Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Random crashing since patch

solventh - - Bugs

complete unins then reins has fixed it..

solventh - - Bugs

solventh - - Bugs

INFO 2020-01-09T02:55:03.112 "PLAY Button Pressed" INFO 2020-01-09T02:55:03.113 "C:/Oyun/AlbionOnline/game/launch_albion_online.exe" ("\"-screen-fullscreen", "1\"", "+fullscreen", "-screen-width", "2560", "-screen-height", "1440", "+lang", "EN-US", "+server", "loginserver.live.albion.zone:5055") INFO 2020-01-09T02:55:03.117 Start Game successfull? true INFO 2020-01-09T17:46:34.593 SSL Support: true INFO 2020-01-09T17:46:34.593 SSL lib Compile Time: "OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016" INFO 2020-01-09T17:…

• Launcher Crashes

solventh - - Bugs

• Launcher Crashes

solventh - - Bugs

whenever it tries to update. am i the only one?

solventh - - Bugs

the launcher keeps crashing whenever it tries to update at this moment. what have you broken?

• Can't Download Game

solventh - - Bugs

the launcher crashes while it tries to update on windows. and that is after 8.1 hotfix. perfect work.

• zoom hack

solventh - - Genel Sorular ve Tartışmalar

oyunun en iyi ganker ları o adamlar :] işlerini çok iyi bilirler. yanlış tahmin.

• Quote from Retroman: “1) How do you like the current state of gathering? 2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience? 3) From where do you start your gathering? (From an Outpost, a royal city, an outland city...?) 4) Where do you gather? (What tier and what biome, deep in the outland center or on the royals) 5) What tier of Gathering Gear do you use? And why this tier? 6) What is your biggest gripe with the current situation? 7) How did the resource change from Patch…

• Quote from Darksky: “Quote from Korn: “@Coliente Beyond that, an overlay showing resource locations and RD locations we'd consider as a clear cut cheat, in particular, as it even gives you benefits in PvP (dungeon diving). ” So a second monitor where you open the albion online 2d map with rnd dungeons is also cheating!!!! BAN THESE CHEATERS QUICK! ” 2nd monitor is not an "over"lay.

• Resource Changes Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged (Tier 7: 3 charges, Tier 8: 2 charges) Small Tier 7 node respawn time tripled (26100 seconds to 78300 seconds) Small Tier 8 node respawn time doubled (68300 seconds to 126600 seconds) Hide and Critter carcasses despawn after 600 seconds instead of 86400 seconds they keep insisting.. :]

• they gotta spend the money they earned, you know.

• Quote from Crane: “Queen has been the best update so far. Fights all throughout the day, and big fights at that. Transport runs daily. Mammoth kills weekly. You now have large ZONES of influence where guilds are working together. It's beautiful. ” time will come to speak about the gathering when your stock of mats goes down maybe, if you are not a billionaire.

• Quote from Triky313: “New update with user statistics! ” user profile text doesnt change to english. and i have a thing with 895m. what s that totungsruhm?

• Quote from Lewpac: “A good compromise imo would be to bring back t8 in territorys. 0-6 nodes per territory will spawn at primetime , based on the amount of gathering fame (or perhaps guild challenge points) the owning guild has generated in that 24hr period. This rewards ownership and activity for gathering players. And ofc people can steal the nodes ” you are a real joke.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@Ravenar This is changing: albiononline.com/en/shop/subscriptions This is not changing: albiononline.com/en/shop/gold ” @Eltharyon, your misleading reply made me lose 5500 * 3 = 16500 gold. why? i read your reply and stopped reading this thread just after that. thanks a lot.

• Quote from Buldozer: “LOLLLLLLLL Good joke . i laught U cant run away anymore XEPT if u got a hideout in the zone . ” you know nothing, jon snowzer. and yeah, a good example; sohrab has ~55m gathering fame just because of that territory gathering bullshit in the early stages.

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “False. With no warcamps in the outlands, gathering anything as a "solo" became infinitely harder. ” towns are close enough, plus the mid way warcamps. anyway, i m the best escaper solo gatherer, so it might be harder for the majority. Quote from ImaDoki: “In half an hour i gather more than 40 T8 and some T7, which basically pays for the 3 gathering tools. ” i was getting ~400-500x t8 in an hour before queen update. :] btw, does anybody notice how long it s gonna take, wh…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “I also enjoy most of the Top Guilds end game gatherers are stopping gathering. More for me ” you ll get bored really fast.