had 4 years of a strict version of this suggestion, and the main hole in your suggestion is the thousand ways there is to attack yourself to keep high end territories without conflict. Attacking yourself would also enable you to protect hideouts at low shields and generally i think the new system is vastly to be prefered and way more sandbox in the sense that anyone can come, anything can happen. The problem is not that…

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “Thanks for doing the test Frank. I do wish you had done a t8 zone though, as that's where the issue really rears it's head in my opinion. ” literally the post above yours i showed results for 2 times 30 minutes t8 zone gathering

• i did 2 rounds of 30 minutes t8 gathering the t8 zone next to Arthurs rest. try 1: 680.000 silver worth try2 1.350.000 silver worth (incredibly close to getting ganked). I prefer gathering t6 and t7 and not t8 due to the fact that they new layout is better for gankers. Now there is just one zone to gather in, so if there is a organised ganking party you cant just go somewhere else and effectively that ganking group has 5 times less area to cover to catch gatherers. T8 gathering is a lottery and …

• I dont think the core problem is that poe or squak can take down a hideout from a newbie guild , or even any guild for that matter as its the two strongest forces. The problem is that they can do this while keeping all their top tier zones safe. When you leave your lands to fight somewhere else, nothing is at risk , which means that there simply are no cons to go out and trash lower tier guilds because the home values are safe. The real problem is not that the top alliances come to the outer rin…

• @Eternalhaze will do one now, but i do believe gathering should be about how much money you make from gathering, and not only how much money you get from gathering t8. but ill do a t8 test now.

• devcon, considering there is the same amount of resources in the world after and before queen, then what is it you actually want to revert? @GluttonySDS i have all savings on another account to make sure i have a grip on economy. I dont have any activity that makes more money than gathering (except ratting other guilds zvz with a bloodletter), and gathering t4-t6 is a great way to make money. In fact i will do a 30 minute test now to see 30 minutes of income as i simply think people are totally …

• wouldnt that just be going back to 1 tick t7 and t8 nodes, and removing t6 nodes in t8 zones (without increasing t7 and t8 spawns?.) Is it really a wish to bring the 1 hit nodes back that makes people so riled up? Only big difference i have seen is that full time gatherers have issues here, because the changes has created a lot more gatherers, which is what makes the nodes feel more empty. Our fulltime gatherers struggle, but those who just do it as one of many playstyles find it totally fine in…

• Quote from addidas: “if you hold the Max territories obviously you would not go and get more? it's up to the small guilds to attack and create content, after all, isn't this what the change was for? ” lol

• you can be sure that they care but that the problem is a tricky one. For example if territories spawned a chest with the combined siphoned energy and potentially season points, and it spawn at territory livetimer, then you would need to defend your zones to get the territory value, or risk losing it by going out to take other guilds territory value. Right now you can get the territory value by passive gameplay enabling you to roam around taking down all the weaker guilds for "content". I dont th…