Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 929.

• Hahaha wow what is this "emotional intelligence" BS Ikcen?? That is some funny shit right there. I did not know that 10v1 gang banging gatherers somehow involved emotional intelligence. I think majority would call that emotional cowardice. But you do you my friend.

• Couldn't leave a red zone and got killed

Tabor - - Bugs

Hey Nagamo, I have played since beta and have only had that exact issue you mention happen to me twice when trying to exit zone. It is just an extremely rare bug that appears to happen probably driven by some sort of spike where the server misses commands of some sort. You will probably not encounter that again.

• Gear Swap in Hellgates.

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

I 100% agree with this. You should have to put thought into the build you go in with and not just bring every possible swap to give yourself the best opportunity in every circumstance. Of course if they fix the design to be a corridor instead of circle like it should be it would also be more difficult for opposing teams to swap effectively without risk.

• Akhen a common response I see from people is guardian helm is used to counter 1h curse. While people obviously do now use it for that since it is available I also need to reminder people often that 1h curse already has a shit ton of counter excluding the guardian helm. These pieces of gear have just gone to the garbage bin and are not used by anyone since the Devs gave them the super powered guardian helm to use that not only counters curse but offers a giant heal on top of that every 30 seconds…

• I do not fully understand what they mean by "Add a few clusters in the outer ring of the Outlands to have the city population spread out a bit further". If this means add even more tiles to that BZ that would be a hard no the BZ is already far to big and most zones go completely unused as is. Also they could add 90 zones to the BZ and the people in the Royal cities still will not come out. The amount of zones is not the problem it is the painful mechanics for all non zerg guild players. - You sh…

• Badonis's translation is we 1h spears can no longer run around at free will because of super broken W speed so now we have no idea what to do since we would actually have to fight.

• Yeah 1h spears are just good now instead of stupidly broken. Pike is seeing a lot of play as well still.

• Suggestion: Change Pike E

The pike was dead in the water until they added the change to keep the Q stacks after E use. This is the same reason Glaive is currently shit. If you place Qs efficiently while max stacked you are fine with energy it is people that mash buttons much earlier than needed that run into energy trouble. While I think your E suggestion is not bad removing the stacks on pike after E use would kill it again.

• Perhaps use a different Q since ice shard is now the weakest in PvE? Did you try the new hoarfrost that was buffed?

• Fixing HOs to be only 1 placement allowed per guild AND only guild/alliance can access HO would greatly hamper the zerg work arounds currently in place without hampering the rest of the population much at all.

• Or they can move around in several zones finding some full nodes in each? Seems like you should not be able to easily fill up just by sitting in one zone.

• [25. March 2020] Queen Patch 8

Tabor - - Patch Notes

All you frost people are just to used to pushing Q and watching everything die. Frost still actually has super fast clear potential. You can use AOE W and E's as well on great frost and 1h frost builds to still clear super easy. Additionally you might just have to think of switching off shard Q to maybe the new Hoarfrost (also AOE) that might be stronger now for dungeons. Before you could just walk in rooms and push Q 3 times and everything would die in SRDs that was obviously stupidly broken.

Tabor - - Patch Notes

Yeah they really need to just rebuild the 2s HG design to be corridors so infinite kite is not possible without either running into dead end and/or needing to run across opponent. Additionally I would like HGs to have gear swap disabled (but I realize this is probably a more radical idea that will never happen) to stop the strange state of all of us bringing shit tons of swaps for every possibly comp encounter.

• PVP

Even if for some reason they added a T7 blue zone (which I hope they don't) the fame would be dog shit. The tier in zone while important is not what makes black super strong it is the fame bonuses applied to each of these zones for taking the risk of playing in a full loot area. This bonus is your incentive for taking on additional risk. For gatherers the incentive is higher tier resources.

• Well I 100% agree that full loot PvP should always stay in the BZ I do want to clarify that the BZ itself should not be classified as "end game". The BZ accounts for roughly 75% or more of the available Albion world with a good % of those zones being the low tiers of 5 and 6. Add more realm gate access deeper into the BZ would move the high end PvP there instead and allow more low scale PvP to happen in the beginning area portals for the newer to mid players.

Tabor - - Patch Notes

Well more people should maybe consider "fighting" in 1v1 OW instead of just this weak running style that Albion has catered to for far to long. Hopefully next patch we see some adjustments to warbow and swords. Swords E should only be target usable so it cannot be used to run out of situations where it is losing. Warbow E needs CD increase if it is going to keep it's nutty range. Ray of light also needs CD increase for how strong it is.

• The fact T6 IS the best SRD atm is what is broken now because that should never be the case. Also funny thing is the vast majority of these T7/T8 SRDs go unused because the zerg owning guilds don't do them and limited amount of the remaining player base is willing to make the long trek to run them with no storage options available.

• And ironically I would probably say gathering is safer than running SRDs as well. It is relatively easy to quick mount and run gathering but if you get dove in SRD you are pretty much done due to the design of enemy coming up from behind (I kill all my targets unless they happen to see me during level change CDs). They really should just drastically increase the silver in chests since the BM person is garbage.

• Yes when you have a class completely dependent on DoTs it makes little balance sense to have an item that completely removes them. But on top of that they also get a substantial heal. That is a tad broken IMO.

• @Retroman consider removing the combination of heal AND full DoT removal of guardian helm. It should just be one or the other. Right now the vast majority of solo and small scale OW players run guardian helm purely for the heal and get the benefit of fucking curse at the same time. It allows them to avoid needing to run something in their kit to block bomb which is why you see items like soldier helm and assassin shoes all but extinct atm.