Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Backtracking already? mega alliances ruling the round table got to ya? the changes as proposed will do absolutely nothing do reduce mega alliances. fame and silver penalties wont do anything to zvzers who are done faming. charging for energy after 10 territories wont do anything, mega alliances are rich af and some have billions. disarray needs to be insane penalties after 60 players, like a 80% reduction of dmg and health , and a cooldown penalty. penalties should be placed on number of people …

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Swirf - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yea 300 accounts per guild would be good, but also still allowing those accounts alts to not be forced into those guilds, get rid of alliances, they have been nothing but cancer in Albion

• I dont know what all the complaining is about, ive been paying for premium with in game silver since launch and sometimes had it on upto 6 chars , all with silver, what games allow affordable in game currency for premium? not many. I spent maybe $350 in beta, and bought $100 in gold after launch. and have been playing f2p since then with always premium on 1 char at a minimum with in game silver. basicaly ive spent 3 or 4 cents an hour for playing albion. Now thats some high quality low cost ente…

• Will pay 1 million silver an update if I can use a patcher for Android instead of having to re-download the entire game. Good silver sink. Also I am getting disconnected on zoning sometimes and load times are even worse then before queen. lg Stylo 5. but I do like the the work you guys have put in and it's definitely getting better every time you work on it so good job the UI is very nice now

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

Swirf - - Mobile Version

I I think the Android changes since Queen update are amazing however 3 years later I still have to download the entire game for a hundred kilobit patch like please get a patcher I'm away from home and I'm on terrible internet and I have to download the entire game over.

• who is using windows 7 in 2020?

• Dev Talk: Hideouts

Swirf - - News & Announcements

Soooooooo HYPED FOR QUEEN!!!!!! Will it play "fat bottom girls" when fighting the Earthmother now?

• arena bug and anoyances this happens all the time, please do something pressing start multiple times and eventually getting the "you didnt accept in time" even though i pressed start youtube.com/watch?v=V2pKsymRoqI&feature=youtu.be

• Just move to east coast USA, 35 ping no connection issues, except when DDOS

• Arena Queue Bug (video evidence)

Swirf - - Bugs

This is how about 50% or more of my arena adventures go. Also the players ready indicator has been broke for about 8 months the main issue is after clicking start a bunch of times and it stopping I get "you didn't accept invitation in time" at the end youtu.be/V2pKsymRoqI

• closed

Swirf - - Guild Recruitment

!

• closed

Updated requirements

• closed

twitch.tv/videos/305161431

• closed

BUMP

• closed

update: not currently looking for new members The goal of Reawaken is to get a small core of high quality players together to enjoy game content without taxes. Play the game the way you want to. and enjoy content while keeping 100% of your money. We are also aiming at joining one of the biggest alliances, however we require a certain number of members who can attend warcamps etc. Requirements: Fluent English only 6.1 ZVZ gear and ZVZ knowledge Financial independence (as the guild has 0 taxes no …