Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from Talion: “No date yet: Windows 7 user may experience blackscreen issues and may not be able to to use exits. An immediate workaround until we have a fix is to use Windows 10. (apparently, you can still upgrade for free through Microsoft, if you feel inclined to do so: cnet.com/how-to/windows-10-don…indows-7-officially-done/ ) ” I hope this gets fixed soon. Hideouts are being placed, my guild is fighting and all I can do is stay black screen and get thrown out the game every 30 sec. I s…

• Quote from Pekuses: “There's a lot of skills that damage gets skipped by server in very high intense zvz. It's impossible to 100% perfectly calculate that much data with open world. ” If the game can't calculate 1 player piercing the wailing's 'E' through 4 mobs in an expedition, than does wailing even do damage in ZvZs ? Actually this might explain It's current behavior, because it doesn't.

• I had speculations that wailing bow does not damage properly in ZvZs because I'm high spec and use royal hood + royal sandals + stew and still the damage is too low, I didn't have time to check the logs there but I went to a T4 expedition "Fishy business" and tested things out. I don't know if it's only an expedition bug or it's present in pvp also, but I'll assume it is, since mechanics should work everywhere if not specified to be player only (Dual swords's 'E' does 6% damage to PLAYERS ONLY a…

• What is happening in the game right now is deflation(negative inflation), everything recently crafted/gathered has a low cost and all activities are less profitable. Where is the problem with that ? It's a never ending cycle where new people don't buy high tier gear because they are poor ,because no one buys the gear they looted from a solo dung , because other new players are also poor. In addition to that mid game players who have some money available are afraid to use them or use them for rea…