Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

• Best patch since Queen, some big issues have been addressed... I'll hold my comments on the gathering change until it's on the live game.

• Giving Silver to alts

Robinhoodrs - - Beginner's Questions

If you have your ALTS all on the same account, so for example you can have up-to three characters on one account... you can convert your silver into gold, gold is shared account-wide. So simple convert and then log out and into the other character and sell the gold for silver.

• Sounds very very promising indeed! I can't wait to hear and see more information on the Avalon Roads and what they will have on the path.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…w&feature=emb_title[/url] This video is a re-do from my original video that is currently sitting on 230,000 views, but now we've had the Queen update the world map and other things have changed so I've re-done the video to help new players find ways to earn easy silver quickly. I'm also giving away 1 month of premium every month to a random person that does the following; Likes the video, comments on the video and subscribes.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…w&feature=emb_title[/url] I've updated my 'Get Rich Quick' guide for new players in 2020 post-Queen update. youtube.com/watch?v=KhYdVrRJxLw&feature=emb_title

• Quote from Tabor: “For the love of god put a fix in for the rampant abusive portal ganking already. ” Coming soon, Korn already said this on the other topic relating to this issue.

• Respawn Penalty in Hideouts + Players can now join the Smart Cluster Queue while mounted... HYPE!

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Hi there, please be aware that the total value of items has not changed- the items you get will trade for roughly the same value on the market. That said, here's our reasons for this change: Before the patch, many players complained, that they would sometimes find high value chests which contained no items. This is because these chests were set up to drop only high value items, and if there were no high value items available on the Black Market, where all Albion Loot items…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote from fballarino: “Why do we have T6 crap in T8 maps now ? ” Tier 6 resources were re-added back into Tier 8 clusters because this was requested by many players. Do you have any concerns about this change? Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now. ” This feedback is directly based on the feedback collected from various gathering players who were unhappy about T7/T…

• Not making good money or even close to what you would risk for the fame run isn't good at all... that loot is complete trash. ... I didn't PvE before because it wasn't worth it, now looking at this, I won't be going anywhere near a fame farm. Jesus, who thought this was a good change? Here's loot from an 8.1 solo dungeon map: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…_loot_change_81_solo_map/

• Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now.

• Patch 3 is Here

Robinhoodrs - - News & Announcements

Items and Silver gained are now tracked separately in the combat log: "Loot" channel now only displays items when picked up. New "Silver" channel created. Both can be enabled or disabled as desired. Thank you Mo!

• NAPs will exist, yes, we know that... but how guilds handle themselves in ZvZ's will be massive here, there's very few guilds that have experience fighting alongside a "red" NAP'd guild in the same zone in the same fight, those guilds will flourish even more after this change. I wish all the other guilds the best of luck and it's going to be a very rough few weeks of you guys learning and teaching your members how to act and not just fire randomly at a red nametag now. I like this change, I like…

• - How did the gameplay in this Invasion Day compare to the previous ones? Very smooth. FPS was boosted, I was sitting around 30-40 in full zone capped ZvZ's which is a massive improvement from before. No rubberbanding issues from what I could see. - Did you experience any overarching problems or things that are holding back gameplay? Zerg buff needs changing (which I know is being talked about) but I also want to add that massive large scale ZvZ's is something a lot of people came to this game f…

• Siege a castle with that BEAST!

• I remember when gathering was fun... now it just seems like a wasted trip outside of my Hideout. When you go one hour and find just enough wood to refine into 6 planks, you know something is broken with this system.

• Carebear?

Robinhoodrs - - General Questions & Discussions

With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells. And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.

• b8625ffed8cb0f6eb8914c050424ad39.png A small bug, but a bug nonetheless.

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster. ” Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature.Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allo…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the buff is to prevent people from following you out of the settlement, but it will not persist after zoning to the new cluster. ” Before it carried through into the new zone and lasted until around the middle of the map, this was a great feature. Now you'll just have people have naked scouts sitting on the entrance from the town and call out anyone that zones out... I think this needs to be re-worked back to allow you be carry the invis through into the new zo…