Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• Clarent blade

Haut - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

the weapon sucks since they put a standtime on it

• Sword new W.

Haut - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Gibba: “I toally agree with Meatcup. Btw - Ray Of light It's a real skill shot, does damage, and root AOE. Powerful, but you miss it loads of times. Only two effect btw, so it's really not at the same level. - New Axe W spell Does good aoe, it's not a channel and boost damage. It's nice, only two effects, more mana consuming ( at least 13 % - 15 % of the pool.) I think you can purge it. Against single target is impossible to get full stack (you reach 5 on 10). It's inferior, only two …

• Sword new W.

They dont want swords in meta anymre. Ironwill is a fucking dead spell, 20 sec CD for what this spell does is really ridiculous, the W root is fucking delayed to hit, hard to hit and costs a lot of mana.

• SBI doesn’t want to see swords in meta anymore

• GvG Season 7 Changes

Haut - - Developers' Statements

I dont understand the reason about why not having merc gvgs between alliance members, seriously. And didnt u guys see that territories are fucking trash since you removed T8 nodes from it and 120 energies that the territory could give and some time before it as well gave the possibility to ZvZ guilds earn season points and siphoned energies by killing the mages? So territories became only places to raid mages and earn season points so why not buffing it??? GvGs are not worth anymore, people just…

• 250 man zone caps

Haut - - Feedback & Suggestions

smart man and easy wins

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Said it was going to happen... it happened, even worse than expected. Sadly I have a feeling this issue can't be resolved for the size of ZvZ's we get, we're talking max zone caps with another 100+ players waiting to get in. Time to rethink removing alliances to scale-down the ZvZ sizes? ” We'll be releasing an update next week on what we plan on doing for the next invasion cycle. ” LIMIT ALLIANCES

• Limit the number of guilds per alliance PLEASE

• Deadly Shot Stacks

burro do caralho

• And down we go again!

Haut - - Feedback & Suggestions

x2 fame wekk

• CANNOT LOGIN

Haut - - General Questions & Discussions

BLACK SCREEN

• bows and purge

They made a really good change to bow with this new Q but at the same time they killed it with the new mage robe hahaha

• bows and purge

Actually I would say that it kills only bow and spear, cuz when u do damage with the whispering you lose all your E and you lose the stacks from your W and with the spear u lose the stacks from the Q, other weapons it’s not the same thing.

• Quote from Kumquat: “@Jolder Why are season points for Anglia being reduced by 50%, Cumbria by 42% and Mercia only by 36%? This isn't fair for guilds that hold Anglia or Cumbria territories. A better system would be to keep a territory's default energy production the same as it is now and just make crystal gvgs add additional season points if the crystal gvg team wins. Psychologically its much worse to nerf something and force the players have to do more just to get back to the points level they…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Previous Daily Season Points for Territory Ownership: Mercia - 336 Cumbria - 288 Anglia - 240 Royal - 96 New Daily Season Points for Territory Ownership: Mercia - 216 Cumbria - 168 Anglia - 120 Royal - 96 ” why royal stays the same? Like, we fight in anglia with 8.1 or 8.2 gear and we get only 24 energies more than a gvg that u can fight with t5 gear ? Ok boys, let’s move from anglia to royal. Change it pls

• wait, why the fuck a Royal territory that u can fight with t5 flat gear will give 96 while a anglia gvg that u fight with 8.1/8.2 will give only 120 energies????

• First, I need to ask: why is the warcamps at 18 utc (the same time as all south warcamps in the black zone) in EU timezone and 03 utc (1 hour after all the warcamps in north of the black zones, I mean roostcliff, Hanging Valley, Bootsuck and Flintslice) in NA timezone?? Does it make sense? After that I need to tell that with the Daylight Saving time in Brazil, it’s almost impossível for Brazilian guilds to play the crystal realm battles, it’s fucking 2 am for us in NA timezone and most of the Br…

• thats a really interesting thing, it would be a lot better, but i think they should "rework" tome of insight to this one.

• 1 utc NA timezone PLEASE