Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I still have the same problem as yesterdag. Since the last update I get Errors every time I try to start Albion. First I get the Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" and after that I get Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\system\crypt32.dll)". Every time another .dll file by the way. So now I can't play albion and I just got a premium to play! Yesterday (so before the last update) everything worked fine! SO, how doe we solve this? I already did sfc /scannow but that …

• Since the last update I get Errors every time I try to start Albion. First I get the Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" and after that I get Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\system\crypt32.dll)". So now I can't play albion and I just got a premium to play! Yesterday (so before the last update) everything worked fine! SO, how doe we solve this?

• I just had a black screen again. Could hear the background noises but couldn't play anymore.

• Hello L0rdj3 here

L0rdj3 - - Introduce yourself!

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm a guy from The Netherlands. I came her to look if there was some thread about the black screen. (Some minutes ago I was playing Albion and then there was a black screen. I could hear de background noises but could not play anymore...SO I just came here to look for a reason for that).