Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Unable to launch game. :cursing:

• I have been playing computer games since they came out, I am 49 years old and have played them all. The simple fact is at the current state this game will not last one year after opening. You will see a large influx of new accounts, then those playing which based on other games will be people not wanting to PVP but want to enjoy crafting, farming, buying and selling. IE Care-bears "Ummm WOW anyone" And they have done just fine with monthly subscriptions. Make a fun interactive game not only for …

• have to download the game every day

LordEdward - - Bugs

I pointed this out last Alpha and still no fix. No matter what suggestion has been provided, doesnt matter when there is an update I am forced because update fails to install so I have to uninstall and download full client. Please work on this, I will volunteer my system to test on.

• :cursing: I had to destroy my started Legendary House on my Island as I had no anchor, please incorporate how to get an anchor in the future so if we do decide to move the house we can get another Anchor. Thank you

• Can't build Legendary Founders House

LordEdward - - Bugs

Legendary Founder's House I have everything but no anchor ? Started to build on my island and it wont let me finish for some reason even though its all green etc.. Is this still an issue ? Legendary Founder's House is now placeable but can't be completed due to the anchor ingredient not appearing in build UI

• Changelog - Winter Alpha

LordEdward - - News Archives

Still have issues with Legendary Founder's House is now placeable but can't be completed due to the anchor ingredient not appearing in build UI Any word on fix, would love to be able to complete it on my island. Thank you

• T I T A N S Recruitment

LordEdward - - Guild Recruitment

• Introduce yourself " Hello all, I am LordEdward and am 49 years old, I live in Illinois. • What experience with Albion or similar titles do you have? Well my age says a lot, I have been playing computer games since they came out. Been with Albion since the start and have played all forms of MMORG as Conan, Rune Quest, Eve, Shadow Bane, Wow, the list is more than that but its 4:30 am and just got up as I like to play before and after work and on weekends. As I am a Veteran from the Marine Corps…

• I so agree, having to re-install the client is getting old since we get an update almost daily. Please work with me to figure this out, all settings are default, I am running on Windows XP. Please feel free to respond and I will call to assist in resolving this. Thank you

• Error while updating

LordEdward - - Bugs

getting error cant patch also error.JPG

• Same error, cant wait until Monday !!!

• Same, I have been playing since start with Legendary and I still show as a recruit ?

• Login Day Count Stuck

LordEdward - - Bugs

So I have logged in faithfully everyday since the 15th and I am still showing day 1 for login. I am on a Win XP SP3 32bit. What I am wondering is I have not been able to get the game to update. So does the daily timer have anything to do with the installing of the game. I ask because everyday before I can play I have to uninstall the game and reinstall the new version since its been updated. And again, I just uninstalled and installed updated full version client and logged in and still show day …

• Login Day Count Stuck

LordEdward - - Bugs

My Login Days has never went past the first day and I have been on everyday and even took a vacation day to play all day and night 2 days ago. Hope this gets looked into as I really want the bonus avatar. Thank you

• Cant update client !!!

LordEdward - - Bugs

So only after re installing the first client in every albion folder did I get the game to play yesterday. The I get home ready to play and got there was a newer version and again when I try to update it stops midway updating. Please figure this out. So I am now downloading the full version again and will plaster it in every folder I can find and hope I can play at least an hour tonight. I again offer up my computer if you want to remote connect to run test etc. Thank you

• Albion online client update patch

LordEdward - - Bugs

I am still trying to get the update to work, stops at half way. I have installed/repaired 3 times now. I am able to get game to work in browser only, but rather like to be able to play in Windows XP instead if I can get it to ever update.

LordEdward - - Bugs

Iam using a Windows XP SP3 machine and it says I have the wrong version client because the update does not finish installing.

LordEdward - - Bugs

Unfortunately when logging in it says wrong client version. So I cant do anything until it updates the version which is not working.

LordEdward - - Bugs

Ok, it starts the game, but now it has incorrect client version... Server expects 1.0.169.20477, but your client is only compatible to 1.0.169.20404 Hmmm any other ideas ? Thanks

LordEdward - - Bugs

Yes that worked thank you.

• windows client update probs

LordEdward - - Bugs

What I notice is during the update it is prompting for a run as command and asking for user name and password.This is strange as I am the admin on the machine and no other program has done this. So I sign in as myself and need to do this twice during the update and it runs fine up until the second half where it then stops with no error or additional login prompt.