Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Coisa linda!

• Eu voltei, agora pra ficar...

Huldran - - Apresente-se!

É o Saydao da saudosa Temperance, não?

• I was having some idead about that target dummy... Would be better if was an furniture... u can place and pratice formations too... And a dummy that can be opened and equiped... u could test dps + dummie def based on the gear, like full guardian plate t4. Albion really need target dummies in guild islands.

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Huldran - - News Archives

Quote from Summrs: “Quote from Huldran: “Free premium time? Are u guys kidding me??? My guild spent something like 20KK to get a terry, in the way for our first GVG we lost gear on black zones DC's, then just when the GVG starts everyone in the team got DC, when we came back the enemies had taken all points... yeah, we lose our terry for lag and dc problems, we didnt had a fair fight fuk off... Funny thing is, seems like russians didnt had any kind of problem during that... Free premium time is …

• [May 20th] Server Issues

Huldran - - News Archives

Free premium time? Are u guys kidding me??? My guild spent something like 20KK to get a terry, in the way for our first GVG we lost gear on black zones DC's, then just when the GVG starts everyone in the team got DC, when we came back the enemies had taken all points... yeah, we lose our terry for lag and dc problems, we didnt had a fair fight fuk off... Funny thing is, seems like russians didnt had any kind of problem during that... Free premium time is not enough, roll back and fair fight for …

• petition about server troubles

Huldran - - Forum Banter

+ 3.000 dc before GVG, lost gear in the way to gvg fight, +30xDC during the fight...

• Academia Brasileira é um projeto antigo meu. Enquanto alguns jogadores buscam ser conhecidos por seu pvp, seus números e sua influência como líder, eu busco ensinar, introduzir e ser reconhecido e lembrado por aqueles que eu ensinei no passado e tenho amizade até hoje, independente de guilda ou aliança. Posso não ser um player "completo", creio que ninguém é, mas tenho todo o conhecimento básico e fundamental dos aspectos do jogos, e minha ideia é passar isso para os jogadores novos, de uma form…

• [BR]Total Zero **Foco PVP**

Huldran - - Guild Recruitment

Up! Ainda há vagas! Guild crescendo, novatos aprendendo. Quem quiser invite PM Huldran ou Meiju. Recrutamento tende a fechar por volta de 30 players, pelo menos até os novatos se adaptarem bem ao game.

Up.

Guild BR NOVA recruta membros novatos & veteranos. Como diz no tópico a guild é focada no PVP. Hellgates & mapa aberto, também precisamos de membros interessados em formar CORE. Até o momento fazemos DG raramente pois os membros atuais preferem upar em mapa aberto com eventual PVP, mas interessados em formar grupos pra DG/HCE são bem vindos. Players amigáveis e dispostos a ajudar quem estiver precisando. Meta da guild : Não queremos ser uma guild gigante e sim ter qualidade... número é pra somar…

• Fishing players.

Huldran - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from SaintlyXI: “Quote from Huldran: “and this I consider a mechanic abuse of the game. ” Even the mod on the previous post said that its not. There are blue/yellow zones for a reason/very specific group of players. (Even though such zones shouldn't exist in the first place in a game that keep getting advertised as "full loot" but thats another story.) ” Actually, the moderator said that there, and said to continue the discussion here ... do not know if he is a game developer or just a for…

• Fishing players.

Huldran - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello everyone. I come here to continue a subject that was opened by the user @alonxx and the topic was closed by a moderator. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-game-mechanics/?pageNo=1 Every discussion was generated because of this video: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=OeHO67LtEfM First of all I would like to say that I am here expressing my opinion, I would like to hear other people's opinions as well. I believe we can discuss without offense. Second, I'm not here crying, even though I wa…

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

LoL. The game is back, baba

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “ ” ” ” ” ” ” ” The guards are irrelevant at all. If you actually had an argument worth a damn you'd know there's skills to negate the harpoon. ” Are the guards irrelevant? Because it seems to me that it is the guardians who are killing the players in the video ... if they are irrelevant why Rosalia & others pull the players right …

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “ ” ” ” ” ” I love how you didn't even address the point about dodging the skillshot lol. I guess it's really beyond your ability similar to reading comprehension. The dudes were in fishing range of the territory anyway, your point is moot. ” I find it useless to comment on avoiding the attacks so it goes from the PVP skills of each player, I am not disagreeing with what y…

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Quote from Gank: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “ ” ” ” ” ” Guards attack anything that comes in aggro range. I saw 30 minutes of players invading the territory. Did we watch the same video? ” When you say a "territory" do you mean a whole zone or only the red square? Because the entire video is only about players inside the red square and not in the zone completely ... in fact, only if you have guards in the red square, r…

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “For those who played tibia (the old one) this reminds of the time when players lure giant spiders to venore & kazordoon bridge ... I do not blame and do not even think it's fair to ban players who are doing this sort of thing, but they should change something about it ... maybe make players within the territory not be able to use their skills unless they are attacked first, or restrict the use of some skills with…

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Quote from Daemion: “Quote from Huldran: “For those who played tibia (the old one) this reminds of the time when players lure giant spiders to venore & kazordoon bridge ... I do not blame and do not even think it's fair to ban players who are doing this sort of thing, but they should change something about it ... maybe make players within the territory not be able to use their skills unless they are attacked first, or restrict the use of some skills within the territory. ” Get out of the kitchen…

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

For those who played tibia (the old one) this reminds of the time when players lure giant spiders to venore & kazordoon bridge ... I do not blame and do not even think it's fair to ban players who are doing this sort of thing, but they should change something about it ... maybe make players within the territory not be able to use their skills unless they are attacked first, or restrict the use of some skills within the territory.

• Abusive game mechanics

Huldran - - Bugs

Creative, intelligent ... coward & unjust. They should change something in mechanics.